PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Problem of ship transfer

FlandreYui
Feb 26, 2015, 07:23 AM
Does anyone have a issue that the "ship transfer" button disappeared?

Tournesol
Feb 26, 2015, 08:05 AM
It happened to my friend too. We thought that it was because he had not finished craft requests or something like that, but nope, it was client sided problem. He gave his account to someone who had not this problem and his char was transfered to another ship

KazukiQZ
Feb 26, 2015, 08:10 AM
Iirc, Ship Transfer has a cooldown of 7 days before enable to transfer again. So, if you already done it not long ago, I'd suggest you wait for afew more days.

FlandreYui
Feb 26, 2015, 08:16 AM
It happened to my friend too. We thought that it was because he had not finished craft requests or something like that, but nope, it was client sided problem. He gave his account to someone who had not this problem and his char was transfered to another ship
ya, but giving your account to someone else may cause error816 tho....dats dangerous...

FlandreYui
Feb 26, 2015, 08:17 AM
Iirc, Ship Transfer has a cooldown of 7 days before enable to transfer again. So, if you already done it not long ago, I'd suggest you wait for afew more days.
I'm pretty sure this is not the case since I have never transferred my char before.

thehondachef
Feb 26, 2015, 08:35 AM
I actually transferred last night after a few weeks of ship transfers being disabled. You probably have some restriction in place. You're not a team master or anything?

n_n
Feb 26, 2015, 08:39 AM
ya, but giving your account to someone else may cause error816 tho....dats dangerous...
Error 817*

FlandreYui
Feb 26, 2015, 08:49 AM
I actually transferred last night after a few weeks of ship transfers being disabled. You probably have some restriction in place. You're not a team master or anything?
Nope, im not a team master. are you using pso2 tweaker?

Shinamori
Feb 26, 2015, 09:22 AM
I doubt Tweaker is the problem. It's something going on with your client. Try a filecheck. I was able to transfer shortly after maintenance.

FlandreYui
Feb 26, 2015, 09:49 AM
I doubt Tweaker is the problem. It's something going on with your client. Try a filecheck. I was able to transfer shortly after maintenance.
I tried, but everything seems fine. thank you tho