Feb 25, 2015, 02:44 AM
DF Loser on XH...

http://puu.sh/gbNLa/d380fc7aa1.jpg

Flaoc
Feb 25, 2015, 02:45 AM
and unless its random we dont even get him until the next day >_>

milranduil
Feb 25, 2015, 02:47 AM
They nerfed apos/luther hp as shown via the patch notes.

Gardios
Feb 25, 2015, 02:52 AM
Maybe XH Luther won't just be "flail at the clock for twice as long."

...haha, who am I kidding.

oratank
Feb 25, 2015, 03:01 AM
no 13*? stay on sh for cubes

Rakurai
Feb 25, 2015, 03:14 AM
Considering that you can only fight Loser once per character, I don't see much reason not to do it on XH unless his higher HP prevents you from doing multiple runs or the 10* drop rate is way lower.

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 25, 2015, 03:43 AM
anyone else get a free ginna-gunne-gam trigger?

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 25, 2015, 03:45 AM
This is the message i got when i logged in..

This is PSO2 management team.

For rare enemy trigger has come to our attention that that was not able to use successfully, we have granted the items that could not be successfully used to operate the warehouse.

Items were granted ○ operated warehouse
Silver na gum trigger one

※ management warehouse, (in the "PC" version of "receive-only warehouse") warehouse menu you can choose from.

※ receipt and the have been granted to the ship operational warehouse that there is a character that error has occurred when it is carried out.

We apologize that we apologize for any inconvenience to customers.

wefwq
Feb 25, 2015, 04:43 AM
They nerfed apos/luther hp as shown via the patch notes.
What's with unecessary nerf

oratank
Feb 25, 2015, 05:09 AM
maybe dev can't kill him xh

Aine
Feb 25, 2015, 06:11 AM
Probably because they expect all the maxed characters to move to XH, leaving behind only new players/people leveling new characters in VH and SH.

There was a random Luther on Ship 5 already, apparently the drop rates were terrible leading to speculation they've changed the boost mechanics (you probably have to run XH Apos instead of N to boost your drops for the main quest).

Z-0
Feb 25, 2015, 06:31 AM
Wonder if SH is better than VH for levelling now. Beforehand in VH, if you inflicted Panic on Apos, you could kill him before the towers rose even with a bunch of lowbies, making VH runs that much faster overall as you never had to wait for the towers to rise and whatever extra time was wasted from doing that.

Aine
Feb 25, 2015, 08:05 AM
There was a random Luther on Ship 5 already, apparently the drop rates were terrible leading to speculation they've changed the boost mechanics (you probably have to run XH Apos instead of N to boost your drops for the main quest).

Turns out this was a bug, Apos runs weren't being counted for the boost. Tomorrow's scheduled Luther has been changed to Maggy the Cube Dispenser

Z-0
Feb 25, 2015, 08:15 AM
Great compensation, SEGA sure knows their playerbase.

Sayara
Feb 25, 2015, 10:13 AM
The Luther shoes. I need them I'm very glad their latent is the same so now nobody will up charge them. <3

aloola
Feb 25, 2015, 10:41 AM
pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=5449

there is droprate bug for XH Luther huh ? someone please trans it

Rain Walker
Feb 25, 2015, 11:58 AM
pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=5449

there is droprate bug for XH Luther huh ? someone please trans it

Seems like the Doritos's defeating rate which boosts the drop rate on loser is bugged

Vatallus
Feb 25, 2015, 04:56 PM
Just for people that were slow on the uptake:

Item Code Contents:
Male Huey Voice (男性ヒューイボイス)
Male Cast Huey Voice (男性Cヒューイボイス)
Famale Quna Voice (女性クーナボイス)
Famale Quna Voice (女性Cクーナボイス)
Female Io Voice (女性イオボイス)
Female Io Voice (女性Cイオボイス)
Idol Capriccio Poster (I・カプリッチオポスター)
VD Real Rock Without Appointment (VD「アポなし訪問録!」)
Jukebox (ジュークボックス)

Personally I bought the very first Quna poster on Ship 9 for 10m... its 31m now. Glad I beat the resellers to it. lol

Rakurai
Feb 25, 2015, 09:38 PM
So there's a new 11* wand that has a chance to inflict Jellen with just attacks as its latent.

I think I want that just for the novelty factor of being able to turn everything purple.