PDA

View Full Version : Needing Bingo help

LoN_Lina
Feb 7, 2015, 10:34 AM
Hello,
So I'm having a spot of trouble with my Bingo card. I need to kill dragon EX, Gigure Gunne-Gam, Anjhadu-Lili, and Fang Banther. Right now I'm in Gunner at 46 but I can swap to Force 73 if I have to. I just want a little help Killing these guys. I'm on ship 6. Can I get an assist?

Sayara
Feb 7, 2015, 10:38 AM
If you can't find anyone to help you directly, I beleive all 4 of these guys spawn in the LQ, If you play with a crowded MPA if anyone kills em and you're near em they'll count for you killing them.

Also all /can/ be lv 1+ so which ever difficultiy is in your grasp can work as well.

Dammy
Feb 7, 2015, 11:26 AM
have you tried to switch to FO 73 and kill them?

LoN_Lina
Feb 7, 2015, 11:50 AM
have you tried to switch to FO 73 and kill them?

Sadly with 743 HP it only a couple of hits and i Die i spend most of my time running and healing.

landman
Feb 7, 2015, 12:05 PM
Problem is Ship 6 I'll guess. Anyway, lvl 73 vs lvl 41 should not be hard... And that's a nice amount of HP for a Force I'll say... do you know to mirage scape?

LoN_Lina
Feb 7, 2015, 12:19 PM
Problem is Ship 6 I'll guess. Anyway, lvl 73 vs lvl 41 should not be hard... And that's a nice amount of HP for a Force I'll say... do you know to mirage scape?

We'll it's an essential skill the force the problem is that most of the bosses have a ton of HP and my attacks are fairly weak with out spending time to charge. So the time I spend charging often gets interrupted and I can't charge while stepping. Also unlike the fighter classes I don't have high dps melee for when my PP depletes. It's a glass canon class. If my NPC could draw agro at all this is a non issue. Normally If I have a single actual player in the party with me only Extra hard pose a challenge. But no one I know is on Right now.

landman
Feb 7, 2015, 01:55 PM
I usually namegid a lot of bosses, for EX go for the right arm/wing, this will make his range decrease a lot, then the head, tail, head, head and he will be mostly stunned, banthers can be stuned 5 or more times straight, or go for the head for maximum damage, but they are on taco, should be easy enough to find a party. Not sure about EX, but I think all of them appear in the limited quest, do it repeatedly and you may encounter them, if you can find people doing VH runs.