PDA

View Full Version : Help me get an good voice ticket

hoangsea
Feb 12, 2015, 08:14 PM
I want an female voice which sounds cool
i don't like weird laugh or noisy voice
and i'm using s-atk stuff

btw
what 's the vo number that character often shout when doing s-atk stuff 's moves ?

please help ^^;

Edson Drake
Feb 12, 2015, 08:57 PM
Personally, I think you're out of luck. I still use the defaut voices using different pitches because I dislike almost every single voice ticket. Too many anime collabs make your character shout some really weird stuff.

But of course I welcome suggestions too as I'd kill for a decent voice ticket for each of my chars.

KazukiQZ
Feb 12, 2015, 08:58 PM
That would be /vo1. While /vo11 is for charged PAs

As for cool female voices:

女性追加ボイス26

女性追加ボイス33

女性追加ボイス42

女性追加ボイス105

女性[EX]ボイスA05

Check them via Youtube or Cirnopedia for previews.

edit: Adding the latest cool voice from the latest scratch;

女性追加ボイス60

Kiyumi
Feb 12, 2015, 08:59 PM
There are previews on cirnopedia and youtube. I cross checked those and the visiphone to see price to buy my voice. Remember you can change the pitch so if it sounds too loli girly you can lower the voice so it sounds normal.

red1228
Feb 12, 2015, 09:04 PM
There are previews on cirnopedia and youtube. I cross checked those and the visiphone to see price to buy my voice. Remember you can change the pitch so if it sounds too loli girly you can lower the voice so it sounds normal.

Only works to a certain extent.
Lowering the pitch also slows the voice down, so while the voice won't sound "as loli", it will also be slower & depending on how low / slow you put it from the default setting: You may be questioning the mental capacity of your character.

Kiyumi
Feb 12, 2015, 09:13 PM
Only works to a certain extent.
Lowering the pitch also slows the voice down, so while the voice won't sound "as loli", it will also be slower & depending on how low / slow you put it from the default setting: You may be questioning the mental capacity of your character.

I never said to slide the setting all the way to the left. Moving it only 2 or 3 notches already turns a loli voice normal. Way to exaggerate.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 12, 2015, 09:56 PM
http://pso2voice.web.fc2.com/
Knock yourself out.

schnee4
Feb 12, 2015, 11:18 PM
maybe bought english textbook before voice ticket?

Dephinix
Feb 12, 2015, 11:22 PM
I never said to slide the setting all the way to the left. Moving it only 2 or 3 notches already turns a loli voice normal. Way to exaggerate.

From the loli voices I own, 2-3 doesn't cut it. Too many voices to be certain though, as you have some that works with.

hoangsea
Feb 13, 2015, 12:11 AM
Personally, I think you're out of luck. I still use the defaut voices using different pitches because I dislike almost every single voice ticket. Too many anime collabs make your character shout some really weird stuff.

But of course I welcome suggestions too as I'd kill for a decent voice ticket for each of my chars.

actually i tried to buy some ticket but i still use the default voice which sounds better :-?

http://pso2voice.web.fc2.com/
Knock yourself out.

That would be /vo1. While /vo11 is for charged PAs

As for cool female voices:

女性追加ボイス26

女性追加ボイス33

女性追加ボイス42

女性追加ボイス105

女性[EX]ボイスA05

Check them via Youtube or Cirnopedia for previews.

edit: Adding the latest cool voice from the latest scratch;

女性追加ボイス60

ty !

NexusAZ
Feb 13, 2015, 12:20 AM
女性[EX]ボイスA03

Best voice.

Edson Drake
Feb 13, 2015, 12:29 AM
Is that Reda?

I have a FP using that voice.

KazukiQZ
Feb 13, 2015, 01:37 AM
女性[EX]ボイスA03

Best voice.
Bahahaha~ xD

According to Cirnopedia, it's Lubert's (the one beside Lottie) seiyuu.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 13, 2015, 02:34 AM
Gotta specify the theme of the VA ticket too. Want hi-pitched loli-quality? Mature? Engrish?

hoangsea
Feb 13, 2015, 02:48 AM
Gotta specify the theme of the VA ticket too. Want hi-pitched loli-quality? Mature? Engrish?

i just need it sounds cool
no high pitch or sounds too old, i especialy hate noisy voices
and i don't like those english ticket tho :-?

Padoca85
Feb 13, 2015, 03:03 AM
I would love to have one made by Houko Kuwashima or Ai Orikasa *.*

Sayara
Feb 13, 2015, 05:25 AM
I am a strong advocate to voice 26. I lower mine down to -2 and use it, gives my character such a deep brooding voice.

TehCubey
Feb 13, 2015, 05:29 AM
Personally I like voices by Maria Kawamura and Youko Hikasa.

Though for the former, the Alis voice is mature and refined while the other voice is... well, you can tell she voiced Naga from Slayers.

red1228
Feb 13, 2015, 06:14 AM

You need to calm down...
Not only was I not exaggerating, I was actually partially agreeing with you. But as others have said: 2-3 notches is not enough to change a fair amount (not all of them, of course) of the voices in this game from sounding like 11 year old children.

I was simply adding to your statement, not dismissing it. Don't go looking for fights. :-?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 13, 2015, 04:52 PM
i just need it sounds cool
no high pitch or sounds too old, i especialy hate noisy voices
and i don't like those english ticket tho :-?

I have preferences to unique voice 12 and 女性バゼットボイス (bazett). Neither gets annoying after 5 minutes of melee fighting/non-tech charge attack spamming. Neither sounds... well you know.

hoangsea
Feb 13, 2015, 07:56 PM
I have preferences to unique voice 12 and 女性バゼットボイス (bazett). Neither gets annoying after 5 minutes of melee fighting/non-tech charge attack spamming. Neither sounds... well you know.

this one is nice
last year when it revive it's under 1m
but now there s only one left in ship 2 at 20m :\

Sayara
Feb 13, 2015, 08:20 PM
I would say go for Bazett.
Its cheap, and reletively a pretty basic voice. Not too fancy, clean cut.

Padoca85
Feb 14, 2015, 12:41 AM
They DO have VA by Houko Kuwashima!!

Im definetly picking it up ^^

hoangsea
Feb 14, 2015, 01:42 AM
I would say go for Bazett.
Its cheap, and reletively a pretty basic voice. Not too fancy, clean cut.

i tried to buy one today
it's fine except it say "osoi" or something like that too much

maybe i do input to much when playing with katana ^^;

Volkh
Feb 14, 2015, 02:36 AM
I use 女性追加ボイス64 for my braver. Not too girly, nor too "manly?"

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 14, 2015, 02:45 AM
i tried to buy one today
it's fine except it say "osoi" or something like that too much

maybe i do input to much when playing with katana ^^;

There is much worse than that. Main offenders are phrases longer than two syllables, making it sound like there's a whole conversation mid fight. That right there is what I find annoying with most other voices.

That is why I use unique voice 12, bazett's and I think yukihime is passable iirc.

Flaoc
Feb 14, 2015, 03:27 AM
i personally use 33 now and it seems just right so far