PDA

View Full Version : Since the server is down, how have you all been?

Lostbob117
Feb 18, 2015, 12:06 AM
I've been waiting for Black Nyack to come back. I didn't get to play it yet, and I really want to.

Any of you got the chance to? Excited for the new scratch coming up soon? Discuss whatever. Put us up to date with your successes and failures in PSO2.

AzurEnd
Feb 18, 2015, 12:09 AM
Im excited to jump back into my gambling addiction with Black Nyack as well since I didnt get to try it.

Im also happy that jerk bag Bal Rodos FINALLY dropped me a Sapphizaria for my Fi/Hu.

SHiFT-Di3S3L
Feb 18, 2015, 12:15 AM
Just when I finally got my old ship 2 character erased and I just made a new f-cast...I need my fix man

Jungo Torii
Feb 18, 2015, 12:16 AM
I just started playing again.

Yeah, this game is better now. I have no idea what's upcoming, but it's refreshing to play again.

Kiyumi
Feb 18, 2015, 02:00 AM
Ive been playing Gu a lot recently after exclusively melee all before this. Its fun but feels underpowered, apparently I came at the wrong time to Gu.

Also I am upset that I dont have the 12* Dsabers from the valentines event. It seems like everyone else has one which makes it worse.

Anyways I am looking forward to this week with the rare drop boost so we can do some Saiki trigger hunting and Anga farming will be back on more blocks than only 27 so I can try my luck there again!

Drifting Fable
Feb 18, 2015, 02:35 AM
Just hoping that this week's Gigur Trigger MPAing will bear fruit oxo b.

schnee4
Feb 18, 2015, 08:20 PM
Ive been playing Gu a lot recently after exclusively melee all before this. Its fun but feels underpowered, apparently I came at the wrong time to Gu.

Also I am upset that I dont have the 12* Dsabers from the valentines event. It seems like everyone else has one which makes it worse.

Anyways I am looking forward to this week with the rare drop boost so we can do some Saiki trigger hunting and Anga farming will be back on more blocks than only 27 so I can try my luck there again!

haha..maybe guhu :-?

Magicks
Feb 18, 2015, 08:28 PM
haha..maybe guhu :-?

Yeah. I feel that GU/HU is a little weak. Giving GU/RA a shot right now, and I find it rather fun. It's really amazing how large the damage is when you start hitting weakpoints, and it feels nice being able to do so with over-the-shoulder targeting.

Noblewine
Feb 18, 2015, 08:55 PM
Shoveling snow for exercise and playing Phantasy Star Zero. Currently watching King of the Hill out of boredom.
Enjoying Marvel Agent Carter and Flash plus the cartoons Hulk and the Agents of Smash and Avengers Assemble.