PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Is Sega considering increasing storage space sometime?

Padoca85
Feb 3, 2015, 11:40 PM
Im the only one that think It about time Sega increases the Storage space?

They keep adding a bunch of new *useless*(3 zillion different crystals) itens and I dont have the space for everything anymore :P

I was thinking about getting an android device for the OTP thing, but I read its too much hasle and have problems of locking your account all the time with some players. Them you have to go ask the support service to fix it.

Qualia
Feb 3, 2015, 11:45 PM
They keep adding a bunch of new *useless*(3 zillion different crystals) itens and I dont have the space for everything anymore :P

If they're useless, then toss 'em. Problem solved. I'm having no problem with space, but I also have premium storage. Still, I doubt SEGA will just add more storage space for free players, since that would ruin the point of purchasing extra storage space.

Edson Drake
Feb 3, 2015, 11:46 PM
One can dream...

Too much junk, it's to force you buying extra storage. If at least it was permanent I'd buy it, but 30 days only? Premium gets an extra 300 for the premium duration, but' it's about time for an increase to at least 400.

Shady3011
Feb 3, 2015, 11:46 PM
The OTP storage is the closet thing we got to an extra free storage so far. I really don't see them adding anymore as they make money from AC storage rental.

.Jack
Feb 3, 2015, 11:49 PM
I doubt it. That's why they sell extra 500 for 500ac and people buy them all the time so your only option is the OTP storage . I'd suggest the 90days, that saves a good amount of AC.

Padoca85
Feb 3, 2015, 11:53 PM
If they're useless, then toss 'em. Problem solved. I'm having no problem with space, but I also have premium storage. Still, I doubt SEGA will just add more storage space for free players, since that would ruin the point of purchasing extra storage space.

I meant useless because I see no point on having so many different crystals varieties, besides taking space to force you buying more storage.

I just think would be fair to them bump the free storage space a little bit, like to 300, since they introduced so many "have to keep" itens to the game recently.

Sizustar
Feb 4, 2015, 12:26 AM
I meant useless because I see no point on having so many different crystals varieties, besides taking space to force you buying more storage.

I just think would be fair to them bump the free storage space a little bit, like to 300, since they introduced so many "have to keep" itens to the game recently.

Use the Free OTP storage, or pay AC to rent the AC space.

strikerhunter
Feb 4, 2015, 12:59 AM

I feel ya bro. Stupid stones takes up at least 1/3 of my prem storage up until I turned them all into cubes.

Kiyumi
Feb 4, 2015, 12:59 AM
I dont have premium, and also ran into this storage problem. I did start the OTP password, and am now filling up that storage. One of the best decisions Ive made, and I havent had any problems with it. (Im using 4thgen ipod app)

An alternative (or in addition) is to create a new character (that you dont intend to use) and using his/her inventory as an additional 50 storage slots.

wefwq
Feb 4, 2015, 01:20 AM
Don't think they'll give us free stuff that easy, but they did it once via OTP complementary reward.
The only stuff you need is activating OTP for your account and you get another 200 item slots.

Don't forget to get rid of useless stuff like most of AQs stone if you don't have any plan to use it at all, and craft materials if you don't have/don't want to craft your equipments. These kind of item are the main reason our storage suffocating.

.Jack
Feb 4, 2015, 01:22 AM
An alternate space storage if you are premium is this gacha room deco (It's also good to give items to free players for 1k). As long as you don't set the prize it can be used to hold 30 items; non stackable kind preferably.

xanthro
Feb 4, 2015, 02:28 AM
@Hc4, or any one who knows what he speaks of. Could you link the jp name of the room item you are talking about please :)
Thank you.

Anduril
Feb 4, 2015, 02:30 AM
@Hc4, or any one who knows what he speaks of. Could you link the jp name of the room item you are talking about please :)
Thank you.
I believe it is フォトガチャン
It is available for 5000FUN from the FUN Shop.

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 4, 2015, 03:19 AM
An alternate space storage if you are premium is this gacha room deco (It's also good to give items to free players for 1k). As long as you don't set the prize it can be used to hold 30 items; non stackable kind preferably.

I just tried that unfortunately it sets prize when you add any item that is choose able

So be careful what value item you put in it, if its worth over 105k do not add any item.

But solution to that is you lock room OR change rooms etc Room A. B or Mini Room and keep that gacha in that room that you are not using but then you would have to remember to take that item out of gacha when you change rooms or unlock room. But Locking rooms will ruin any chance of crafting requests if that's important to one.

landman
Feb 4, 2015, 05:04 AM
You can also transfer room decos between accounts easily, I do know who is keeping all those contest drawings we received two weeks ago... Also room layout B warehouse is an option for decos...

Noblewine
Feb 4, 2015, 05:58 PM
If sega did they probably make you spend actual money to do so.