PDA

View Full Version : To all my fellow 420 nignoppers

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 04:09 AM
Aight, yall smoke weed when yall play this game? Lemme hear your best stories about some dank ass shit bros.

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 04:17 AM
Weeaboo do not smoke weed.

Most people here can't afford free services like AWS. Therefore, they have no money to buy weed.

Too busy dressing up their waifu or tryharding to smoke weed.

btw it's bad to smoke, harmful for the body. ._.p

GuardianGirth
Feb 2, 2015, 04:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/412362036752826368/_sUhUmnM.jpeg

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 04:36 AM
bro, you smoke that word?

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 04:44 AM
One time saw this dood at the train station lookin' bummy af. and he was right about to walk off the platform before I grabbed his dumbass, he smelled like rotten armpit dried diarhea and dick cheese, shit was horrible but was better than seein' blood I guess.

...I guess

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 04:50 AM
I'm going to ignore you because you're dumb and my friend Miki said you sound like a midget talking about being to tall.

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 04:51 AM
Girth says your chin looks like the bottom of a hovercraft.

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 05:33 AM
whose any of those dudes tho, erm cept for the rapist guy

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 05:41 AM
Rapist guy? did you talk about yourself in the third person?

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 05:47 AM
Nah but that'd still be more interesting than being a fly-over-state nigguh lmfao

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 05:48 AM
I'm not the state, I'm living there you dumb fuck.

Lumpen Thingy
Feb 2, 2015, 05:54 AM
Who the honest fuck brags about smoking weed and playing video games. If we can't have any free drugs then we don't care.

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 05:55 AM
In what part of my post did I brag? I brought the topic up? Also, I never said I smoked, I asked others if they did.

Shirai
Feb 2, 2015, 05:56 AM
Someone must've been high to have made this thread
lol

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 05:57 AM
soft af

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 06:16 AM
Crusix says you're a fag.

Crusix
Feb 2, 2015, 06:24 AM
^ ^ ^

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 06:36 AM
You guys would know tho, with the dick ridin' @_@

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 06:38 AM
Website is offline, no cached version of the page is available- XII

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 2, 2015, 08:14 AM
*eats popcorn*

Don't mind me guys. Act like I'm not here.

Lax
Feb 2, 2015, 09:21 AM
Wow
Such weed
Much smoke
So bad
Wow
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000822867536/3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

Searaphim
Feb 2, 2015, 09:31 AM
Probably one of the worst sub-cultures ever. When I'm in the city bus and I hear those pot-heads that only talk about drugs as if it's the only they can ever talk about it's pretty darn sad. On the other hand I find all these MLG videos pretty darn hilarious.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 01:33 PM
What? :0

Nitro Vordex
Feb 2, 2015, 01:37 PM
Aight, yall smoke weed when yall play this game? Lemme hear your best stories about some dank ass shit bros.
I bet you play Techer with a gunslash.

Too high for real gamin'.

Triple_S
Feb 2, 2015, 02:57 PM
I bet you play Techer with a gunslash.

Too high for real gamin'.

So wait, he's Sakai?

Edson Drake
Feb 2, 2015, 03:25 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i62.tinypic.com/2cs86t0.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

If you're reading this, Rudy, call me <3

Sizustar
Feb 2, 2015, 03:38 PM
So wait, he's Sakai?

No, Sakai plays a Hu with gunslash, Don't think he uses subclass either.

Triple_S
Feb 2, 2015, 03:45 PM
No, Sakai plays a Hu with gunslash, Don't think he uses subclass either.

Oh I know that. It's just that, well... it's the kind of thing I'd expect to see someday.

Sizustar
Feb 2, 2015, 05:19 PM
Oh I know that. It's just that, well... it's the kind of thing I'd expect to see someday.

But Te with a gunslash isn't wrong, nor is a Fo/Fi with a gunslash, it is one of the faster way to recover PP for casting class.

Kamijou Touma
Feb 2, 2015, 05:21 PM
nightman i find you extremely immature in every respect for the above posts you made

smoking isn't cool its harmful for your body

people who think doing harm to their own body is cool are psychopaths

i also complete agree with SakoHaruo

although i have the same resorces as aida as far as having their own site and being a forum admin

and running a chatango bot

if you have time to smoke weed

use it to get a better education and get a well paying "career"

because to me you seem like you're not ready for the real world

BIG OLAF
Feb 2, 2015, 05:22 PM
yes hello i yam a supposed nignopper

Kamijou Touma
Feb 2, 2015, 05:26 PM
oh also "nignopper" um i dont think this post even belongs here anymore

this thread should be closed until people learn to use real words and not fake words that are made with the intent to be stupid/racist

i understand that america is filled with baka's/idiots and racist fucks

but thats only because we do dumb shit and racist things

you should learn to not do those things so we can stop being looked upon as the dumbest and most racist nation in history

i have a few freinds from other countries who have said "until i came to the U.S. i didn't know what racism was"

i mean come on really

BIG OLAF
Feb 2, 2015, 05:32 PM
oh also "nignopper" um i dont think this post even belongs here anymore

this thread should be closed until people learn to use real words and not fake words that are made with the intent to be stupid/racist

EXCUSE ME? As a magisexual omegaromantic dragonflykin with nig/nop/nopper pronouns, I find that highly offensive.

Check that privilege, sister!

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 05:40 PM
Damn, you mad bro?

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 05:42 PM
SakoHaruo, you may be the weirdest and fucking dumbest little shit I've ever seen. You need to write a book about things I'm going to put up your ass. Chapter 1: my foot.

..o3o

BIG OLAF
Feb 2, 2015, 05:43 PM
You need to write a book about things I'm going to put up your ass. Chapter 1: my foot.

This is a great line. I'm glad ol' Skako quoted it so I would actually take the time to read it.

Mattykins
Feb 2, 2015, 05:54 PM
What a thread.

LordYata
Feb 2, 2015, 05:55 PM
Night, how much fucking blow did you do before coming on here this morning?

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 06:13 PM
Drugs are bad... m'kay.

PSchiZ
Feb 2, 2015, 06:30 PM
Nice thread
i r8 8/8

so how long is this thread lasting

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 06:34 PM
Nice thread
i r8 8/8

so how long is this thread lasting

I blame drugs mainly. OP was clearly high when he decided to make this thread.

Anduril
Feb 2, 2015, 06:36 PM
I remember the days when threads like this would be FKLed in less than an hour. Good times, good times.

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 06:58 PM
To everyone that doesn't like my thread, you can just not read it and keep your opinion to yourself. To all my dank brothers, alright alright alright.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 07:41 PM
To everyone that doesn't like my thread, you can just not read it and keep your opinion to yourself. To all my dank brothers, alright alright alright.

This gonna be good!

*Sits down and watches*

Reiketsu
Feb 2, 2015, 07:50 PM
I just finished my ass touching chain and checked in to see this before going to bed.
Can't wait to have dreams.

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 07:52 PM
I just finished my ass touching chain

What's that?

oh the crust

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 08:27 PM
*munches on popcorn*

Cool story bro.

Edson Drake
Feb 2, 2015, 08:30 PM
I remember the days when threads like this would be FKLed in less than an hour. Good times, good times.

I already reported it, but I keep being ignored by the mods, just like many other reports I did. PSOW mods make me remember my old high school girlfriends.

Anduril
Feb 2, 2015, 08:42 PM
I already reported it, but I keep being ignored by the mods, just like many other reports I did. PSOW mods make me remember my old high school girlfriends.
Mods are volunteers, they aren't always online. It's understandable that often times they don't check the forum for some time due to being busy in real life.

Walkure
Feb 2, 2015, 08:51 PM
Where are the mods who would help us in our dankest hour?

Triple_S
Feb 2, 2015, 08:55 PM
But Te with a gunslash isn't wrong, nor is a Fo/Fi with a gunslash, it is one of the faster way to recover PP for casting class.

It is when it's all you use :3c

Edson Drake
Feb 2, 2015, 08:58 PM
Mods are volunteers, they aren't always online. It's understandable that often times they don't check the forum for some time due to being busy in real life.

Indeed. I am an admin and mod myself, I know this very well.

Kiyumi
Feb 2, 2015, 09:37 PM

I vote Anduril for mod.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 10:19 PM
Where are the mods who would help us in our dankest hour?

Playing video games. =0
Or school maybic......

nightman
Feb 2, 2015, 11:29 PM
Dang, so no one wants to share a heartwarming story about dank pso2 playing? No one can stop my amazing thread by the way, because I'm on the Team BATMAN on ship 2 so please aim all your hate towards that team.

Sayara
Feb 2, 2015, 11:40 PM
There was a time that i injected 3 whole marijuanas.
It ended with me in the garbage pail with a giant fucking X on my face.
How the fuck did that even happen? like yo................

Noblewine
Feb 3, 2015, 01:32 AM
One time I threw a rock up into the air and let it land ontop of my head. I was imitating a movie I saw when I was a younger.

The end.....

Kamijou Touma
Feb 3, 2015, 11:18 AM
Indeed. I am an admin and mod myself, I know this very well.

lol i will just let aida know about this thread on irc and watch it burn when he is done

if this was on my forums i would have moved this to the trash bin already

i will probably ask aida to let me be a mod of the forum

after all i have experience (my own servers and forums)

either way totally agree the OP was high when he made this thread

no one likes the thread as it's an eyesore to those of us who do not wish for negative shit like drugs

after all i game enough that people think i do drugs because i dont sleep enough and im always tired

i don't want their guesses at what's wrong with me being right

so i will stay away from drugs period and stick to just gaming

Dang, so no one wants to share a heartwarming story about dank pso2 playing? No one can stop my amazing thread by the way, because I'm on the Team BATMAN on ship 2 so please aim all your hate towards that team.

i would be careful what you say on this forum if i were you or you might get yourself banned one day

cause i guaruntee you will go too far at some point

also no one is going to hate a team that "probably" has nothing to do with you just because you say to hate them

the only ones that would do that are the baka's/idiots i mentioned earlier who are nothing but pathetic followers who aren't smart/willing enough to choose for themselves what's right or wrong

get off your high horse bro or you might just get knocked off it instead

anything else you say from this point on will be considered trolling to me and i will ignore you

after all this thread is a troll in and of itself and will be reported to aida and deleted eventually

Sayara
Feb 3, 2015, 12:54 PM
Hello.... actual mod sitting right here. . Hello.... am I invisible again?

yoshiblue
Feb 3, 2015, 01:04 PM
Yoshi for mod

As mod I promise that I won't ban 99% of the population. Instead, I will turn people into slaves to work in the mines. No health care and will work at a wage of 1 cent per hour (Not including taxes). From then on, threads will be freeze dried and thawed when needed. No more zombies, they just became cave men. Pretty snazzy am I right? As a bonus, if you elect me for mod, I will make Dr. Pepper Fridays a thing; served with the finest sippy cups in all the land. I would accept nothing less.

PhotonDrop
Feb 3, 2015, 03:24 PM

All this sanctimony is making me thirsty.

Outrider
Feb 3, 2015, 03:54 PM
Outrider for Mod

If I mod, then mod mod, mod mod mod mod mod.

Palle
Feb 3, 2015, 05:32 PM
If I buffalo, then Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Outrider for buffalo.

Outrider
Feb 3, 2015, 06:34 PM
Outrider for buffalo.

AGREED.

Noblewine
Feb 3, 2015, 06:36 PM
What I miss? =0

MidCap
Feb 3, 2015, 06:39 PM
This shit is cash.

nightman
Feb 3, 2015, 06:42 PM
Kamijou Touma, please oh please please me

"En"
Feb 3, 2015, 06:56 PM
[Anti-America comments]

OP is Arabic, by the way.

Walkure
Feb 3, 2015, 07:03 PM
"Location: Indiana, USA"

Uh.

Noblewine
Feb 3, 2015, 07:08 PM
I need a drink for this topic just get serious. But seriously lets keep racism out plox. =/

LordYata
Feb 3, 2015, 07:15 PM
lol i will just let aida know about this thread on irc and watch it burn when he is done

if this was on my forums i would have moved this to the trash bin already

i will probably ask aida to let me be a mod of the forum

after all i have experience (my own servers and forums)

either way totally agree the OP was high when he made this thread

no one likes the thread as it's an eyesore to those of us who do not wish for negative shit like drugs

after all i game enough that people think i do drugs because i dont sleep enough and im always tired

i don't want their guesses at what's wrong with me being right

so i will stay away from drugs period and stick to just gaming

i would be careful what you say on this forum if i were you or you might get yourself banned one day

cause i guaruntee you will go too far at some point

also no one is going to hate a team that "probably" has nothing to do with you just because you say to hate them

the only ones that would do that are the baka's/idiots i mentioned earlier who are nothing but pathetic followers who aren't smart/willing enough to choose for themselves what's right or wrong

anything else you say from this point on will be considered trolling to me and i will ignore you

after all this thread is a troll in and of itself and will be reported to aida and deleted eventually

Bro. What the fuck is this I

Carraige Return

TWICE

After

Each

Sentence

Bullshit? It's fucking hard to read dude. I bet you failed college because you can't write for shit.

BIG OLAF
Feb 3, 2015, 07:30 PM
Yeah, that guy basically outed himself as a psycho.

Him using the word "baka" in a non-joking way certainly solidified it.

Also, it's disturbing how he keeps referring to AIDS as if he's a god or something.

Sayara
Feb 3, 2015, 08:50 PM
LETS NOT TALK AGAIN 4 YEARSSSSSSSSSS