PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway to disable friend requests?

roseforevered
Feb 10, 2015, 07:58 AM
most people add me just to use my character

NoiseHERO
Feb 10, 2015, 08:07 AM
Pix of character for research reasons

SilenWhisper
Feb 10, 2015, 08:54 AM

That's how it goes.Or did you expect sth different?
Also you can always reject friend requests if you don't want them.

Chrysheight
Feb 10, 2015, 09:07 AM
I friend people because I do try to play with the people on my friends list. Otherwise if I can't do EQs with team, they are my go to people.

wefwq
Feb 10, 2015, 09:29 AM
You can disable friend request notification, so only a small popup on the top of the screen will appear via settings menu.
It can't reject all incoming requests, but at least it's less intrusive than a bigass confirmation button in the middle of your screen.

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 10, 2015, 01:38 PM
Why would you want to disable FRs? if its the notification then, yeah try the post above.^ ^

Edson Drake
Feb 10, 2015, 01:57 PM

"Stop objectifying me!" XD

I add people mostly because of this, but it's been a while. Funny how I never thought some people would get upset by this.

Kiyumi
Feb 10, 2015, 02:36 PM
You know you earn FUN points when people use your character right? I dont really see any downside in adding people.

Perfect Chaos
Feb 10, 2015, 04:23 PM
It's especially better now that you can mark certain friends, which makes them go to top of your friends list, so the random people that only give you FUN through friend partners can stay lingering at the bottom of the list.

Noblewine
Feb 10, 2015, 05:45 PM

High five?

Nah I'm sure they jus want someone to hang out with and mean no harm.

Skyly HUmar
Feb 10, 2015, 08:11 PM
Just reject a friend request if you don't want to add someone, it's not as lazy as having an auto block on but 10 seconds won't kill you.

Noblewine
Feb 10, 2015, 10:16 PM
You know you earn FUN points when people use your character right? I dont really see any downside in adding people.

What are these "FUN" points you speak of? I thought the game was already fun. lol

Edson Drake
Feb 10, 2015, 11:08 PM
What are these "FUN" points you speak of? I thought the game was already fun. lol

Serious or sarcasm? At this time my detector is a bit off.

Noblewine
Feb 10, 2015, 11:12 PM
Serious or sarcasm? At this time my detector is a bit off.

Serious. I assume Fun points are another way to enjoy the game when you don't have the money or want to spend any on lobby actions/clothes?

Edson Drake
Feb 10, 2015, 11:28 PM
Yeah pretty much bonus points Sega gives you for logging in, sending Good Jobs, using other people's chars, etc. It's like another currency, so it's a win-win for everyone.

Noblewine
Feb 10, 2015, 11:46 PM
You can get fun points by logging in everyday, using FP, send a good job, excube shop, etc. used for FUN shop and FUN scratch

Yeah pretty much bonus points Sega gives you for logging in, sending Good Jobs, using other people's chars, etc. It's like another currency, so it's a win-win for everyone.

Ah that makes sense. Nice to see sega is trying to add Replay value to their game.

untrustful
Feb 10, 2015, 11:47 PM
You can disable friend requests by having 200 friends. The list is maxed thereby denying any future requests.

TaigaUC
Feb 11, 2015, 09:48 AM
Make 199 accounts and friend yourself.

Noblewine
Feb 11, 2015, 04:41 PM
Make 199 accounts and friend yourself.

If you want to get banned for doing that. =/