PDA

View Full Version : Adjust camera zoom even farther?

Padoca85
Feb 23, 2015, 02:54 AM
Theres any way to place the camera farther?

Maybe editing some of the game files? I need a wider vision of whats happening in things like Magatsu and Ultimate, since things are so chaotic.

You can only edit the Fixed camera zoom in game. And since it does not lock and rotate very well its pretty much useless for this.

wefwq
Feb 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
C'mon man -- at least get some fresh content instead of copy-paste from quick question thread.

What it "editing game files" even mean, if you mean "modding", ye it's possible but it looks like nobody working on it.
IIRC there's occulus mod floating about that changes PSO2 default camera, maybe you can visit the thread and ask the OP about the camera settings.

Padoca85
Feb 23, 2015, 03:30 AM
C'mon man -- at least get some fresh content instead of copy-paste from quick question thread.

What it "editing game files" even mean, if you mean "modding", ye it's possible but it looks like nobody working on it.
IIRC there's occulus mod floating about that changes PSO2 default camera, maybe you can visit the thread and ask the OP about the camera settings.

I was the one who posted there, since nobody replyed I though It wouldnt be that easy for a "quick question" reply...

Gonna check this Occulus rift project. Thanks!

Macman
Feb 23, 2015, 04:08 AM
Speaking of camera angles. I find recently the game sometimes gets out of loading screens with the camera positioned a bit too close to my character, and that pressing + on the number pad moves it out slightly. Dunno if that would help at all, it's a marginal difference at most.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
Speaking of camera angles. I find recently the game sometimes gets out of loading screens with the camera positioned a bit too close to my character, and that pressing + on the number pad moves it out slightly. Dunno if that would help at all, it's a marginal difference at most.

In my experiences, that's an issue caused by the camera distance from My Room

Padoca85
Feb 23, 2015, 06:40 AM

yeah, I do that, but even so I think its to close for me to see whats going on crowded areas (ULT)

wefwq
Feb 23, 2015, 08:18 AM
yeah, I do that, but even so I think its to close for me to see whats going on crowded areas (ULT)
I been playing this game for a very long time, but i never really have any issue with camera being too close to character.. aside from MyRoom default camera it is.. maybe it is your monitor, you must go w i d e r.
or you can make the camera slightly higher, there's a key to make camera higher/lower maybe it can serve as temporary workaround.