PDA

View Full Version : Epic Rati are still better than you.

Nai_Calus
Feb 11, 2015, 07:27 PM
That's right. Repent your sins and bow before the superiority of the mighty Rati.

Noblewine
Feb 11, 2015, 08:47 PM
B-but, what did I do?! =x

Sord
Feb 11, 2015, 08:50 PM
You can't even handle eating my inventory.

Dhylec
Feb 11, 2015, 09:30 PM
rati iz so PSOld
リリーパ ftw

Noblewine
Feb 11, 2015, 09:35 PM
Gotta collect them all PSO!

mctastee
Feb 11, 2015, 09:59 PM
What's a Rati?

Nai_Calus
Feb 11, 2015, 11:25 PM
What's a Rati?

... T_________________________________________________ __________T

Damn kids get off my lawn.

PhotonDrop
Feb 12, 2015, 08:46 AM
The coolest MAG keeps getting the shaft in favor of Sato because people can't get their brain parasites in check. What a sad world we live in.

Shadowpawn
Feb 12, 2015, 12:32 PM
It's like all the old foggies are being drawn back to PSOW (it's unnatural I's tell ya!)

Crazyleo
Feb 12, 2015, 02:03 PM
I never left this place

yoshiblue
Feb 12, 2015, 02:21 PM
Too busy being lost in FKL space.

darkante
Feb 12, 2015, 02:54 PM
No, Devilīs Tail=Panzer Tail > Rati.

Hucast = Devilīs Tail
Hunewearl = Panzer Tail

Only good old Ramar worships Rati.

Noblewine
Feb 12, 2015, 03:53 PM
You never want to leave.... :0

Outrider
Feb 12, 2015, 05:58 PM
You all have a weird way of spelling Varaha.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 12, 2015, 09:10 PM
That's not a Puyo mag.

ShinMaruku
Feb 12, 2015, 09:11 PM
FURIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlSdns_n1E

Noblewine
Feb 12, 2015, 09:28 PM
Man I want to play psobb again.... I missed a good game. =<

Nai_Calus
Feb 13, 2015, 08:10 AM
It's like all the old foggies are being drawn back to PSOW (it's unnatural I's tell ya!)

I actually ended up back here because of keyboards.

Yes, keyboards.

I drifted away for a while during PSU, briefly returned at the end of PSU, and then drifted off again. Then I ended up last year getting a mechanical keyboard. I ended up getting more into mechanical keyboards and learning more about them and hanging out on /r/mechanicalkeyboards and a few days ago, someone posted a link to a picture of the GameCube keyboard controller that came out in Japan for PSO. And it reminded me of here and I ended up back here.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 13, 2015, 01:07 PM
So Skype when

Noblewine
Feb 13, 2015, 05:55 PM

Yes, keyboards.

I drifted away for a while during PSU, briefly returned at the end of PSU, and then drifted off again. Then I ended up last year getting a mechanical keyboard. I ended up getting more into mechanical keyboards and learning more about them and hanging out on /r/mechanicalkeyboards and a few days ago, someone posted a link to a picture of the GameCube keyboard controller that came out in Japan for PSO. And it reminded me of here and I ended up back here.

Where is the punch-line? :0

mctastee
Feb 13, 2015, 07:10 PM
You all have a weird way of spelling Varaha.
This.

Noblewine
Feb 15, 2015, 11:11 PM
I'll be honest I'm a pso scrub and don't know the names of any of the mags. I'm laughing though because of the responses.

mctastee
Feb 15, 2015, 11:49 PM
I'll be honest I'm a pso scrub and don't know the names of any of the mags. I'm laughing though because of the responses.
Same here, I only remember the dragon, the stag, the dolphin, the two midgets, and the thing that shoots lasers vertically. I did play a lot of pso, but most of it was on the gamecube, by myself. I didn't even find out about this site until I started playing blue burst back in 2005, which shut down about a year later.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 15, 2015, 11:50 PM
The two midgets are Mylla and Youlla.

Seriously.

mctastee
Feb 16, 2015, 12:04 AM
http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/whothehellcares.jpg

Noblewine
Feb 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
Same here, I only remember the dragon, the stag, the dolphin, the two midgets, and the thing that shoots lasers vertically. I did play a lot of pso, but most of it was on the gamecube, by myself. I didn't even find out about this site until I started playing blue burst back in 2005, which shut down about a year later.

Is the dolphin a easter egg to Ecco the dolphin? The stag looked cool but his attack missed alot and I did not know how it worked. Sad when a good game shuts down. :/

Seriously.

Good one!

mctastee
Feb 16, 2015, 06:23 PM
Is the dolphin a easter egg to Ecco the dolphin? The stag looked cool but his attack missed alot and I did not know how it worked. Sad when a good game shuts down. :/

Good one!
I don't know if the dolphin was a reference to echo. I just remember when me and my buddy got to mines mags started dropping like candy so we decided to see if having different stats on a mag would give us different PBs. The stag, if I remember correctly, cast jellen and zallure on surrounding enemies.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 16, 2015, 09:16 PM
Rude. It's a ridiculous name.

Sayara
Feb 17, 2015, 09:38 AM

Seriously.

Every time playing PSO as a robot
"Sure! I'll use Resta!" Leila PB activate

Outrider
Feb 17, 2015, 11:42 AM

Yes, keyboards.

Part of me still regrets not picking up one of those ridiculous GCN keyboard controllers even though I probably would not have been able to afford one ever.

Noblewine
Feb 17, 2015, 07:52 PM
I don't know if the dolphin was a reference to echo. I just remember when me and my buddy got to mines mags started dropping like candy so we decided to see if having different stats on a mag would give us different PBs. The stag, if I remember correctly, cast jellen and zallure on surrounding enemies.

I was wondering why its attack missed often. Wow I feel like scrub. ;-;
Do you recall what made mags drop more often free missions or side/story quests?
Mags are awesome and more dedependable than Partner Machines in psu.

mctastee
Feb 17, 2015, 07:54 PM
I was wondering why its attack missed often. Wow I feel like scrub. ;-;
Do you recall what made mags drop more often free missions or side/story quests?
Mags are awesome and more dedependable than Partner Machines in psu.
I wouldn't know about PSU. As excited as I was for it, I ended up getting hooked on WoW for 5 years and completely missed it.

Noblewine
Feb 17, 2015, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't know about PSU. As excited as I was for it, I ended up getting hooked on WoW for 5 years and completely missed it.

Oops I meant PSO when I asked about Mags. I created an end-game for myself while playing psobb hunting mags and raising them.
WOW is probably a better game than PSU. Sadly PSU was a take it or leave it deal. When Photon Artes like Dus Majarrus/Ank Dugrega appeared I started to wonder what direction SEGA was going with PSU.