PDA

View Full Version : Japan betrays TaigaUC.

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 06:57 PM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25385602

Because the mods here are ok with TaigaUC (have even supported him when) making threads just complain about us gaijin, I thought we should complain about Japan players too. o3o

This is just... terrible. How could he do such a thing in XH, and he's not even gaijin. He's 100% Jap. Oh man, I feel so sorry for the other 11 players fighting their heart out for those shit drops and one/two runs(?). This Jap is terrible and should be banned from playing video games.

So, TaigaUC, explain to us gaijin, why did one of your fellow comrades go rogue on you, o3o?

Railkune
Feb 2, 2015, 06:58 PM
Err...whoa. Did not see this coming.

The_Brimada
Feb 2, 2015, 07:08 PM
Lol wth?!

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 07:09 PM
This is going be good!

*Unfolds chair and starts munching on popcorn*

Charmeleon
Feb 2, 2015, 07:09 PM
LOL

Why would anyone even record themselves blatantly leeching and upload it so everyone can see?

Edit: also lol at the premise of this thread

landman
Feb 2, 2015, 07:12 PM
The uploader is obviously trolling, but the fun part of the video is the other afk player hidden behind the crates lol

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 2, 2015, 07:14 PM
We need to get chocoboRRR and inazuma in here to claim that guy put in more effort, and is more skilled than all gaijin combined on ship 2.

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 07:16 PM
I can make one of those a reality.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 07:22 PM
I can make one of those a reality.

Cool story bro? Why you angry?

Shirai
Feb 2, 2015, 07:24 PM
lolwat

okay, this isn't my place but...I thought calling someone "jap" was a derogatory term.

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 07:26 PM
Cool story bro? Why you angry?

Because a Jap did something that Japs are never suppose to do. He pulled a Gaijin. D<

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 07:28 PM
Because a Jap did something that Japs are never suppose to do. He pulled a Gaijin. D<

He pulled a foreigner? If I understand what that term gaijin means.
Do tell?

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 07:30 PM
lolwat

okay, this isn't my place but...I thought calling someone "jap" was a derogatory term.

Reported for making some sense and trying to get the thread closed. o3o

The mods will come in here and delete your post. But the thread however... the thread shall live on!

Bellion
Feb 2, 2015, 07:31 PM
Nah, he pulled a 害人 not a 外人! The first one is a derogatory pun on gaijin . _.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 07:32 PM
Nah, he pulled a 害人 not a 外人! The first one is a derogatory pun on gaijin . _.

Eh I don't follow..... My bad.

Gardios
Feb 2, 2015, 07:34 PM
We need to get chocoboRRR and inazuma in here to claim that guy put in more effort, and is more skilled than all gaijin combined on ship 2.

I admit, that actually made me chuckle.

Bellion
Feb 2, 2015, 07:35 PM
1st one means harmful person, 2nd one means foreigner. Both are gaijin, pretty much.

Foreigners are harmful and scary people. :(

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 07:38 PM
1st one means harmful person, 2nd one means foreigner. Both are gaijin, pretty much.

Foreigners are harmful and scary people. :(

But.... people playing pso2 outside of Japan are just misunderstood and have zero intentions to ruin pso2. =0

Superia
Feb 2, 2015, 07:54 PM
Nice try. That's quite clearly a gaijin in disguise.

Kiyumi
Feb 2, 2015, 07:55 PM
Im just here to say "Jap" is an offensive term and you shouldnt use it. Anyways carry on.

Chiffon
Feb 2, 2015, 07:58 PM
No 10%+5%EXP アキシオン? Casual.

NexusAZ
Feb 2, 2015, 07:59 PM
But.... people playing pso2 outside of Japan are just misunderstood and have zero intentions to ruin pso2. =0

According to some, my goal in pso2 is to run around with a +2 24 Wind Sigalga, mismatched 3* units and skill trees that only have points in Step Advance. Something something Subclass is elitist something...

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 08:05 PM
The transformers are pros for staying concealed.

According to some, my goal in pso2 is to run around with a +2 24 Wind Sigalga, mismatched 3* units and skill trees that only have points in Step Advance. Something something Subclass is elitist something...

*Shrugs* Their jellen? J/K

Honestly you should play how you want and ignore people. I did the same thing in PSU though people only used Axes for Jabroga or Dus Majarrus if they favored spears.

Xaelouse
Feb 2, 2015, 08:10 PM
>Jap
I seriously hope you guys dont say this in public chat

Lax
Feb 2, 2015, 08:21 PM
I don't get it, what is this thread even about?

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 08:23 PM

No one knows..... =0

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 08:29 PM
You're suppose to watch the video then complain about bad Japanese players. And don't forget to share your MPA story.

Lax
Feb 2, 2015, 08:30 PM
You're suppose to watch the video then complain about bad Japanese players. And don't forget to share your MPA story.

I watched around 4 mins and closed it because it was boring

Is that okay?

BIG OLAF
Feb 2, 2015, 08:30 PM

"Racist" slang, apparently.

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 08:34 PM
Did PSO2 section somehow find a way to get 3x sadder in the past week? @_@

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 08:40 PM

Nah. Its not worth it. Why don't you kiss and make up with whoever your mad at already. No need to be mean.

Um PSO2 forum has been like this since the beginning. lol

Sacrificial
Feb 2, 2015, 08:41 PM
That character looked good tho.

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 08:44 PM

Why you gotta try to be THAT GUY tho.

NoiseHERO
Feb 2, 2015, 08:44 PM
Um PSO2 has been like this since the beginning. lol

no the forum section, I mean it's always been super bad, and it's always had the ups(not really) and downs. But damn they're breaking some records right now lol.

I'M TURNIN OFF DA COMEDY FOR A MINUTE FOR A SECOND OF CONCERN THAT'S ALL. (also not really)

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 08:49 PM
Nah. Its not worth it. Why don't you kiss and make up with whoever your mad at already. No need to be mean.

No! This is war D<

You must take a stand... do it for your fellow gaijin warriors. ooh-rah!

The fate of gaijin rest in your hands now.

yoshiblue
Feb 2, 2015, 08:50 PM
Sometimes I consider just taking a break but eh.

Lostbob117
Feb 2, 2015, 08:52 PM
This is in the wrong section, to be honest.

sol_trigger
Feb 2, 2015, 08:53 PM
SakoHaruo shut up plz, yer talking like a moron

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 08:54 PM
Why can't we be friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

SakoHaruo
Feb 2, 2015, 08:56 PM
This is in the wrong section, to be honest.

Why you gotta be THAT GUY #2 tho :(

The next person I see wanting be the guy will have their gaijin revoked.

SakoHaruo shut up plz, yer talking like a moron

I think I speak for everyone when I say you shouldn't give me any attention, right guys?

That means you're not suppose to reply to this post. If you do I will counter hit your ass by not replying. ._.b

Edson Drake
Feb 2, 2015, 09:00 PM
Nice try. That's quite clearly a gaijin in disguise.

I was just waiting for this comment! LOL

The video was funny at first, but got tiring real quick, I expected a bit more. But I'll admit this was the funniest griefing I ever saw since my Diablo II LoD days.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 09:02 PM
Why you gotta be THAT GUY #2 tho :(

The next person I see wanting be the guy will have their gaijin revoked.

http://www.impetuscoaching.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/shrek-donkey-pick-me_11.jpg

Maenara
Feb 2, 2015, 09:18 PM
I like this thread.

My second Magatsu run had the world's worst weakbulleter who also happened to be Japanese.

Walkure
Feb 2, 2015, 09:30 PM
This site has been blocked by the network administrator.
URL: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25385602
Block reason: Forbidden Category "Violence/Hate/Racism"
If you believe the below web site is rated incorrectly click here (http://cfssupport.sonicwall.com/).

Well, this is new.

Edson Drake
Feb 2, 2015, 09:36 PM
Well, this is new.

Are your serious or joking? I can still see the video.

I'm a bit curious about this:

永久BAN 出川☆自演乙☆哲朗 引退

Is he asking to be banned on purpose or citing being banned for this video?

Hmm.

wefwq
Feb 2, 2015, 09:37 PM
I dunno why you guys seems to think japanese player are any better than gaijins, some of them are actually way more worse than outsiders, we gaijin just happen to be more vocal about it.

Vatallus
Feb 2, 2015, 09:42 PM
You have to live under a rock to think Japan is perfect. They really aren't any better than everyone else. Though it is easier to just blame it on gajins.

Walkure
Feb 2, 2015, 09:47 PM
Are your serious or joking? I can still see the video.
Has nothing to do with the site itself, my network administration has a filtering service that now considers the site violent/racist.

Noblewine
Feb 2, 2015, 10:05 PM
Why can't we just be friends......

Selphea
Feb 2, 2015, 10:10 PM
You know there's a content drought when a troll topic about a troll video reaches 5 pages in less than 5 hours.

Edson Drake
Feb 2, 2015, 10:15 PM
Why can't we be friends......

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA[/SPOILER-BOX]

Whyyyyy?

DragonForce
Feb 2, 2015, 10:31 PM
lolwat

No, it's a shorter way of saying japanese.

lol, what a fucking troll. xD

untrustful
Feb 2, 2015, 10:51 PM
10/10 try harder

LonelyGaruga
Feb 2, 2015, 10:53 PM
"Jap" is both shorthand for Japanese and a derogatory term just as awful as any other that has its usage forbidden in polite conversation. Gaijin isn't even close to the same level, mainly because it wasn't used as war propaganda to dehumanize an entire culture. Remember: Hiroshima.

And really, is it so hard to say JP or Japanese instead?

Vatallus
Feb 2, 2015, 11:03 PM
Jap and gajin are both considered offensive depending on who you are dealing with. I'm not even sure why I am saying this.

Jap became offensive after WWII.
The word gajin has became controversial.

Look at it how you want, but if gajin can be used neutral and positively so can jap. Words become derogatory based on how people use them and WHO is using them. (Adding who because of how people like to use race card in today's culture)

It is like the word "negro". Negro is Spanish for the color black, but someone out there had to change it to a derogatory term against African Americans.

Gardios
Feb 2, 2015, 11:21 PM
Do we really need to have this discussion so often...

LonelyGaruga
Feb 2, 2015, 11:40 PM
Jap and gajin are both considered offensive depending on who you are dealing with. I'm not even sure why I am saying this.

Jap became offensive after WWII.
The word gajin has became controversial.

Look at it how you want, but if gajin can be used neutral and positively so can jap. Words become derogatory based on how people use them and WHO is using them. (Adding who because of how people like to use race card in today's culture)

It is like the word "negro". Negro is Spanish for the color black, but someone out there had to change it to a derogatory term against African Americans.

Negro was actually pretty much the PC thing to say back when racism was the norm though. It isn't the same because that word was never used to dehumanize. African-American pretty much replaced it in modern culture. Not that it's any better, since not all people with dark skin tones are African-Americans or even African. Like Jamaicans.

Jap, on the other hand, was used to dehumanize exactly the same way that another particular word that Negro was substituting for was used for. There is simply no positive or even neutral meaning to it and the only reason it gets used is because some people just see it as a shorter way to write Japanese. For those people, there's nothing specifically wrong with it, but I still don't see why people don't use JP instead. JP is shorter, easier to write, and has no risk of someone overly sensitive blowing up over its usage.

Gaijin is different from jap and certain other racist words that are specifically dehumanizing in that gaijin is becoming a racist word, but is not inherently racist like jap is. Jap simply cannot be used, with the intention of referring to the race, as anything but a negative word because that is all it means. Except when it's short for Japanese. This makes gaijin somewhat more acceptable, but its developing racist definition obviously should not be any more tolerated than if it were specifically invented solely to bash a racial grouping.

As you say, it is a case by case thing about whether a word is being used as a derogatory or not, but words also inherently carry history to them. Jap has nothing but negative history to it and the shorthand for Japanese is itself a different word entirely from the racist term, while gaijin is developing a racist meaning and may very well enter the same territory that other politically incorrect words already have.

To make it perfectly clear, there is nothing OK with calling someone a gaijin and meaning it. Racial insults are pretty much the worst out there. It just so happens that a lot of people using it are gaijins themselves. G-word privileges, as it may be.

If there's anything I've learned, it's that people are, as a whole, idiots. So yes. It is necessary.

Sayara
Feb 2, 2015, 11:52 PM
Mmmm big man hairy chest and speedo...

Ahem right. So, lets take a quick lesson on what we learned about this marvellous expereince before i probably lock and toss this into the section of FKL.

1. That man is p sexy guy.
2. You don't need race or location to determine a "griefer"
3. People still do Magatsu ? :wacko:
4. There is no potato.

Maenara
Feb 2, 2015, 11:54 PM
The ultimate solution is to hate everyone equally.

Sayara
Feb 2, 2015, 11:55 PM
Works for me.
Now I got Anchor Arms, and IM A BIG JERK AND EVERYBODY LOVES ME.

wait thats not right.

wefwq
Feb 2, 2015, 11:56 PM
well, did you forget you are on psow right now?

Noblewine
Feb 3, 2015, 01:31 AM
You never want to leave the party.... Nevar.