PDA

View Full Version : About Zieg's crafting stuff

K.O. Kazjivo
Feb 13, 2015, 09:55 PM
I'm doing all of Zieg's orders in Episode 3 to get the gear. I have 14(+2 extra) client orders instead of the 21 or 22 that should appear, and I've done all of them. No other ones are appearing (the master craftsman seal orders, I believe). Is there a specific reason why (level or matterboard)?

Level 46 on crafting character and on Episode 3 MB 2.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 13, 2015, 10:07 PM
Something like needing a level 60 or higher class

Sizustar
Feb 13, 2015, 10:53 PM
Something like needing a level 60 or higher class

And Matterboard 3 too I believe.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 13, 2015, 11:03 PM
And Matterboard 3 too I believe.

You need that to even talk to him

I remember hearing something else needing one of your craft levels to 20. It might be a simultaneous requirement with level 60

K.O. Kazjivo
Feb 14, 2015, 12:32 PM
I went on my lv 63 and it appeared ._. what do you know
Another question. When I get the units and weapon, should I extend them or not? I heard that extending 7* weapons make them worse somehow. I don't know about units.

wefwq
Feb 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
I went on my lv 63 and it appeared ._. what do you know
Another question. When I get the units and weapon, should I extend them or not? I heard that extending 7* weapons make them worse somehow. I don't know about units.
Better leave his unit as is, because it's somewhat decent on it's own.

As for Zieg's weapon, iirc all of his weapon has 2 potential -- one being craft (increase power of crafted weapon) and the other one is unique potential.
Depending on what kind of potential you want to unlock, you can choose to craft/ignore it to save some money.
You can check the wiki for more detailed information about stats.

the_importer_
Feb 14, 2015, 12:56 PM
Man, the amount of cash in crafting it took me to get one of his 11* weapons was ridiculous, hope you`re rich.