PDA

View Full Version : why cant I get matter board 6?

jayssle26
Feb 25, 2015, 03:40 PM
I can't finish dragonkin's desease story quest to get the next matter board, I ran it five times and searched all the paths but i kee p getting the same ending and Xion never appears afterwards to give me a new matter board and I cant finish this quest either. And yea I did finish the 5th matter board and I am level 46 btw.

wtf what do I do???

Xaeris
Feb 25, 2015, 03:46 PM
There are two halves to Dragonkin's Disease: Proud Scales of Amduscia and The Scientist's State. To get Scientist's State, you need to clear out all the darkers in the first area before you get the screen with the chapter's title. If memory serves, there's a few boxes that spawns some darkers so that may be what you're missing.

You can get little questions like these answered in the Quick Questions thread, in the future.

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 03:48 PM
I can't finish dragonkin's desease story quest to get the next matter board, I ran it five times and searched all the paths but i kee p getting the same ending and Xion never appears afterwards to give me a new matter board and I cant finish this quest either. And yea I did finish the 5th matter board and I am level 46 btw.

wtf what do I do???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vVPHS2hhtg&index=50&list=PLzNcfpoMr1oLe-qaaxNuNWETKqOsW3fMB

Follow what I do from about 4 minutes on.