PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions Regarding New Content

GeoSword
Feb 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
After playing for a while I noticed nothing other than missions have unlocked. No new weapons, items, clothes or weapon parts, nor Cold Sleep Phantom Crew either. Is there something I am missing or a Order that I might have missed?

GoldenFalcon
Feb 24, 2015, 06:37 PM
I think you just need uncommon drops from enemies that appear in like one mission

Check your various lists (weapons, shields, costumes, attachments) and find materials that you have 0 of

Z-0
Feb 24, 2015, 11:10 PM
Phantom Crew unlocks at level 101. (100K Gran Energy per crew member, total of 12. You will need them as they're the only crew members which boost new items and the new Core Refinery)
Super Hard unlocks after doing Orcs' PO.
You will get more quests after clearing the fire-weak only quest that has level 124+ enemies (SH Only).
Level 5 shops unlock after doing Orcs' PO for Super Hard.
New items will appear in your shops after you find one material that they need.

Hope you're ready to enjoy SH though!! Everything has 500000000000 HP.
As advice to get started in SH, you will need to struggle through it for a bit to farm 5 Memory Fragment Js to make a level 21 GA (every single one gets a huge buff at 21+, apart from Glory Rain and Reflect Isis). Equipment wise, the best way to do damage is to element your weapons using elemental cores or attach parts, and use the Native / Darker Destroyers with Ancient Oath. You will want to try and get an 11* weapon as soon as possible as well. Your damage will most likely double (or more) if you set things up right. Make sure your Skill Board has Elemental Weak Hit and the level 101 Elemental Skills as well. You'll need to level Force up slightly to get EWH, if you haven't already.

Sakarisei
Feb 28, 2015, 05:44 AM
The first thing that you should do is getting the best NPCs that you can carry if you're weak for SH. Those NPCs will help you to beat those enemies, although... of course, since they don't carry the new weapons, excepting Filda and that Morning Sun (Or Morning red), their damage will suffer significantly.

If you're a FO, BO or you've got the Technic Usage skill on a HU or RA, you should buff your partners since they can protect you from basically every mob, but remember... although PS Nova NPCs works better than PSO2, you cannot trust completely from them since they can die easily in SH.

ChocoboRRR
Mar 3, 2015, 11:08 PM
Waiting till 1.05 released before giving advise on people who stuck on SH mode cause only 2 people finish the SH last quest(Me and some other). :wacko:

Cause you guys are either haters, or letting haters running around and not giving them justice. So I have you guys suffer in agony forever.

And lol Z-0 using PSO2 setup.

GoldenFalcon
Mar 4, 2015, 03:57 AM
And lol Z-0 using PSO2 setup.

What do you use?