PDA

View Full Version : symbol art request from my own pic

Batty
Feb 10, 2015, 05:59 PM
hello, i drew a pic i was planing to use as a symbol art, unfortunally i discovered to late that there is no way to import a pic file into a .sas and the editor in the forum doesnt make it look anywhere as good :/

this is the pic i made in question http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/FlamedramonX/nyau3_zpsd5a93b73.jpg

i even resize it to the size of the in game symbol arts http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/FlamedramonX/nyau32_zps02d2d3f6.jpg

i wanted to request if someone would be able to use the in game editor to make it into a symbol art? my in game editor skills arent anywhere as close to my traditional drawing ones :c im in ship 2, i dont have much but i could give 1m meseta for the favor (all i have xD )

Kiyumi
Feb 10, 2015, 08:03 PM
I have no ideas to help you, but I wanted to say that is a really good drawing. It would be cool if he was saying ニャウ! somewhere.

NovaanVerdiano
Feb 10, 2015, 08:50 PM
You could try your luck with the symbol art converter which is floating around somewhere in this forum, there may be a small chance of it actually ending up converting it fine, seeing that the picture is a bit more simple overall (no "insult", I'm meaning that there are no gradient backgrounds and whatnot). Probably not going to work, but trying your luck won't hurt.

Aquanos
Feb 10, 2015, 09:07 PM
You could try your luck with the symbol art converter which is floating around somewhere in this forum, there may be a small chance of it actually ending up converting it fine, seeing that the picture is a bit more simple overall (no "insult", I'm meaning that there are no gradient backgrounds and whatnot). Probably not going to work, but trying your luck won't hurt.

so that converter actually takes png, JPG, BMP etc etc into symbol art format?

GoldenFalcon
Feb 10, 2015, 09:24 PM
I would get rid of the white space above the ears, to make him seem a little less dwarfish

Ordy
Feb 11, 2015, 09:06 AM
You could try your luck with the symbol art converter which is floating around somewhere in this forum

Learn2Read

hello, i drew a pic i was planing to use as a symbol art ... and the editor in the forum doesnt make it look anywhere as good

so that converter actually takes png, JPG, BMP etc etc into symbol art format?

No, it's terrible, the generated SA look like shit. Just google "PSO2 Symbol Art Editor", first link and see by yourself.

And ViceZX, you'd have more luck to directly message DeviantArt Symbol Art artists and ask them if they take commission ($$$ or meseta).

Batty
Feb 11, 2015, 10:57 AM
im gonna try my luck asking DeviantArt symbol artists, thanks for the repplies all :)

oratank
Feb 11, 2015, 12:57 PM
if you can draw it then you can make it by yourself it isn't that hard. for easier method use some transparency program and draft. you can do it (`・ω・´)b

Batty
Feb 11, 2015, 05:20 PM
if you can draw it then you can make it by yourself it isn't that hard. for easier method use some transparency program and draft. you can do it (`・ω・´)b

if it was a "normal" paint like drawing system i could replicate it in game xD. the that symbols and shapes based editor in the game is beyond me (i tried, lost patience just trying to get the ears shapes right)

Noblewine
Feb 11, 2015, 05:24 PM
I think it looks great. b(' 0')b