PDA

View Full Version : IM DONE WITH PSO2!!

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:10 PM
That verification code crap ruined my life! I checked all my email addresses and nothing! The only thing I want to know is what the F*ck is my email adress but SEGA doesnt let me see what my email adress is!!! I checked and checked and checks all my email adresses and nothing, and worse one of my adresses was deleted by yahoo because i didnt used it in a while, i bet that was the email. I HATE MY LIFE I WISH I WAS DEAD, all those hours, all those weapons were for nothing.

I looked all over the internet for an answer, people have had my problem and NO ONE ever answered, they let their poor questions rot, just like you will leave me to rot.

F U PSO2 Forever and burn in hell! :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

BIG OLAF
Feb 22, 2015, 07:19 PM
"Ruined your life," you say?

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:20 PM
If you are not going to help get out! Although i dont expect anyone to help me. Stop kicking me while Im down hope you lose your account you prick.

AlphaBlob
Feb 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
Sorry to say but no one can really help you here, you need to remember your email or in the case of yahoo, contact them to remake that email.

Lumpen Thingy
Feb 22, 2015, 07:24 PM
Why post on here? Unless you want to cry for attention. It sucks that your account is gone and all but if it means you want to end your life over a video game I think you really need to get your real life priorities checked out.

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2015, 07:25 PM
Not sure if troll post or not.

A while ago, SEGA wasn't sending verification codes to some e-mails (eg. Hotmail).
No idea if they fixed that.

You could try changing your email address until you get the mail.
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

I don't recall clearly, but I don't think it requires your original e-mail.
Why? Because I once changed it to an address with a typo. I changed it back when I found out.
But you need to know at least some details that you registered with (security question/answer, etc).
As a general rule, you ought to note down the details you use when registering for anything.

You could also try remaking that Yahoo account. Not sure if possible.

It sucks that your account is gone and all but if it means you want to end your life over a video game I think you really need to get your real life priorities checked out.

This. I hate life and all that, but I wouldn't kill myself over PSO2.

kuromechan
Feb 22, 2015, 07:31 PM
Not sure if troll post or not.

A while ago, SEGA wasn't sending verification codes to some e-mails (eg. Hotmail).
No idea if they fixed that.

You could try changing your email address until you get the mail.
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

I don't recall clearly, but I don't think it requires your original e-mail.
Why? Because I once changed it to an address with a typo. I changed it back when I found out.
But you need to know at least some details that you registered with (security question/answer, etc).
As a general rule, you ought to note down the details you use when registering for anything.

You could also try remaking that Yahoo account. Not sure if possible.

This. I hate life and all that, but I wouldn't kill myself over PSO2.

yeah I had to change my email as well cause I had issues with my original one on my main account

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:33 PM
Ok.....HOW THE HELL DO YOU CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER YOUR OLD ONE????

Because I log in and it tells me I must change my password, I ofcourse CANT because I dont know the email its attached to, so I skip that first page, then I go to a page that has a list of games and i hit the top left option which sends me to info I must fill it gives me 3 options, my bday and 2 questions and below it asks me to put MY FRIGGING EMAIL...so you see I have my hands tied...

And to those IDIOTS who say its just a game I hope you lose your accounts too to see how YOU feel pricks! You heartless monsters!

You know what? Fck it, if I cant have my acc back ill be happy as PSO2 has the worst MMO community of all.

To those VERY FEW who are trying to help me thank you.

Mattykins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:33 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Noblewine
Feb 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
I already lost my character on PSU so I understand. However, be patient, relax and try to recall what your password is.

Do you want a cookie?

strikerhunter
Feb 22, 2015, 07:45 PM
And to those IDIOTS who say its just a game I hope you lose your accounts too to see how YOU feel pricks! You heartless monsters!

You know what? Fck it, if I cant have my acc back ill be happy as PSO2 has the worst MMO community of all.

To those VERY FEW who are trying to help me thank you.

You're acting like your life is dependent on PSO2 (which is what everyone is referring to)

PSO2 has the worst MMO community? Then why do you even bother posting here and/or play the game?

Losing your account sucks, I know that, but it is your fault for 1.) not remembering your registration details and 2.) not remembering your own email(s).

As for hoping others to lose their account, you are either A.) Trolling B.) Asking for attention C.) Baiting to be flammed. No one here is at fault but yourself and making it public sounding like an angry kid is the way to approach it.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:45 PM
I already lost my character on PSU so I understand. However, be patient, relax and try to recall what your password is.

Do you want a cookie?

Email.

Xaeris
Feb 22, 2015, 07:48 PM

Last summer, most of us had been barred from the game for several weeks, if not months, as a result of the route to Sega's servers being hidden from our ISPs. I'm proud to say that 99% of us couldn't have been as infantile about it as you're being even if we had made a studied, committed effort.

Also, can I have your Heat Sword if you're going?

Hopkins
You're acting like your life is dependent on PSO2 (which is what everyone is referring to)

PSO2 has the worst MMO community? Then why do you even bother posting here and/or play the game?

Losing your account sucks, I know that, but it is your fault for 1.) not remembering your registration details and 2.) not remembering your own email(s).

As for hoping others to lose their account, you are either A.) Trolling B.) Asking for attention C.) Baiting to be flammed. No one here is at fault but yourself and making it public sounding like an angry kid is the way to approach it.

Yeah whatever, its not my fault im not whited sepulcher like you people, you people are disgusting!

KazukiQZ
It's no one else's fault here, but you. You should have never use random E-mail(s) to play PSO2.

Also, Google Mail seems to be the best for PSO2, in my opinion.

When registering,aside from the e-mail, it's either your birthday date or secret question (and one more? Can't remember) that you must fill up as security measurement. If you fill up random gibberish here, then...gg.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:50 PM
You people love stepping on a person when hes down, I wont bother with you people. *spits on the floor*

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2015, 07:51 PM
Yeah whatever, its not my fault im not whited sepulcher like you people, you people are disgusting!

Whatever that means.
I was going to walk you through step by step, but you're taking out your frustration in innocent people and abusing us for no reason.

I don't want to help someone like that.
If anything, it honestly sounds like you're just trolling.

KazukiQZ
Feb 22, 2015, 07:54 PM
Thing is, nobody here can help you but you yourself in the e-mail matter.

I had a friend who almost forgot to save his e-mail and other PSO2 related information, but I managed to remind him somehow.

If you live in Japan and know how to contact SEGA JP, I think they can help you recover it, but since you're most likely outside Japan, the chance is slim to none.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:54 PM
Whatever that means.
I was going to walk you through step by step, but you're taking out your frustration in innocent people and abusing us for no reason.

I don't want to help someone like that.
If anything, it honestly sounds like you're just trolling.

Look Im sorry and I dont know what you mean by innocent people, have you not seen how they are so horribly mocking, teasing me and kicking me down?

Meteor Weapon
Feb 22, 2015, 07:55 PM
i have no idea how could anyone forgot their emails unless their using random emails.

Its not our fault you forgot your so called random email so quit crying like the whole worlds going to hell.

You can change your email with just your old email and birthday. My old email got screwed up/hacked/lost password, but i found out that i only need my birthday and email to get my SEGA ID account linked with my new email, never felt better.

Skize
Feb 22, 2015, 07:57 PM
Man, you trolls sometimes give me such a good laugh though. Nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8.

And if by chance this is true, than LOL EVEN MORE! You expect someone else to somehow magically fix a problem that can only be solved by YOU. News flash, no one here can really do anything for you.

strikerhunter
Feb 22, 2015, 07:59 PM

I'm not even calling you dumb or anything, or even flaming at you.

You people love stepping on a person when hes down, I wont bother with you people. *spits on the floor*

Because you are responding to the issue inappropriately and denying it wasn't your fault for forgetting your own email.

Look Im sorry and I dont know what you mean by innocent people, have you not seen how they are so horribly mocking, teasing me and kicking me down?

You are seeing everything wrong here. No one is mocking or kicking you, but you. Everyone is just saying your life is not dependent on the game.

Vatallus
Feb 22, 2015, 08:00 PM
Damn son, what went off in here?

TaigaUC
I assume it's because he can't read the registration page.

I'm going from memory here:
One of the options is to change e-mail.
It'll ask you to confirm one of your details. There'll be options like real name, e-mail address, security question, etc. Click the circle next to one of them and enter the correct details.
Once you're past that verification, you can change your e-mail no problem.

Next time, if you want help, you should ask nicely instead of throwing a tantrum and abusing random people.
Yes, I know many people on this forum are assholes, but you could just ignore them.

Hopkins
i have no idea how could anyone forgot their emails unless their using random emails.

Its not our fault you forgot your so called random email so quit crying like the whole worlds going to hell.

You can change your email with just your old email and birthday. My old email got screwed up/hacked/lost password, but i found out that i only need my birthday and email to get my SEGA ID account linked with my new email, never felt better.

Yes but i dont know my old email :/ I checked ALL my emails and cant find it...:(

It'll ask you to confirm one of your details. There'll be options like real name, e-mail address, security question, etc. Click the circle next to one of them and enter the correct details.

Next time, if you want to help people, you should ask nicely instead of throwing a tantrum and abusing random people.
Yes, I know many people on this forum are assholes, but you could just ignore them.

Thanks, you are right I am sorry.

strikerhunter
Feb 22, 2015, 08:03 PM

Next time, if you want help, you should ask nicely instead of throwing a tantrum and abusing random people.

If I remember correctly, you can log-in into Sega's PSO2 webpage with just your account ID (no email) and check your email info, etc. via profile page. I don't remember this clearly, last time I checked everything was bout 9 months ago.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 08:22 PM
If I remember correctly, you can log-in into Sega's PSO2 webpage with just your account ID (no email) and check your email info, etc. via profile page. I don't remember this clearly, last time I checked everything was bout 9 months ago.

What PSO2 webpage is this? SEGA has a series of networks that confuse me.

Sizustar
Feb 22, 2015, 08:32 PM
What PSO2 webpage is this? SEGA has a series of networks that confuse me.

www.pso2.jp

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 08:52 PM
www.pso2.jp

What do I do in this page?

AlphaBlob
Feb 22, 2015, 08:53 PM
What do I do in this page?

https://translate.google.com

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 08:58 PM
https://translate.google.com

I am already using that, what I'm saying is some people say you can change your email without putting your old email, that doesn't seem to be the case.

It seems for SEGA your old email is EVERYTHING, much to my misfortune.

strikerhunter
Feb 22, 2015, 09:07 PM
I am already using that, what I'm saying is some people say you can change your email without putting your old email, that doesn't seem to be the case.

It seems for SEGA your old email is EVERYTHING, much to my misfortune.

I guess things where changed in the last 9 months (without a doubt) when I last bought AC for prem.

The Walrus
Feb 22, 2015, 09:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LBM95HM.png

emeraude
Feb 22, 2015, 09:16 PM
Try this (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) page. Login with your account details and look around for the email you used.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 09:22 PM
Try this (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) page. Login with your account details and look around for the email you used.

I need step by step, because like Strikehunter said, things have changed.

PS. getting this error ALOT.

認証に失敗しました。
入力内容に誤りがあります。

failed to authenticate .
There is an error in the input content .

Maybe its because Hiragana is a pain in the neck, and I thought English gachas were a pain.

This is a NIGHTMARE.

Macman
Feb 22, 2015, 09:28 PM
Moral of the story: Don't use Yahoo, kids.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 09:35 PM
Moral of the story: Don't use Yahoo, kids.

Moral of the story, shut up.

emeraude
Feb 22, 2015, 09:37 PM
Why do you need the verification code?
I know you're pissed off right now but please don't snap at people.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 09:48 PM
Why do you need the verification code?
I know you're pissed off right now but please don't snap at people.

They're not people they're trolls, But you're right the best way to punch them in the face is to ignore these pathetic lowlife infernal clowns.

I need the verification code to log in...T_T Im tired I give up.

I was so happy today that finally after one whole year my PSO2 started working again after that global IP ban SEGA did...but then this happened....It is like a stab to my chest, you cant recover from this easy no matter how macho you think you are, to know you are so close but oh so very far is the worst feeling in the world.

AlphaBlob
Feb 22, 2015, 09:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qaM0sXkdFQ

emeraude
Feb 22, 2015, 09:52 PM
Iirc you only need the verification code to create a SEGA ID, but you seem to need it for something else, since you imply having already played the game. Logging in doesn't require your address either. Why do you need the code?

ETA okay you need to make sure you are entering all your account details correctly, even the captcha. If you still cannot log in / find your email I suggest you cut your losses and remake your character, if you still want to play.

Shinamori
Feb 22, 2015, 10:00 PM
You only need a verification code if you changed IP (MAC) address or got new hardware (like a new computer new).

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 10:00 PM
Iirc you only need the verification code to create a SEGA ID, but you seem to need it for something else, since you imply having already played the game. Logging in doesn't require your address either. Why do you need the code?

ETA okay you need to make sure you are entering all your account details correctly, even the captcha. If you still cannot log in / find your email I suggest you cut your losses and remake your character, if you still want to play.

You cannot simply cut your losses in PSO2.

I have not changed anything and it still asks me for a code.

I wish I was still IP banned, at least that felt better.

LonelyGaruga
Feb 22, 2015, 10:03 PM
They're not people they're trolls, But you're right the best way to punch them in the face is to ignore these pathetic lowlife infernal clowns.

I need the verification code to log in...T_T Im tired I give up.

I was so happy today that finally after one whole year my PSO2 started working again after that global IP ban SEGA did...but then this happened....It is like a stab to my chest, you cant recover from this easy no matter how macho you think you are, to know you are so close but oh so very far is the worst feeling in the world.

There was no global IP ban. Sega did nothing of the sort. The DDoS was also only several months ago. Like 7?

Honestly, you should grow up. You probably didn't lose anything of value on that account anyway. Just make a new account if you're so traumatized.

(-_\)

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 10:04 PM
There was no global IP ban. Sega did nothing of the sort. The DDoS was also only several months ago. Like 7?

Honestly, you should grow up. You probably didn't lose anything of value on that account anyway. Just make a new account if you're so traumatized.

(-_\)

No I wont, thanks to people like you, thanks for reminding me that I was miserable there because of people like you.

I much rather quit, ignoring you and your game hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I become because you all treat me like shit when in reality you all who treat me like this is because you yourselves know who you are and feed of the misery of others because you are all miserable and only want others to feel as pathetic as you are, I laugh at you now heheheh, so enjoy your pathetic game I do not care anymore.

emeraude
Feb 22, 2015, 10:05 PM
I don't know what to tell you then. If you can't log in correctly to the SEGA ID maintenance site there is nothing you can do to recover your old account without knowing which email address the code got sent to.

I understand it's hard to just abandon an old account like that, but as the game stands now it is fairly easy to get geared and capped. If you had old accessory/LA tickets used there's no getting them back short of buying them again, but gameplay wise it's not that bad.

Lumpen Thingy
Feb 22, 2015, 10:07 PM
No I wont, thanks to people like you, thanks for reminding me that I was miserable there because of people like you.

I much rather quit, it hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I am.

Actually you quitting makes everyone else here happier so we don't have to deal with emos like you on the forums.

LonelyGaruga
Feb 22, 2015, 10:09 PM

I much rather quit, ignoring you and your game hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I become because you all treat me like shit when in reality you all who treat me like this is because you yourselves know who you are and feed ff the misery of others, pathetic I laugh at you, so enjoy your pathetic game I do not care anymore.

Then go find something constructive to do with your time and become a productive member of society.

emeraude
Feb 22, 2015, 10:10 PM

(-_\)

I'm trying to help but OP seems like he's already decided to quit the game and he just needs some validation.

Noblewine
Feb 22, 2015, 10:26 PM
He will return they always return. =0

Squal_FFVIII
Feb 22, 2015, 10:29 PM
Then go find something constructive to do with your time and become a productive member of society.

Last I heard you weren't a very productive member of society either. That's all I gotta say about that.

OP just make another account if this has ruined your life so much. From what I can tell Sega probably emailed you the code to the email that yahoo deleted. Yahoo does indeed delete emails that have been left to rot for a long time.

I've had my account transferred 2 times already and it has gone very smoothly, however, i'm a very neat and organized person and I have all of my emails memorized (i don't have a lot of them).

The first time when I made a new rig the code came in perfectly and just 4 days ago I made another new pc and my code came in without any issues aswell.

I don't think sega is at fault here.

wefwq
Feb 22, 2015, 10:37 PM
Baww i can't change X to Y due to my own fault, i'll make an epic thread and try to insult everyone else on it while acting like a 12 so they'll spoonfeed me!

Natsu Nem
Feb 22, 2015, 10:46 PM

I much rather quit, ignoring you and your game hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I become because you all treat me like shit when in reality you all who treat me like this is because you yourselves know who you are and feed of the misery of others because you are all miserable and only want others to feel as pathetic as you are, I laugh at you now heheheh, so enjoy your pathetic game I do not care anymore.

For the love of god, grow a damn spine.

The fact you're throwing such a huge melodramatic tantrum over a lost pso2 account is so fucking sad. Unless your account had a rainbow set of Ares weapons and had every lobby action, man up and start leveling because its so damn easy to level and gear up these days.

But since you already quit, I fear for your well-being. You threw a such huge tantrum over a video game. I'd hate to see how you'd handle other bad situations in real life because life is far more harsh than losing a simple video game account.

SHiFT-Di3S3L
Feb 22, 2015, 10:53 PM
I agree with what natsu and most people are saying, don't lose your head over something relatively trivial, specially if it's your own fault. Always keep track of your email addresses, and register accounts to addresses that you constantly use. You didn't maintain your email account, and you chose a terrible company to register your PSO2 account with[let's be honest here, Yahoo is trash]. This is your fuck up, either you start making steps to fix it, or start making steps to avoid another occurence. Besides, starting up again might be more enjoyable than you think, and if you need help, and have good friends, they might even help you set up again.

strikerhunter
Feb 22, 2015, 10:54 PM
Sure you can.

I have not changed anything and it still asks me for a code.
Possible router changed? Internet provider changed? You did said you where gone since DDoS attack so something may had changed that you weren't aware off or don't remember.

I wish I was still IP banned, at least that felt better.
Meh, it's better to know that you aren't able to play than hoping to play again.

Then why bother making this thread? Infact, why bother mentioning something as your life is over, etc. when saying the game you want to play is pathetic? Sometimes I just don't understand this generation anymore. Look at other threads that had similar issue like you and they came off more nicely because they weren't acting like you in the OP and to others.

I'm willing to help solve your issue because 1.) making up for lost gears, etc. can be a pain in the ass 2.) DDoS attack months ago affect everyone and 3.) It sucks to be denied playing a game you want to play but if you continue to retaliate at others for just stating the obvious in your OP (which is your own fault) then I'm not going to assist you retrieving your account.

Besides, starting up again might be more enjoyable than you think, and if you need help, and have good friends, they might even help you set up again.

^ This, come off nicely and people will treat you the same as you would to them. I remember when AIDA lost her account and PSO-W came to help him get back up after nicely announcing what happened.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 11:10 PM
I want to thank emeraude, while many of you were dancing around my tragedy and some were helping in their own cold/rash way, emeraude knew how I was feeling and he sincerely wanted to help me, he first put me at ease, understanding my loss then he told me to relax and think calmly about all my past actions regarding my emails and so I did....It was then when it hit me! my old storage device! I save old documents there...could I had saved all my info there!? I doubted it...but i checked my USB device anyway...I have tons of old files in there, tons of folders...then i saw a folder called PSO2 info I searched inside file by file and lo and behold! there it was! i could not believe my eyes! I actually saved my email on a notepad! and it was an email I never could've guessed tho very simple.

So thanks emeraude , this victory was possible because of you, you saw through my anger and respected me instead of making fun of me, thanks so much and I wish Earth had more people like you buddy! :)