PDA

View Full Version : Item Blue Box Item Help Please!

Crixxic
Feb 26, 2015, 06:17 PM
So I have about 30 of these blue boxes and I have no idea what they do or are for

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3750&stc=1&d=1424991709

Padoca85
Feb 26, 2015, 06:21 PM
You could have posted this in the quick questions

You open them!

They have tickets inside (accessories, makeup, etc...)

Nazuna
Feb 26, 2015, 06:21 PM
Thats for collection Client Orders, usually Franka or from Daily Orders NPC.

Crixxic
Feb 26, 2015, 06:24 PM
Thanks alot and sorry next time I will

Kiyumi
Feb 26, 2015, 07:51 PM
When you do a "collect X" order, after you turn it in you may have leftovers. Make sure to throw them away so they dont waste your storage space.

wefwq
Feb 26, 2015, 11:12 PM
You can see the NPC name on the item description, it's the NPC client name.

You can also check your client order list and see the item required, usually item name and quantity required are written there.

Kurome
Apr 25, 2015, 05:24 PM
and what is that "collect X" quest and on which lv? Couldn't get it and i currently have like 50 of these boxes still unable to open .. Do I need a VIP account or pay something to use it?

reaper527
Apr 25, 2015, 05:40 PM
and what is that "collect X" quest and on which lv? Couldn't get it and i currently have like 50 of these boxes still unable to open .. Do I need a VIP account or pay something to use it?

you don't "open" them. padoca was confused and talking about something completely different.

these are just items that you turn in as part of client order. for example the item in the op's example is dagan something, and in the description it says that it's for lola. this means go to lola and see which c/o it goes to, and turn them in.

it's possible that you can pick up more of an item than the c/o requires, which will leave you with extra items that you can safely throw away or sell.

Kurome
Apr 25, 2015, 06:15 PM
you don't "open" them. padoca was confused and talking about something completely different.

these are just items that you turn in as part of client order. for example the item in the op's example is dagan something, and in the description it says that it's for lola. this means go to lola and see which c/o it goes to, and turn them in.

it's possible that you can pick up more of an item than the c/o requires, which will leave you with extra items that you can safely throw away or sell.

So it is possible to open them? Or u mean that they can be exchanged for something? Cuz can't really understand

reaper527
Apr 25, 2015, 06:16 PM
So it is possible to open them?

like i said:

you don't "open" them.

you accept the client orders from the npc, and then when you have enough of the item that they want, the icon will turn green and you choose it again to turn the items in. you'll typically get some kind of reward, such as meseta or exp for completing the c/o.

Kurome
Apr 26, 2015, 08:22 AM
ok, so how many of these boxes I need for that?

Ryziou
Apr 26, 2015, 08:29 AM
ok, so how many of these boxes I need for that?

Check your client orders, it'll tell you how many of X item you need to complete them.