PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me about Webmoney

Ultrex
Feb 23, 2015, 06:26 PM
I'm thinking of getting AC through the Arks Layer site. But what confuses me is the whole process. So after paying I get a code and then what should I do with the code and how in order to obtain AC?

Edson Drake
Feb 23, 2015, 06:28 PM
On their site(which can't be linked) there is a detailed secton about this, step by step, check it out.

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 23, 2015, 06:31 PM
i also have a question on this, what can i get for 1000 wm?

Can i get premium? Cuz all i want is some 11 star passes.

Ultrex
Feb 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
Alright, it's also asking me about shipping address, should I click on "no shipping required" sorry If I sound like a noob, just never done such a tedious transaction before.

Ultrex
Feb 23, 2015, 06:35 PM
Alright, it's also asking me about shipping address, should I click on "no shipping required" sorry If I sound like a noob, just never done such a tedious transaction before.

sorry just found out which one, one last question. Where can I get premium?

Zipzo
Feb 23, 2015, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrex View Post

Arks layer Zipzo here.

Premium can be purchased by going to the shop in-game. You can find this by pausing and clicking on the shopping cart icon. You can find the premium set located in the "inventory" section of purchases at the very top of the list, in 3 sets : 30, 60, and 90 days.

The process for getting Webmoney was made to be as minimally tedious as possible, there's even a very detailed guide below the pricing section. As long as you use your eyeballs there should be no hang ups for you.

i also have a question on this, what can i get for 1000 wm?

Can i get premium? Cuz all i want is some 11 star passes.

The premium 30 day set costs 1300, while the 90 day set costs 3300 (truncated 600 AC cost). Essentially, the minimum card increment you'd need to purchase for premium is a 2000 card.

Edson Drake
Feb 23, 2015, 06:47 PM

Once you have th Ac on your account, you just go into the menu and select AC shop, the first 3 options are the Premium packages.

edit: already answered

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 23, 2015, 07:38 PM
Ah premium is so dumb... such weird pricing that forces you to buy the larger amount of WM, that typical mmorpg marketing strat i see everywhere.

Anyways, Can I wait for the episode 3 box set thingy to come out instead so I can get the nice male costume/weap camo with premium?
It does include premium right?

And is it possible to order that when it comes out from america?

Zipzo
Feb 23, 2015, 07:48 PM
Ah premium is so dumb... such weird pricing that forces you to buy the larger amount of WM, that typical mmorpg marketing strat i see everywhere.

Anyways, Can I wait for the episode 3 box set thingy to come out instead so I can get the nice male costume/weap camo with premium?
It does include premium right?

And is it possible to order that when it comes out from america?

Well you could actually buy a 500 increment off the PSO2 website if it will accept your CC.

I'm planning to start an imports sector off Arks-Layer, where I may obtain goods and items that customers are looking for. It's possible stuff like that could be obtained through such means soon.

Ultrex
Feb 23, 2015, 08:40 PM
damn.. been waiting for the code since I made this thread lol

Zipzo
Feb 23, 2015, 08:56 PM
damn.. been waiting for the code since I made this thread lol

It could be that AIDA is sleeping.

We keep stocks but AIDA still has to hit the fire button so if AIDA isn't around or AFK for some reason you might have to wait a little bit.

I don't doubt you'll have it soon though. What increment did you order?

Ultrex
Feb 23, 2015, 10:35 PM
It could be that AIDA is sleeping.

We keep stocks but AIDA still has to hit the fire button so if AIDA isn't around or AFK for some reason you might have to wait a little bit.

I don't doubt you'll have it soon though. What increment did you order?

I ordered 1000WM for 15 dollars

Ultrex
Feb 24, 2015, 09:59 AM
how long do they usually take to restock on codes?

Ultrex
Feb 24, 2015, 06:17 PM
bump, still waiting for my code :-?

Edson Drake
Feb 24, 2015, 06:24 PM
It's better to contact AIDA directly about this. She's probably busy again.

Zipzo
Feb 24, 2015, 06:38 PM
It doesn't take us any time to restock on codes, but AIDA ultimately is the one who sends them, so if AIDA is isn't at their computer, you have to wait dude. We always have stock, but we aren't always awake.