PDA

View Full Version : So I have to re-install everything...

jayssle26
Feb 13, 2015, 03:04 AM
Every time there is a maintenance??? I log into the game and notice that all of english patches I installed with the tweaker didn't work anymore(yayyy...).

I tried to reinstall the english patch, but it failed this time .....for some reason (WHY?)
I tried to reinstall the english large files, but it failed this time....for some reason (WHY?)

Im sorry but Ive spent hours trying to get this game to work. And when I finally did get everything up and running, the servers go down almost immediately after I created my toon. THEN when they come back up again after 4 hours, I find out that I have to reinstall all my patches, BUT now the patchet are not working.

its 3 o'clock in the morning and I have been trying to play this game for over 15 hours now. So yeah, I'm starting to get really irritated and annoyed at this point. (half of those hours were just waiting for that insanely long download time, not sure why that took so long when I have 120+Mbs download speed).

I haven't even gotten a taste of the game yet. Sorry for the side rant..... I just want to play for a little bit like jesus christ man -___-

Does anyone know why my English patches aren't working now? Is this normal or no? Please help or enlighten me!!

KazukiQZ
Feb 13, 2015, 03:11 AM
^Only when there's maintenance with update download, that you need to reapply the JP original files to avoid redownloading the ones the patch replaced. And this is usually once every two weeks.

So, the week in between the two is just normal server maintenance time (no file download, so it doesn't check file content, thus no need to apply backup file for this type of maintenance). For example, the maintenance we have a few hours ago (Emergency Maintenance) is a normal one.

And apparently the EN patches server are having problem. Can't download Large Files myself.

Or what AIDA said above lol

BlaCkDReaPer
Feb 13, 2015, 03:24 AM
Sir..my pso2 why cant play??
it said that "server coneection time out" when i want login my pso2
n my Large files failed to donwload..
Sorry my english sucks..:-)

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 13, 2015, 03:35 AM
how guys? i am having no issues here.

Kiyumi
Feb 13, 2015, 03:35 AM
The patches take like 2 minutes to redownload and reinstall. Chill out.

Also stop being impatient and greedy. Use your time wisely. You know that thing you do every night for 8 or so hours called sleep? Yeah use that time to download large games.

toon

I hate when people call it that. Seriously wtf is a toon? What kind of game started this? A character is not a "toon". Sigh

BlaCkDReaPer
Feb 13, 2015, 03:54 AM
Sorry my bad..
I thinks my internet messed up so cant download my Large files..
Thanks..i can play my pso2 again:-)..

KazukiQZ
Feb 13, 2015, 03:57 AM
@Kiyumi
I think it's the word used by some of US players to refer to their characters. And I do find it weird and funny xD
Reminds me of ol' US cartoons too.

@AIDA
I don't know, still in-game atm. No worries tho, Large Files didn't impact the game translation too much.

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 13, 2015, 04:12 AM

Also stop being impatient and greedy. Use your time wisely. You know that thing you do every night for 8 or so hours called sleep? Yeah use that time to download large games.

meanwhile in a 3rd world country ppl are starving

jayssle26
Feb 13, 2015, 04:29 AM
If there's an update to the game, the Tweaker has to revert to the original files and check them against SEGA. Then, once it's finished, you re-install the updated patches.

Sorry, this is my fault - I had moved some server stuff around and it broke the patch installs. It should be fixed now.

Tnx for fixing patcher, didn't know that was going on :)

I hate when people call it that. Seriously wtf is a toon? What kind of game started this? A character is not a "toon". Sigh

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I'm already pretty irritated, don't make it worse by trying to be a smart @ss.

anyways, gnight everyone!