PDA

View Full Version : DPS and Famitsu Scans for March: C-Mode, Winners Design 2 Side B, 2i Collab

Lyrise
Feb 25, 2015, 08:50 PM
Usual disclaimer: 2560x1440 per 2 page spread, 4MB per image.

Dengeki PS (March 2015)

Pages 1-2
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/DengekiMar15-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Pages 3-4
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/DengekiMar15-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Famitsu Mar.12

Pages 1-2
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/Famitsu15Mar12-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Pages 3-4
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/Famitsu15Mar12-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Pages 5-6
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/Famitsu15Mar12-3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Notes:

-C-mode starts on March 11.
-There will be a shared ship for Challenge Quests where denizens of every ship can join. (For those of you on ship 2 who are worried you'll get lumped with other undesirables on ship 2)
-There's only one class in C-mode: "Challenger". This class can use everything - from weapons, to PAs to techs. No limits!
-The time you spend on a C-mode run is dictated by VR-Energy. Your run ends if you run out of VR Energy before you reach the goal. VR energy repleneshes a bit as you pick up Green VR Crystals on the field, or as you reach rest points. (a rest point will not completely reload your VR-Energy)
-As covered in this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227187) thread, C-mode will allow you trade in Challenge Miles for various rewards, including the 13* Ideal series weapons. and direct EXP tickets.
-You earn miles just running the quest (how far you go determines what you get) and picking up mile crystals (red diamond shaped items). Question to ask is, with some crystals that are out of the way, are you willing to sacrifice the VR energy needed to make the detour to get those crystals?
-In between missions you'll reach rest points where VR energy doesn't deplete. Here you can trade the items you have for better items at a recycle shop. Keep in mind you are also able to swap items with others in the MPA. Do you hoard the items and make yourself the playmaker? Or will you share and ensure that everyone is up to speed?

-XH variants for TD Despair and Territory Doused in Black (also on 3/11).

-Mini PSPo2i "Nagisa" collab starts on 3/18
-Nagisa herself will be in the Arks lobby dispensing quests and rewards, and you can find her in the fields for random E-Trials.
-Complete all of her tasks and you can snag yourself Nagisa's partner card. Her lines on her card will change as your Affinity stat goes up. (raise by clearing missions with S-Rank while she is in your party)

Shinamori
Feb 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
Last picture is broken.

Selphea
Feb 25, 2015, 09:12 PM
After XH pitch black territory, are there any remaining legacy EQs that still need an XH update?

Ezodagrom
Feb 25, 2015, 09:20 PM
After XH pitch black territory, are there any remaining legacy EQs that still need an XH update?
Think those are the last 2, mhm.

Lyrise
Feb 25, 2015, 09:22 PM
Last picture is broken.

Thanks for the heads up. Completely fixed - I tried a different naming scheme for this batch of scans, and I completely forgot about it so quickly...

Macman
Feb 25, 2015, 09:26 PM
-The time you spend on a C-mode run is dictated by VR-Energy. Your run ends if you run out of VR Energy before you reach the goal. VR energy repleneshes a bit as you pick up Green VR Crystals on the field, or as you reach rest points. (a rest point will not completely reload your VR-Energy)
This reeks of mobile gaming limitations. Was PSO2es not enough?

Gardios
Feb 25, 2015, 09:31 PM
It appears to serve as a simple time limit within the quest, nothing else.

Ezodagrom
Feb 25, 2015, 09:32 PM
This reeks of mobile gaming limitations. Was PSO2es not enough?
Seems more like just a time limit for the quest itself, though picking up items and having to reach rest areas on time can extend that time limit.
I doubt we won't be able to restart the quest from the beginning once the time limit ends.

Rakurai
Feb 25, 2015, 09:34 PM
Wonder if there's any kind of restriction on how often challenge mode quests can be attempted.

On a side note, the cross server blocks ought to make it a lot easier for me to find an English speaking party.

Maenara
-There will be a shared ship for Challenge Quests where denizens of every ship can join. (For those of you on ship 2 who are worried you'll get lumped with other undesirables on ship 2)

-XH variants for TD Despair and Territory Doused in Black (also on 3/11).

!!!!!

Meteor Weapon
Gonna imagine that this is gonna mess up servers unless they do it right since we can join players in other ships, which would lpossibly burden dem servers, just like how chairs did.

Bellex
Feb 25, 2015, 09:39 PM
I think I'll withhold judgement on c-mode til I play it. But right now I'm looking forward to it.
Some of those outfits I will defiantly want.

Maenara
Feb 25, 2015, 09:40 PM
Attention players. We have discovered that multiple ships playing together creates lag on the Challenge Ship. As such, we have enacted the following countermeasures:
-Ships 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 have been disabled.

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 25, 2015, 10:20 PM
On Page 6 of the second scans, I'm just wondering if that new short bangs hairstyle is an AC or FUN scratch item

zeltrax19
Feb 25, 2015, 10:26 PM
Hope someone will post a tutorial about Challenge Quest i dont want to mess up if ever i randomly join one

Punisher106
Feb 25, 2015, 11:47 PM
Totally gonna work on getting Nagisa as a partner.

Also, what about the info on the Shizuru Replica? I want that outfit badly.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 25, 2015, 11:49 PM

It's part of the deluxe package coming out next month.

Digital Pain
Feb 26, 2015, 04:17 AM

Shizuru Repca will be included in the Episode 3 Deluxe package which releases on the 19th of next month, no doubt some folks will put the outfit in the player shops as well.

Macman
Feb 26, 2015, 05:17 AM
Gonna be expensive as hell then.

Poyonche
Feb 26, 2015, 07:13 AM
"Sorry, we can't add back Free Partners and [insert another stupid countermeasure]. It is causing lag"

"Hey guys, what about we make a shared ship for challenge ?"

-SEGA

NoiseHERO
Feb 26, 2015, 08:30 AM
Shared ship thing might be a mess?

But guess all these scattered ship friends can finally hangout ingame without buying AC.

Just. why the 12 player thing, please have different quest versions with different party sizes?

Lyrise
Feb 26, 2015, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about the 12 man party size thing. In a month's time, we're just going to end up with Pro-ARKS that are capable of soloing it. (I think its feasible since 1 player means all the drops are yours, meaning you can trade for top tier goods at the recycle shop)

Afin
Feb 26, 2015, 10:37 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/U9328Jb.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I liked this outfit until I saw the back v..v

Maenara
Feb 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
They'll probably have a variant without that. Kind of like Valiant Vixen's Variant Vixen capeless version.

NoiseHERO
Feb 26, 2015, 11:37 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/U9328Jb.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I liked this outfit until I saw the back v..v

Yup it won because it passed the sega seal of quality exam.

"Does one out of place part ruin the entire outfit"

Yes = PASS

No = Choose an uglier winner

Gardios
Feb 26, 2015, 11:39 AM
They'll probably have a variant without that. Kind of like Valiant Vixen's Variant Vixen capeless version.

I highly doubt that. They would've shown that already if that was the case, and do you honestly think they'd go the extra mile for a male costume? lol

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 26, 2015, 12:33 PM
Yup it won because it passed the sega seal of quality exam.

"Does one out of place part ruin the entire outfit"

Yes = PASS

No = Choose an uglier winner

By that logic, this outfit shouldn't have made it:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Lean-PIcchner.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Which means SEGA can actually recognize a decent outfit, or someone fucked up at their job. :-P

Mattykins
Feb 26, 2015, 12:38 PM
Slutty Loser cosplay tho

Costume of the year.

NoiseHERO
Feb 26, 2015, 12:39 PM
By that logic, this outfit shouldn't have made it:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Lean-PIcchner.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Which means SEGA can actually recognize a decent outfit, or someone fucked up at their job. :-P

Girls is different,

Does this objectify virtual women?

Yes = choose class

There's moe class, sex class, fetish class

No = coin flip 4 times needs heads 3 times to pass

If pass CASTs get no outfit this scratch

Stealthcmc1974
Feb 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
Girls is different,

Does this objectify virtual women?

Yes = choose class

There's moe class, sex class, fetish class

No = coin flip 4 times needs heads 3 times to pass

If pass CASTs get no parts this scratch

But yet Caseals can wear it, so I modified your logic. All fixed. ^^

NoiseHERO
Feb 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
furr nurrf

wefwq
Feb 26, 2015, 01:26 PM
lel i can foresee that the C-mode shared ship feature would disabled temprarily due to heavy server load just like they disable ship transfer feature whenever there's heavy lag on the server.
Just embrace the greatness of 鯖2 already guise.

Gardios
Feb 26, 2015, 01:30 PM
"Limited Challenge Mode attempts to once every 168 hours to reduce server load."

Loveless62
Feb 26, 2015, 02:08 PM
Nice "baka" sign.

Zanverse
Feb 27, 2015, 07:25 AM
We're just gonna ignore the customizable weapons, or....?

Lyrise
Feb 27, 2015, 09:46 AM
Well, there is another thread still on the first page of the topic list that discusses these weapons...

On a different note, I wonder if the drop boost on 3/18 we get will affect how c-mode plays?