PDA

View Full Version : Problems after Update

Minty Kitty
Feb 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
So im coming back to PSO2 after about a month of not playing. I've done nothing to PSO2 at all since then. Its stayed installed and i just updated it hoping to get in and check out what i've missed.

I start it up, and i get the infamous "Error 650" from signing in from a different computer, when in fact im not. And it asks me to enter the 8 digit code. Now, this wouldn't be an issue. If i knew what email i signed up with 2 years ago. And pressing Resend Verfication Email brings me to another Error 650, no matter how many times i press it.

I've tried this both with and without the proxy (started without) and im still getting this.

Did the update do something? Is anyone else getting this? I've gotten this before 2 months ago and it was when i was using a VPN to get into Vindictus EU and forgot to turn it on and when i did i stopped getting the error. But that VPN is gone so thats not the issue.

All my friends who've gotten this in the past have had to abandon their entire accounts and make new ones because even WITH knowing their email they never freaking get the emails.

I heard you can fix this by changing ur Email on the Site but even when i enter the 100% correct info, it tells me its wrong. So im at a loss here. I can't change my email cus it tells me my info's wrong, i can't log in.

I DO NOT Want to start over again. I've invested over 400 hours and spent money on this account. Anyone got any idea's? Some people have claimed just waiting or restarting their computer has made the error go away. Idk.

Anduril
Feb 13, 2015, 06:35 PM
This may actually be a problem due to your own network hardware. Try power cycling your modem and router and resetting your computer's network adapter.

Minty Kitty
Feb 13, 2015, 06:56 PM
Huh, thanks i'll give that a shot :)

schnee4
Feb 14, 2015, 01:32 AM
Verfication Email

restarting their computer has made the error go away.

power cycling your modem and router and resetting your computer's network adapter.

hahahaha american logic. maybe try reset circuit breaker :-?

Anduril
Feb 14, 2015, 01:59 AM
hahahaha american logic. maybe try reset circuit breaker :-?
Actually, if you realized how the verification request works, you would know it relates to the MAC address of your network adapter in most cases. This means that it can be triggered if some component in your network is broadcasting the wrong MAC address from your network adapter; from what I have seen, when this hardware related issue happens, the verification e-mail won't actually be sent out (thus the situation with the OP's friends).

Just as an added note, VPNs typically use the MAC address of the machine you are remotely connecting through rather than your local one, and will thus trigger the request.

wefwq
Feb 14, 2015, 02:01 AM
Sometimes, sega bot server took too long to send verification email, wait for couple a minutes before deciding to resend your verification mail.

While you at it make sure that you have logged in to your right email account in case you didn't see any incoming email.

Minty Kitty
Mar 30, 2015, 12:32 PM
Hey i just thought id give a update.

I havent had time to try the reset method till now.

And i just power cycled my modem + Router and reset my network adapter. But im still prompted with the Authentication Popup.

The email never shows up no matter what i do, and i can't change my email because whenever i try to change it, it tells me the info is wrong. I've tried 30 times (The Email Change).

Any idea's?