PDA

View Full Version : Final Results of the Arks Election has been unveiled!

Manta Oyamada
Feb 25, 2015, 12:57 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mG-NJXE9vBQ/VO1iv5pO8FI/AAAAAAAAfgI/esmfdvkLKYg/s520/%255BCategoria%2520de%2520Personagens%2520Feminino s%255D.png

1° Katori
2° Matoi
3° Quna

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I--lyflA5Qw/VO1i1lsTOYI/AAAAAAAAfgQ/P6p2_gxpu1Q/s520/%255BCategoria%2520de%2520Personagens%2520Masculin os%255D.png

1° Huey
2° Saga
3° Kotoshiro

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ikWk-0Jgt7c/VO1i7QmCguI/AAAAAAAAfgY/Jl9cVNbbKo0/s520/%255BCategoria%2520de%2520Inimigos%255D.png

1° Dark Falz Luther
2° Quartz Dragon
3° Magatsu

Xaeris
Feb 25, 2015, 12:58 AM
Magatsu must be livid. Bribed us with all those excubes and still only managed third.

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 01:06 AM
Can't say I'm surprised Katori or Huey won (actually very happy they did) but man... the irony of Dark Falz Loser winning the monster category.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2015, 01:12 AM
Are they going to get new weapons again?

kuromechan
Feb 25, 2015, 01:15 AM
UGH why it had to be that guy... I really hate Huey so much.....

Kayarine
Feb 25, 2015, 01:20 AM
Are they going to get new weapons again?

Dunno, it's not specified. Images just say item designed after the winning character theme.

I hope it's not a weapon for Loser though.

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 01:21 AM

He became more likable in Episode 2-5 for me, but your mileage may vary.

AzurEnd
Feb 25, 2015, 01:21 AM
Guess we cant make fun of him for being a "Loser" as much anymore huh?

Cant say im super surprised with the outcome though.

KazukiQZ
Feb 25, 2015, 01:23 AM
Guessing time!

Katori: a DB with built-in Kestrel Rampage.

Huey: a Knuckle with built-in Meteor Fist.

DF Loser: Mag Evo Device. Chibi version of Loser.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2015, 01:27 AM
Didnt think the women's category was that close.

oratank
Feb 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
i prefer rappy with loser collab. since he is a bird

Vatallus
Feb 25, 2015, 01:38 AM
I am ok with this. All 3 choices of the female cata are good and Io didn't win. A good day indeed.

Meteor Weapon
Feb 25, 2015, 01:48 AM
So, are we gonna call him Dark Falz Winner now?

The translation team better rename his name for a whole month for lulz.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 25, 2015, 01:49 AM
Huey: a Knuckle with built-in Meteor Fist.

Well, I've only seen him use a Wired Lance...

I'm more interested in the latent abilities. Like more rare drops, and..... something

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 01:50 AM
Well, I've only seen him use a Wired Lance...

His Genesis weapon is knuckles so, yeah...

schnee4
Feb 25, 2015, 01:58 AM
io lose to mato hahaha

KazukiQZ
Feb 25, 2015, 01:59 AM
@Stealth
And it drops from the sky too (with flaming energy burst). Hence the Meteor Fist idea xD

Vatallus
Feb 25, 2015, 01:59 AM
Courtesy of a image I stole from a youtube video.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Nuclear_Knight/DarkFalzLoser_zpszut2f0ks.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

AzurEnd
Feb 25, 2015, 02:00 AM
His Genesis weapon is knuckles so, yeah...

And in the mission where he uses them he seems to LOVE using Meteor Fist every 5seconds. Well thats kind of what happens when ever I run it.

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 02:01 AM
@Stealth
And it drops from the sky too (with flaming energy burst). Hence the Meteor Fist idea xD

You know, his knuckles actually would go well with that tiger-like outfit coming for the dudes in the next scratch. Especially if there's is an orange/red color variation for it.

Keilyn
Feb 25, 2015, 02:07 AM
Katori to me is the hottest girl in the game. Though Quna is my favorite because I love the fact she has a combat costume and a public costume when outside of combat. I wish more of that existed..

I loved the Costume on Katori, but there is just so much stuff due to Quna being out longer than Katori. Interesting enough it does show a strong showing for Episode III, which isn't bad.

Loser I can understand. People love the way the MPA is set up and to me its one of the best environment backgrounds and battles. People love to fight loser, but Magatsu is fought because everyone wants excubes. Of course, Loser to me is like "Falz meets Steampunk...and decides to say hi to the Japanese"

Quartz is one of my favorite dragons ever. I call him/her "ADHD Dragon" because I remember mirage stepping and still being hit by its double nose bash. In fact I always wondered how painful it would be to have Quartz Nose break and then the dragon ram through the ground. I also love that its one of the bosses that has useful attacks especially that Barrier Field that causes confuses and looks very pretty. I know that on a Level 80 Quartz in XH with a lot of extra health will be a pain in the ass to most players as it hits anything caught in the field itself. (Also, Quartz reminds me of FFIVs Crystal Dragon)

Magatsu is all about excubes and people have an Attack on Titan Fever lately. Personally I think Magatsu and the Princess are tied. The whole mechanic of that fight deals with the Princess giving you more buffs as more damage is dealt to magatsu and the battle progresses. I love that dynamic since at least it shows there is an NPC out there actually supporting you in a way that does not suck....

I have no opinion over the male category. Simple as that. :)

Xaelouse
Feb 25, 2015, 02:11 AM
Io is old and busted now, I take it?
JPs go through their waifus like nothing

Kayarine
Feb 25, 2015, 02:18 AM
Io actually placed fourth (http://pso2.jp/players/event/kyoutou2015/charavote/#voteTab). Maybe the fact Io won last time and already got an item designed after her contributed to it.
Klotho also placed fourth in the male category. (http://pso2.jp/players/event/kyoutou2015/charavote/male/#voteTab)

oratank
Feb 25, 2015, 02:19 AM
poor sukunahime doesn't even in top three

final_attack
Feb 25, 2015, 02:22 AM
Isn't Side B of scratch will get Luther themed costume? I wonder if Loser winning this vote, we'll get matching weapons / accessory / Weapon Camo too

Kayarine
Feb 25, 2015, 02:25 AM
That's actually just a general bird darker themed costume. It's inspired by DF Loser's, Ringahda's and other bird darkers designs, from the looks of it.

A mag or Loser rappy suit would be the greatest! (´∀` )

kuromechan
Feb 25, 2015, 02:29 AM
He became more likable in Episode 2-5 for me, but your mileage may vary.

I want him to talk less and be a bit less show offy then he'll be more likeable. Sure he's dependable but seriously I want him to be a bit less bursting passion kind of guy....

final_attack
Feb 25, 2015, 02:29 AM
Ah ... I haven't thought about general darker bird costume. But still, looks very nice ^^;

mctastee
Feb 25, 2015, 03:08 AM

Are you kidding me? Huey is fucking rad.

kuromechan
Feb 25, 2015, 03:19 AM
Are you kidding me? Huey is fucking rad.

It's my opinion no one but me can change it.

TaigaUC
Feb 25, 2015, 03:48 AM
Falz Hunar will always be the biggest loser in my book.

I'd like to know just how closely Quna squeezed into 3rd place.

Macman
Feb 25, 2015, 03:54 AM
Huey: Blue flame version of his Genesis weapon.

yoshiblue
Feb 25, 2015, 04:07 AM
Poor Aki

Vatallus
Feb 25, 2015, 04:19 AM
I think poor Marlu is better if you look at the rankings and %s. lol

Quna beat Io by .28%

Sandmind
Feb 25, 2015, 04:41 AM
Isn't Side B of scratch will get Luther themed costume? I wonder if Loser winning this vote, we'll get matching weapons / accessory / Weapon Camo too

That's actually just a general bird darker themed costume. It's inspired by DF Loser's, Ringahda's and other bird darkers designs, from the looks of it.

A mag or Loser rappy suit would be the greatest! (´∀` )

I ... didn't even knew they were making more than the top 3 for costume this time around. I would had preffered the Apos Dorios costume design, but the more the merrier.

Hrith
Feb 25, 2015, 05:13 AM
I agree with most of those choices... I'm becoming mainstream :disapprove:

Kiyumi
Feb 25, 2015, 05:33 AM
Im surprised Light wasnt last.

Anyways it would be fun to have multiple questions.

How about the character...
... you hate the most?
... most likely to win in a fight?
... you would want with you on an abandoned island?
... you wish you could be?
... whose personality most closely matches your own?
... you would most want to date?
... who would make the best Super Smash Bros character?

I have too much fun with polls and surveys :(
So much potential here!

SilenWhisper
Feb 25, 2015, 06:00 AM
I'm surprised Jean's 8th.Do ppl like having an old timer babbling non-stop that much?

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 06:10 AM
I want him to talk less and be a bit less show offy then he'll be more likeable. Sure he's dependable but seriously I want him to be a bit less bursting passion kind of guy....

I find that annoying as well, but I put up with it because I know he's doing it for Claris Claes to try and set a good example for her. His heart's in the right place.

(Not sure if that was really spoiling anything so I just played it safe lol)

Maenara
Feb 25, 2015, 09:05 AM
I firmly believe people will vote for whatever is new.

wefwq
Feb 25, 2015, 11:07 AM
"X is old and busted, Y are the new hostess"

Yeah pretty much, but there's a rare occasions that old character managed to hold their candle and still being likeable compared to new timer, that's if writter bother enough to develop the said character...
But Katori a best, tho.

Vintasticvin
Feb 25, 2015, 01:00 PM
I find that annoying as well, but I put up with it because I know he's doing it for Claris Claes to try and set a good example for her. His heart's in the right place.

Well she is kind of a brat than again shes a kid who has celebrity status and knows it but its nice nice to know that she has someone looking out for her best interest

Only few could handle his pride and burning passion serving ARKS. Jean is just keeping it real.

Vatallus
Feb 25, 2015, 01:09 PM
I'm ok with Huey. He seems like a fun dude to hang out with... and I want those burning knuckles.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2015, 01:15 PM
that's if writter bother enough to develop the said character...

Which is exactly why Heuy, and all his ham won. As I expected.

But Katori a best, tho.

What do they call that personality trope again? Unfortunate maiden was it?

I really want her dialogue translated. I can read the context + situation just fine, but I really want to see what she says.

Poyonche
Feb 25, 2015, 01:17 PM
inb4 Luther's feather accessory, Katori's earings and Huey's shoulders armor

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2015, 01:21 PM
inb4 Luther's feather accessory, Katori's earings and Huey's shoulders armor

Katori's earrings are in game 3連ピアス. Hairstyle seems likely IF making a custom weapon, and COs for her isn't all they're doing this time. We have Huey's costume already.

Kiyumi
Feb 25, 2015, 03:53 PM

Poor Sukunahime.

kuromechan
Feb 25, 2015, 07:16 PM

yeah I already know about everything up till episode 3 (excluding Episode 2 matter board 6). I can agree his efforts were trying to put her in the right path after I saw his actions towards the other Legendary Arks.