PDA

View Full Version : What to do with FUN?

jayssle26
Feb 21, 2015, 10:02 PM
I have some FUN points and was wondering what do I spend them on? Is there anything important or beneficial I need to buy with them? What exactly can I get with Fun points? I went to the fun NPC in the shopping area and there isn't anything of significant value there. Just some emotes and a few chairs and some other stuff. are there other places I can use the points?

Also why can't I buy certain items (like 10 star weapons) from the marketplace? don't tell me they seriously want me to pay for that too...because thats just fucked up....

kuromechan
Feb 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
fun scratch for shop passes, grinders and grind protect/grind success
just get the LAs and a photon chair color you prefer from fun shop
edit:don't bother buying protects from fun shop unless it's +2 since it's the only place you can get them

Dephinix
Feb 21, 2015, 10:16 PM
Fun scratch overall is the best place to go. Even with the shitty price decline of grind reduct 1s and grind success+5%, you can still get some money,
or better yet, use it yourself. You can also trade My Room and My Shop passes for blue badges, and get tri booster 50%s among other things.

ashley50
Feb 21, 2015, 10:17 PM
Also why can't I buy certain items (like 10 star weapons) from the marketplace? don't tell me they seriously want me to pay for that too...because thats just fucked up....

You need a 10* Ticket which you can only obtain by exchanging obtained 10* weapon drops for the said ticket.

AND you can only exchange for the said ticket by going PREMIUM.

Not Premium? No 10* Ticket.

jayssle26
Feb 21, 2015, 10:20 PM
what is "fun scratch"?

jayssle26
Feb 21, 2015, 10:24 PM
You need a 10* Ticket which you can only obtain by exchanging obtained 10* weapon drops for the said ticket.

AND you can only exchange for the said ticket by going PREMIUM.

Not Premium? No 10* Ticket.

Sooooo you have to pay for it...
Gratz Sega, out of my 9 years of MMO gaming, you morons officially have the worst f2p strategy I've ever seen. well....LEAST a very high quality game. But I don't think I'l ever buy their premium, at least not now. Thats pretty deceitful.

Kiyumi
Feb 21, 2015, 10:29 PM
Sooooo you have to pay for it...
Gratz Sega, out of my 9 years of MMO gaming, you morons officially have the worst f2p strategy I've ever seen. well....LEAST a very high quality game. But I don't think I'l ever buy their premium, at least not now. Thats pretty deceitful.

A company that lets you play their game 100% free, then makes money by selling cosmetics is deceitful? I would hate to see what you say about those games that actually make you pay for them! How terrible!

jayssle26
Feb 21, 2015, 10:36 PM
A company that lets you play their game 100% free, then makes money by selling cosmetics is deceitful? I would hate to see what you say about those games that actually make you pay for them! How terrible!

I played MMOs for a long time bro, I have never seen a company try to sell the marketplace (My Shot in this game) to the players. Thats pretty low for many reasons in the MMO community, but I'l let it pass because this game is really high quality and thats probably their main source of income. But forcing your playerbase to also pay so they can buy good gears from other players too?? Thats a pretty low blow from Sega. I've never seen that strategy before. I can write an entire essay on why this is bad and everything but thats a story for another day and not the point of this thread.

kuromechan
Feb 21, 2015, 10:37 PM
what is "fun scratch"?

press F11 and go straight to the one labeled fun

Kiyumi
Feb 21, 2015, 10:41 PM
I played MMOs for a long time bro, I have never seen a company try to sell the marketplace (My Shot in this game) to the players. Thats pretty low for many reasons in the MMO community, but I'l let it pass because this game is really high quality and thats probably their main source of income. But forcing your playerbase to also pay so they can buy good gears from other players too?? Thats a pretty low blow from Sega. I've never seen that strategy before. I can write an entire essay on why this is bad and everything but thats a story for another day and not the point of this thread.

I also have never seen a game that makes you pay to use the shop. It is frustrating I agree. But Ive gotten literally hundreds of 10* and 11* weapons in this game with no shop. The best units (and weapons) in this game cant be bought from shops anyway.

You can even use your FUN to earn shop passes.

Rakurai
Feb 21, 2015, 10:53 PM
I only use my FUN points for scratches to get risk reducer +1 or to buy +2 risk reducers when I need them.

jayssle26
Feb 21, 2015, 10:57 PM
k tnx for help :)

Nitro Vordex
Feb 21, 2015, 11:17 PM
Put it in your butt.

imarm007
Feb 22, 2015, 04:11 AM
You can get some money by exchanging excubes into FUN Ticket then use it for FUN Scartch.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 05:21 PM
Yeah very cool.

(posting so I can post a picture on help forums sorry 2 more to go)

Noblewine
Feb 22, 2015, 07:55 PM
You can dress your waifu (if your playing a female character) however you want.
PSO2 Waifu maker 2.0. lol.....

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2015, 08:11 PM
I've played MMOs for longer than most.
The 10/11 star pass shit is very annoying, but it's not absolutely horrible.

You can still get those items via drops. It's just a billion times easier to pay money.
F2P = pay money to make shit easier.
Premium has various features that make things easier. It's no different from other stupid F2P shit.
The game is still completely playable without.

Have you played those games where clothing, hairstyles expire?
Some of them literally require over $1000 in real money for rare costumes. That is far worse, IMO.

Noblewine
Feb 22, 2015, 08:29 PM
I've played MMOs for longer than most.
The 10/11 star pass shit is very annoying, but it's not absolutely horrible.

You can still get those items via drops. It's just a billion times easier to pay money.
F2P = pay money to make shit easier.
Premium has various features that make things easier. It's no different from other stupid F2P shit.
The game is still completely playable without.

Have you played those games where clothing, hairstyles expire?
Some of them literally require over $1000 in real money for rare costumes. That is far worse, IMO.

The only game I know where clothes/weapons had a duration was Mabinogi. =/
You can prevent it with a item from doing jobs available in town though its rare or loses its affect if you die and you drop it.