PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

YukinaJunan
Feb 22, 2015, 12:08 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/da2301ef5cb19128ac8b88f096b24f81/tumblr_nk6nkxdGsQ1u87xs7o1_1280.png
Does anyone know what's going on?

Lostbob117
Feb 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
Game crashed due to gameguard, graphics, etc. That's all I know of it. Try turning your slider down?

Lyrise
Feb 22, 2015, 12:58 PM
It's the error message you get when another application tries to forcibly take over the game in some way. Largely this is going to be a graphics issue or a process trying to take over.

Most common cause would be User Account Control when it causes the screen to dim and causes everything in the background to freeze up.

YukinaJunan
Feb 22, 2015, 01:23 PM
Alright, thank you! I'll try that out soon.

YukinaJunan
Feb 22, 2015, 09:17 PM
I've tried, but it doesn't seem to be working, unfortunately.
I have an AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 graphics - and I can't find any information on it. Any ideas?

Edson Drake
Feb 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
Are you currently using any antivirus program? If so try disabling it. Also, mentioned above, try disabling UAC as well if you haven't already.

After that, tell the tweaker to check for missing/old files and fix Gameguard issues.

strikerhunter
Feb 22, 2015, 11:09 PM
I usually see that error on several occasions:

1.) Another program freezes the computer for a moment to take over admin shenanigans.
2.) Screen flashes.
3.) PSO2 simply stops responding (God dammit Windows 8 )
4.) Computer updating, or other programs updating.
5.) Gameguard (GG) crashed which is pretty common.
6.) Probably your anti-virsus at work against GG.
7.) Missing files.

Generally if this happens once or twice it would not matter if you can return in-game but if it continues then I suggest doing a file check which would normally fix things.

Skize
Feb 22, 2015, 11:48 PM
Try deleting your Game Guard folder and have it redownload. GG has some of the worst coding. It's known to cause all kinds of issues. Heck, just recently it kept causing random driver issues(BSOD) with my laptop until I redownloaded it.

Kiyumi
Feb 23, 2015, 01:17 AM
Ive seen this error message by opening other programs while PSO2 is open. Sometimes the gameguard will view other programs as hostile.

wefwq
Feb 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
Open your user.pso2 using notepad
It is located on (MyDocuments)/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/...

CTRL+F : ManagedDevice
Change the value to "True", so it will looks like:

ManagedDevice = true,
And then save.

From my personal experience, even not working all the time, this can prevent game gets an error every so often, especially when windows prompt UAC.

YukinaJunan
Feb 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
I don't think I have an antivirus on my computer yet - it's still pretty new. But I will try everything else. Thank you, and I'll let you know how it works

schnee4
Feb 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
hmm "pleasure of being ? inside"

maybe tried reset router?