PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorm how to Break the game

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 12:42 PM
Well, it's seems balance. Lets change that. Name one thing: good or bad
To overpower an ability or add a feature that would make it incredibly easy or incredibly hard for the playerbase to enjoy.
Note for thread sake, money will be left out in its brainstorm.

- Il Megid now also carries all mobs it hits while also hitting them all simultaneously as it picks up new mobs in its path. i.e. it hits first target -> carries first target to second -> hits both -> Goes to third -> Hits all 3 -> etc.

- Il Megid just clears the map for you.

The Walrus
Feb 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
The game isn't balanced at all...

Macmaxi
Feb 27, 2015, 12:52 PM
Backhandsmash knocks everything away now(, even elder?)

Gardios
Feb 27, 2015, 01:01 PM
Remove Weak Bullet.

:wacko:

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 01:03 PM
Remove Weak Bullet.

:wacko:

I raise you. Remove auto aim.

Zorua
Feb 27, 2015, 01:08 PM
PP doesn't regen.

Dnd
Feb 27, 2015, 01:09 PM
half rdr so things are twice as hard to get then add in psu weapon grind breaking

Valimer
Feb 27, 2015, 01:19 PM
clicking logs you out of the game

Poyonche
Feb 27, 2015, 01:20 PM
Add a skill to Force so their techniques don't consume PPs anymore.

Atmius
Feb 27, 2015, 01:27 PM
Fill the lobbies with chairs.

Vatallus
Feb 27, 2015, 01:43 PM
Let all s atk weapons class with Fighter main.

Let everything have its own version of Banishing Arrow/Vol Graptor.

strikerhunter
Feb 27, 2015, 02:07 PM
I raise you. Remove auto aim.

I raise you: Make class race restricted and weapons as well. Oh and no ability to change class as well.

How to break via removing:
-Remove affixes
-No individual loot drop
-Remove stances
-Remove WB
-Remove crafting techs

How to break via adding:
-Auto tracking pre-nerfed shunkan style damage for every class.
-Stance that negates all damage for more than 30 second.
-OHKOs on bosses.

yoshiblue
Feb 27, 2015, 02:14 PM
Give everything weak bullet. Sacrifice hp if you run out of tp. Mejiverse over-heals (Gives you more hp).

To do techs, you need to combo into them with inputs.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 02:26 PM
Cast can no longer cast technics

martinmeegan
Feb 27, 2015, 02:31 PM
Satellite Cannon works in the Arks ship. Everyone gets sucked into space through the hole that Satellite Cannon has made. Everyone dies. The game is broken.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 03:04 PM
ARKS Budget has exceeded the monthly use of Photons. The following changes have been made into effect.
- Satelite cannon can be used by only 1 member at a time in an MPA.
- To save space and reduce usage from 12 people using their own ships to enter designated areas. All 12 people will have to leave together on one ship.
- People will now need to live in shared rooms to conserve space.
- There will be no turrets drop to aid you in fighting evil balls. Just dodge them.
- In the event you are wiped from the field. Personal will deduct money from your earnings or savings to get you back to your ship.
- In the event you break a turret, you are liable for the repair fees.
- For Tower defense, you are partially liable for any destroyed towers.
- For Tower defense II and III, you are monetarily liable for any destroyed property, don't give me that crap about darkers breaking it on your watch.
- AIS usage is paid from your savings.

Kiyumi
Feb 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
Well since the game is NOT balanced, I have an idea to balance it.

Magatsu doesnt drop to one knee after breaking his kneecaps. No more exploits, no more elitists killing Magatsu in 10 seconds.

RealKillaK
Feb 27, 2015, 03:36 PM

Magatsu doesnt drop to one knee after breaking his kneecaps. No more exploits, no more elitists killing Magatsu in 10 seconds.

We would just banish other knee so both knee break at same time *nice attempt tho

Bellion
Feb 27, 2015, 03:41 PM
He doesn't know how to fix Magatsu, confirmed ohohohoho. At most both knee breaks will add 10 seconds.

Only morons consider Magatsu speed killers to be elitists, confirmed.

n_n
Feb 27, 2015, 03:58 PM
Kiyumi is the worst troll ever lolol

untrustful
Feb 27, 2015, 04:05 PM
Undo all nerfs

Demon-
Feb 27, 2015, 04:09 PM
Remove all female characters.

yoshiblue
Feb 27, 2015, 04:10 PM
Give males SUVs. Expect CASTs. They too good for that.:wacko:

Omi
Feb 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
All of these IMO would be horrible, if Sega decided to do or somewhat replicate any of them:

-10 and 11 star weapons can no longer be traded (1:1) for Excubes, this exchange rate is now implemented: 5 10 star weapons for one Excube, 3 11 star weapons for one Excube.

-Any weapon or unit 7* or above now binds on pick up or acquisition, however, you can now sell "Special Weapons" in their boxed form only.

-250% RDR Tickets now cost 15 Excubes each. While 30% Grinders, and Affix Boosters double to 40 each.

-After 30 minutes of AFKing in a Lobby, Campship, or Mission (Rooms/Team Rooms are OK to AFK in) you will be logged out and sent back to the Ship Select screen. (This rule is extended to 1 hour if you have Premium, b/c Sega) I would actually like if this were implemented

-Sega tries to implement a PVP Battle Area system in PSO2 (There would be never ending Emergency Maintenances to try to "fix the balance issues".)

-Sega implements a new "flying system" for all characters in the new PVP Battle Area previously mentioned. (Emergency Code: Emergency Maintenance)

-Weak Bullet will be slightly buffed, but after one hit from anything it goes away instantly

-All Ships now only have a total of 20 Blocks (5 Shared with Vita), with expanded Block Population Limits for more "player bonding and interaction".

-Any female outfits or cast parts that are considered kinky, skin tight, bikinis, swimsuits of any kind, or even marginally revealing will now be burned in the Sega fire, thus forcing our poor waifus to go around looking like something out of the early 1900's.

-Any rare enemy Trigger can now be bought with AC directly from the AC Shop.

-Remove all dances and lobby actions entirely.

-All weapons 12*+ will now go to Potential level 5, however, Potential level 5 boosts the weapon the exact same amount Potential level 3 used to. (All current 12 and 13* weapons at Potential level X will still be Potential level X, however, with the newly implemented reduced effects.)

-13*+ Weapons now can get an attribute rate of 100% element. (Too powerful, too much grinding Anga)

-When tekking a Special Weapon the elemental attribute of said weapon now has a set chance to fail (The more rare the weapon, the higher chance to fail) resulting in a neutral element weapon, AC Shop only items can be bought and used when tekking to prevent this.

Selphea
Feb 27, 2015, 04:44 PM
Your waifu crawls out of the screen and kills you in 7 days.

RadiantLegend
Feb 27, 2015, 05:18 PM
Pre-Shunka nerf now does double dmg, 3x distance covered and last hit is 4 instead of 2.

Normal rifle attacks does divine launcher dmg.

SHiFT-Di3S3L
Feb 27, 2015, 05:21 PM
remove mouse aim/secondary analog stick aim, raise enemy attack rate 2.5x

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 05:39 PM
NEW E-TRIAL:
Help fellow arks kill 12 monsters
*Kill 12 Monsters*
Change over BACKSTAB
Kill Clone Arks who planned to have you weaken from mobs.

Edit: on second thought, I REALLY WANT THAT IMPLEMENTED...so here's another

Bring back OHKO Megid Flowers.

Noblewine
Feb 27, 2015, 05:55 PM
*Use a crappier gameguard that's easy to bypass so players can hack.
*Sega ignore the complaints and allows mishaps to happen like scamming people out of gear.
*Ignore complaints about lag focusing on just making money due to peoples gaming addiction.

EvilMag
Feb 27, 2015, 05:57 PM
Change the code around to allow hackers to move NPCs again.

Noblewine
Feb 27, 2015, 06:03 PM
Change the code around to allow hackers to move NPCs again.

Good one! Don't forget meseta duping; it happened on PSO and PSU as well. lulz....

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 07:23 PM
Dark Falz can throw people off the platform with his swipe.
Instant kill.

Lax
Feb 27, 2015, 07:24 PM
You cant breathe in space anymore

NexusAZ
Feb 27, 2015, 07:42 PM

YEAH, screw those guys with their optimized builds and good gear and their STUPID strategy. They can get that shit right outta here! Dumb cheaters!

NoiseHERO
Feb 27, 2015, 07:57 PM
make the game super realistic.

rip all lolis = rip all profit

Noblewine
Feb 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
*Ban people for finding ways to quick kill bosses so SEGA can continue to hide how incompetent they are when designing their games
*Create several special missions where you team up with 3 other members of ark to complete a mission. D/C'ing causes everyone to fail the mission instantly
*Dying makes you drop everything equipped to your character just like in PSO.
*You can only carry one scape doll.
*The leg bug returns making it hard to fight larger enemies because you become tangled between their legs and can't attack.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 08:09 PM
Your body does not remain intact after death, in case of death, other players or party members have to reassemble you to revive you.

Angelo
Feb 27, 2015, 08:15 PM
Upload your character data to USB memory cards.

Your body does not remain intact after death, in case of death, other players or party members have to reassemble you to revive you.

#CASTproblems

pkemr4
Feb 27, 2015, 08:30 PM
restrict the amount of times you can run EQ's
Make stuff like dark falz elder and luther Account bound instead of Character bound for rerunning

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 08:49 PM
- Dewmans horns can be used to inflict damage by running into things with their head
- Humans automatically emote the haughty laugh at sight of rappies
- Cast take double damage from lightning strikes.
- Newman's outfit can be torn with damage and exposing their underwear.

yoshiblue
Feb 27, 2015, 08:57 PM
When using katana combat and gear, every time you use a PA or counter, you enter slow modo during every attack. Like gunners.

Sanguine2009
Feb 27, 2015, 10:02 PM
weak bullet keeps existing, force in its current state keeps existing. BAM game is broken.

PSchiZ
Feb 27, 2015, 10:23 PM
Bringing back mono/di/trifluids

and make them have an animation

ok everyone is dead

Scale of Judgment
Feb 27, 2015, 11:29 PM
Apparently killing mobs causes global warming...If you kill too many things, it change the area with you in it.
- Takes half your life.
- Separates you from party members
- Goes by Tundra -> Forest -> Volcano
- Or Skyland -> crashing to Sanctum -> Volcano
- Quarry -> Desert -> Volcano
- Lab -> Atlantis -> Beach -> Volcano

Numie
Feb 27, 2015, 11:52 PM
- Wearing a rappy suit lets you socialize with all rappies (even Nab Rappies) and they are added members to a mini-party, which you can take with you anywhere forever.

- Due to this, Parallel Universe: Rappy Land and Lead Border Breaker will be much more common for a limited time after implementation.

- Each player can amass a maximum of 100 rappies each, and each rappy you carry adds to your stats.

This would actually be Sega's answer to shit Katana DPS.

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 28, 2015, 12:56 AM
when you die restart character from lvl 1 or drop all meseta and weapons, you mirin?

mctastee
Feb 28, 2015, 01:02 AM
This game is balanced?

Scale of Judgment
Feb 28, 2015, 01:22 AM
You can now capture other peoples mags with a magball.

JYuzuriha
Feb 28, 2015, 01:44 AM
breaking the game in the meaning its too easy?

thehondachef
Feb 28, 2015, 02:18 AM
ESRB "E" rating.

wefwq
Feb 28, 2015, 02:23 AM
The game are one hell of mess when it comes to balance tho.

If you want to make it more unbalanced, maybe:
- Let Fo/Te shoot weak bullet using Rod/Wand/Talis by making WB available on their skill tree
- Increase all tech range by 250%
- Let some tech gains power as it's caster mashing mouse button

Selphea
Feb 28, 2015, 02:32 AM
Add the following skills to Bravers:

Weak Arrow (Apply WB with bow)
Area Burst (increased AoE on all radial Braver weapon PAs including Kanran, Katana Combat Finish, Sharp Bomber, Torrential Arrow, Banish Arrow explosion)
Photon Art S Charge (Faster charge speed on chargeable PAs)
PA Charge PP Revival - Recover PP while charging PAs

EvilMag
Feb 28, 2015, 02:45 AM
Add the following skills to Bravers:

Weak Arrow (Apply WB with bow)
Area Burst (increased AoE on all radial Braver weapon PAs including Kanran, Katana Combat Finish, Sharp Bomber, Torrential Arrow, Banish Arrow explosion)
PA Charge PP Revival - Recover PP while charging PAs

the funny thing is back when Bullet Bows were first datamined, they did have the ability to use WB in the data.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 28, 2015, 03:31 AM

Sorry, these effects are reserved for PA customizing

Dnd
Feb 28, 2015, 03:58 AM
- Let some tech gains power as it's caster mashing mouse button
Hello tales games, breaker of controllers ><

Demon-
Feb 28, 2015, 04:38 AM
Every time someone uses Photon Blast it stops gameplay and everyone in the mpa has to watch a cutscene of the PB.

Poyonche
Feb 28, 2015, 04:56 AM
Every time someone uses Photon Blast, it takes ages to summons, it stops gameplay and everyone in the mpa has to watch a cutscene of the PB.

This don't miss me.

And how would that work on Ketos Proi ?

Edit : Fixed for you btw.

Kiyumi
Feb 28, 2015, 06:41 AM
Surprised no one suggested pvp. And make it so ranged classes cant lock on to other players. Alternatively, make them fight in an area the size of your mini room. Have fun limit breakers.

Every time someone uses Photon Blast it stops gameplay and everyone in the mpa has to watch a cutscene of the PB.

Dont forget the character has to announce the Photon Blast and shout its name anime style.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 28, 2015, 08:43 AM
Casts now make loud beeping noise when backing away.

Selphea
Feb 28, 2015, 08:45 AM
Sorry, these effects are reserved for PA customizing

Ah that's been datamined already? I haven't been following PSUmods.

the funny thing is back when Bullet Bows were first datamined, they did have the ability to use WB in the data.

So from what I gather, they took bow WB out, then gave them Banish which is effectively a WB-class damage amplifier, except it has a multiplicative effect with WB to cause the problems we see today?

NexusAZ
Feb 28, 2015, 09:18 AM
Casts now make loud beeping noise when backing away.

I would probably pay for this.

Eos
Feb 28, 2015, 12:03 PM
Add damage cancel.

Omi
Feb 28, 2015, 04:12 PM
-Remove potentials from all weapons.
-When weapons/units fail a grind they will be destroyed (Ahh... Orig PSU, don't miss that part...)

LonelyGaruga
Feb 28, 2015, 05:50 PM
Ah that's been datamined already? I haven't been following PSUmods.

So from what I gather, they took bow WB out, then gave them Banish which is effectively a WB-class damage amplifier, except it has a multiplicative effect with WB to cause the problems we see today?

PA customization hasn't been datamined. That was just a joke.

Bows having WB was part of the very first batch of datamined information about Braver, so I don't think Banish Arrow was even a thought back then. Bows were also going to be compatible with a launcher bullet, but I forget which. Think the decision to scrap that stuff was because either Braver would need the skills on its tree, or functions of the weapon would be unavailable without a Ranger main/sub.

It's funny because a Weak Arrow skill could totally work, just with different functionality from Weak Bullet. Different damage modifier, duration, or rules for how it works (like boosting all damage to an enemy instead of just to a specific hitzone), stuff like that.

yoshiblue
Feb 28, 2015, 05:53 PM
Or they could have completely spun it around and made it apply slow to your foes.

LonelyGaruga
Feb 28, 2015, 06:30 PM
That's something more appropriate for this thread than something that would be a good idea to implement, unless applying Slow Arrow or whatever you'd call it overrode Weak Bullet. Putting the two together would be pretty broken.

Scale of Judgment
Feb 28, 2015, 08:28 PM
At certain times of the month, the female characters lose hp for unknown reasons...

TaigaUC
Feb 28, 2015, 11:39 PM
Allow multiple weapon camos to be equipped.

Offer gender/race switching for AC.
Gender/race suits like the Cast Looks ones. Might be interesting if they changed base stats.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 1, 2015, 02:07 AM
Allow multiple weapon camos to be equipped.

Offer gender/race switching for AC.
Gender/race suits like the Cast Looks ones. Might be interesting if they changed base stats.

Those are pretty reasonable changes...

To break this I offer
- Weapon camos of weapons you own from library can be used instead of the equippable 1 slot ones.
- Turn accessories back into tickets ability to be able to sell or exchange with other characters
- Clothing have special abilities but unlike the SEA version will not bind to player.
- Accessories add damage base upon how it looks. Missile bay shoots missiles, knife strap increases satk, etc.

and hairstyle affects accuracy of weapons and auto aim.

TaigaUC
Mar 1, 2015, 10:10 AM
Hair care system.
If you don't wash your hair daily, it gets dirty and enemies run away from the stench.
Washing has a random chance of failure, where you will then have to re-purchase the hairstyle ticket.
Extend the length of hair cleanliness with AC shampoo. Increase success chance with AC conditioner.
500 hair care crafting recipes. Get temporary boosts based on crafted hair quality. Buy more hair care slots for AC.

Etcetra. Whatever. I dunno. I miss Free Partners. Zzzz

SakuRei
Mar 1, 2015, 11:02 AM
PSO2 SEA's existence.

-Broke native connections of most SEA players who are fond of playing JP only gets to use a proxy.

Though I'm not saying I hate using a Proxy, but I miss using a native connection to connect PSO2 JP itself. (Those IlluminaSEA Cultists of PSO2 SEA will soon get me now)

Pay-to-play system.

wefwq
Mar 1, 2015, 11:57 AM
PSO2 SEA's existence.

-Broke native connections of most SEA players who are fond of playing JP only gets to use a proxy.

Though I'm not saying I hate using a Proxy, but I miss using a native connection to connect PSO2 JP itself. (Those IlluminaSEA Cultists of PSO2 SEA will soon get me now)

Pay-to-play system.
are you me?

schnee4
Mar 1, 2015, 05:34 PM
hahaha silly thread
english player skip preschool discuss "to break game"
maybe first discussed "to be not useless" of kindergarten
:-?

Noblewine
Mar 1, 2015, 06:00 PM
Give darker a "Suicide" move that instant kills you.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 1, 2015, 07:46 PM
hahaha silly thread
english player skip preschool discuss "to break game"
maybe first discussed "to be not useless" of kindergarten
:-?

It's pretty easy to not be useless. It is however easier to be useless. That being said.

- Male Newman is a separate gender from Male or Female and can wear either.
- Fake Silhouette can increase the number of monsters that will appear in the map as if they were players. Also they count for increasing difficulty with bosses such as Rodos. And they take up space in your party member slot.

Achelousaurus
Mar 2, 2015, 06:16 AM
Dark Falz can throw people off the platform with his swipe.
Instant kill.
Better, you are kicked out of the EQ.

Just nerf all the BS op multipliers into oblivion like Ilbarta, CT, WHA, WB, etc.
Then raise pa/tech damage level out so there are no huge difference in dmg anymore.
Done, no need for pathetic we-have-no-clue-how-to-balance-a-game fixes like limiting the amount of runs per ship.
Sometimes I wonder if Sega can possibly be this retarded or if it's part of some weird, obscure money making scheme.

ARKS Budget has exceeded the monthly use of Photons. The following changes have been made into effect.
While we're at it, implement FFXII tech sytem.
Only 1 tech can be used at a time, which includes t-atk based enemy moves. So everyone and everything has to cue up and will remain in stand-by-for-casting animation until its casting slot is reached.

Actually, that would fix the game's visuals even if breaking the gameplay.

Anyway:
Ranger get a 1 point passive that makes all normal attacks apply WB.
And another 1 point passive that allows infinite WB on the same enemy.

Noblewine
Mar 2, 2015, 07:13 PM
Add a zoom in feature for rifles
Add a PA where your rifle turns into a sentry gun that can stick to any surface and auto fire on any moving target. Even your own teammate. >=D
Add a bouncer move where you moonwalk backwards and bumping into enemies inflict damage even team mates.
Add more joke novelty items that feeds on a gamer addiction.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2015, 07:51 PM
- Newman's outfit can be torn with damage and exposing their underwear.

So they gain clothing when their outfits are torn?

Scale of Judgment
Mar 2, 2015, 11:21 PM

Not so much, it's like in Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday. Also would like to add.
- Takes double damage from traps.
- Harder time to break out of gwana tendrils.
- Gwana tendrils can double and triple bind them.

thehondachef
Mar 2, 2015, 11:24 PM
Not so much, it's like in Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday. Also would like to add.
- Takes double damage from traps.
- Harder time to break out of gwana tendrils.
- Gwana tendrils can double and triple bind them.

http://i.imgur.com/BAopHne.png

Noblewine
Mar 2, 2015, 11:37 PM

He wants to turn the game into a Hentai basically. PSO2 the waifu simulator 2.0. Remember?

*Give enemies or bosses a barrier skill they can abuse like Mother Brain in PSU
*Tech chaining returns. The more you cast a technic the faster you can another.
*Rappies get a whistling skill that summons any monster nearby (similar to monsters from Dragon Warrior 2 enemies. I can't think of their name at the moment).
*Enemies with projectiles automatically lock onto you and stalk you everytime you spawn on the map.

GoldenFalcon
Mar 3, 2015, 12:27 AM
*Tech chaining returns. The more you cast a technic the faster you can another.

Wait for the new class.. :wacko:

Scale of Judgment
Mar 3, 2015, 12:54 AM
Now introducing, the...
RETURN OF STREET OF RAGE

Noblewine
Mar 3, 2015, 01:04 AM
Now introducing, the...
RETURN OF STREET OF RAGE

Also returning though its in the kickstarter stage Toe Joe and Earl. =0
Good games I would play are returning woo!

Wait for the new class.. :wacko:

=0

Sorry getting back on topic

Rockbears (since their clones of Hildebear and Belvadear) spin when you knockback/knockdown
Enemies melee attacks have knockdown (just like in pso) and inflict damage.
Increase RNG making rares and etc harder to find.
You deal additional damage if you attack an enemies blindspot or catch it off guard (metal gear solid gameplay).
All classes can learn a skill called Whistle which can provoke a group of 4-5 enemies to attack you. The enemies attack power/accuracy are boosted after you alerted or startle them.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 3, 2015, 01:37 AM
Make the game fun.

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2015, 10:17 AM
I actually played a game where clothing was tied to health. The more damage taken, the more clothing torn off. It was honestly a fun system that I'd like to see in other games.
Surprisingly, there were more male characters than female in that game. And it was fun no matter who I was controlling.

And no, I don't actually have anything on topic to say. The game's broken enough as it is.

Asellus
Mar 3, 2015, 08:58 PM
Limitless photon cannon for A.I.S - A.I.S mountable in every MPA.

Kondibon
Mar 3, 2015, 09:02 PM
I actually played a game where clothing was tied to health. The more damage taken, the more clothing torn off. It was honestly a fun system that I'd like to see in other games.
Surprisingly, there were more male characters than female in that game. And it was fun no matter who I was controlling.

And no, I don't actually have anything on topic to say. The game's broken enough as it is.
V-Vindictus?

Lostbob117
Mar 3, 2015, 09:51 PM
Put random ['s in the code.

NightfallG
Mar 3, 2015, 10:28 PM
- To save space and reduce usage from 12 people using their own ships to enter designated areas. All 12 people will have to leave together on one ship.
- People will now need to live in shared rooms to conserve space.
- There will be no turrets drop to aid you in fighting evil balls. Just dodge them.
- In the event you are wiped from the field. Personal will deduct money from your earnings or savings to get you back to your ship.
- In the event you break a turret, you are liable for the repair fees.
- For Tower defense, you are partially liable for any destroyed towers.
- For Tower defense II and III, you are monetarily liable for any destroyed property, don't give me that crap about darkers breaking it on your watch.
- AIS usage is paid from your savings.

Phantasy Star Online 2: Armored Core FROMSoft Edition.

E: You drop your weapon when you die. Dreamcast rules son.

Noblewine
Mar 4, 2015, 12:08 AM
*Allow lag to build to the point the game is unplayable.
*Bring back Axes and OP axe PA's.
*Make Axes and Long Swords even slower or cause the game to slow down to a crawl.
*bring back grenades. Explosions cause slowdown.
*Technics change as they level. +31 causes slowdown to a crawl (PSU x-box problem).

Scale of Judgment
Mar 4, 2015, 12:45 AM
Also returning though its in the kickstarter stage Toe Joe and Earl. =0
Good games I would play are returning woo!

Referring to this fun little dlc from a time long past.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qqkR5Z4kg

That aside, new breaking ideas

- Bring back weapon grade usage customization.
- Rebirth to add more stats
- New MPA consisting of 24 people, screw server stability.
- Have a MPA of fighting ark clones who can turn into super version clones like Hunars.
- Command a Big Vardha and GlaDos and couple of Cougar Units to fight Elder, Magatsu, and Loser.
- Fly a ship and don't get shot down. if getting shot down, recruit NPC ark members to stall time while you repair your ship (But considering how much they suck, just don't get shot down)
- AC and FUN items can be purchased individually versus being won through a scratch. This could ruin the fun of roulette as a game breaker XD

- getting low hp reduces your running speed and leaves you limping. It also aggros all mobs as they sense weakness. This also reduces the frames of your dodges.

- dying in front of a comrade activates the white ash effect for the MPA.

GoldenFalcon
Mar 4, 2015, 03:55 AM
- Rebirth to add more stats

I hope they add this to Nova. Basically just needs to be a copy of the system in PSP2i, but applied to each class seperately.

Achelousaurus
Mar 4, 2015, 06:19 AM
*Enemies with projectiles automatically lock onto you and stalk you everytime you spawn on the map.
That's called Ultimate Naberius...

Anyway, remove cd. Every skill that has cd can now be used at all times as often as you want.

Costumes now have affixes...
Subclass boosts stats by 100% of its max value, even if you are lvl 1 hunter, you still get the lvl 75 stats of fi sub.

Every class can equip every weapon. For that matter, remove all equipment requirements altogether.

Remove all the evasion skills like step advance, PBF escape, KC escape, etc.
Infact, remove all evasion moves, no more (mirage) step, Dive/Stylish Roll, anything.
And bring back that your character walks slowly if any enemy is near. If you want to dodge you must walk / jump out of the way.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 4, 2015, 08:20 AM
Vol Dragons, Caterdrans, and Caterdransas can now eat you when burrowing down or up.
While inside it's stomach, taking heavy damage from acids and can only be saved if monster is killed before you are killed.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 4, 2015, 01:15 PM
That would make the game for people with certain...interests. This is the first idea to break the game I actually like...dammit.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 5, 2015, 10:17 AM
New Jet Boots PA: Roundhouse Kick
- Defeat a certain Texas Ranger to obtain it.
- OHKO, range, -2PP usage, Autobuff max Deband/Shifta/Invincibility
- Good luck trying to defeat the Texas Ranger

Galax
Mar 5, 2015, 10:43 AM
*Combat Escape Plus - 1sp - Combat Escape is applied to Shunka, Kazen, and Over End, as well as any PA that has any sort of setup or charge time. Once learned, you do not have to stay Braver main or sub to use.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 5, 2015, 10:47 AM
*Combat Escape Plus - 1sp - Combat Escape is applied to Shunka, Kazen, and Over End, as well as any PA that has any sort of setup or charge time. Once learned, you do not have to stay Braver main or sub to use.

For additional 1 SP, proves Combat Escape Plus to all Ship members while online.

GoldenFalcon
Mar 5, 2015, 03:42 PM
For additional 1 SP, proves Combat Escape Plus to all Ship members while online.

Woah.

Team skills!

Noblewine
Mar 5, 2015, 05:34 PM
Referring to this fun little dlc from a time long past.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qqkR5Z4kg

I know about Gamaga and that's one of the reason I don't trust sega. =/

*FO's gain an ability to repel projectiles or magic back at its target.
*Add a new mission with the objective is to survive waves of enemies. The enemies stats are boosted after surviving ten rounds and ends after 101 waves of enemies (similar to Eternal Tower in PSZ). They learn and adapt so using the same pa's doesn't work because they will dodge or block more. Whatever just to survive or cheap shot you. (Similar to a map in PSU during the Lightning Carnival).
*Bring back traps.
*HU classes gain the ability to destroy or alter the environment for tactical purposes.
*HU classes gain the ability to toss enemies depending on ATP.
*RA classes gain the ability to cling to walls or the ceiling. Useful for tactical purposes.
*RA classes gain the ability to see further.
*FO classes gain psychic power similar to RA ability to see where enemies are.
*FO classes gain a skill that regens PP using a stance.
*All classes gain the ability to soak up damage with a stance and then unleash a powerful knock back/ desperation attack (just like bide or Rage in Pokémon). It differs based on what job class (HU, RA or FO).

Scale of Judgment
Mar 5, 2015, 07:51 PM
Hmm...class enhancements huh?
Hunters gets additional +% of damage against monsters pending on number of monster killed on account
Rangers can detect types of monsters that will spawn in the map (Specifically the map occupied)
Forces can now use PP Shielding. When damage goes over, it just hits pp to zero instead of spilling over to hp.
Fighters can Last stand for chance to revive self with moon before dying.
Gunners can activate a special skill that slows down the MPA map for the MPA members, creating a bullet time effect for all members so they can attack faster, dodge incoming attackings especially lasers, and slow down monsters. I call this the Matrix
Techers gets Saner. This speeds up attack speed and running speed by 100% for all buffed.
Braver gets honorable dual that forces all mobs to attack one at a time within the radius but must be focused on Braver. This applies for bow users at a wider radius for all projectiles.
Bouncer can access sub classes as if it was a main class. I.E. Fi buffs, Hu block all.

HopelessHero
Mar 5, 2015, 09:31 PM
- Increase party size to six or eight.
- Introduce professions like Craftsman (bonuses for crafting, customizing, enhancing, affixing, etc), Soldier (combat stuff n' things), Treasure Hunter (increased rare drops and enemies, enhanced and more controllable item identification, increased meseta droprate)
- Introduce some kind of pet or minion system, a la Torchlight. Y'know, something semi-autonomous that doesn't take up party space and attacks things around you for reasonable damage. Before you lay into me, I know there's support partners and mags and crap.
- Introduce, like... literally any kind of skill for Gunslashes. Seriously, the things get no love in any skill tree. Maybe even give 'em a whole class to themselves or some shit.
- Buff launchers, hard. Introduce a skill or something that makes their explosive radius and projectile speed a shitload larger and faster respectively and increases status effect proc rate. Introduce Weak Shot.
- De-nerfificate Gunner.
- Add, like... Roulette to the casino. Maybe make it giant and awesome like in PSU. Same payout rate, if not more.
- Give certain agile classes flashstepping.

... Psssssshhhh... I had more that were more ridiculous, but I already forgot them.

EDIT: Thought of another one.
- Autoturret skill for Ranger or some other gun-centric class. Different kinds with different effects and fire styles (e.g. machine gun turret, rocket turret, some form of Technic-dispensing turret)

Scale of Judgment
Mar 6, 2015, 09:34 AM
The Flamethrower PA for launchers makes all enemies that get burned by it to stop, drop, and roll. Touching these creatures in flames also inflicts burn status on players that makes them to run around trying to put themselves fire out.

Chdata
Mar 6, 2015, 09:39 AM
- Il Megid just clears the map for you.

It was already like that.

Fill the lobbies with chairs.

Fill the chairs with lobsters.

Noblewine
Mar 6, 2015, 05:20 PM
*Rangers can use the carcass of a dead Darker to lure other enemies out. Picking up and carrying an enemy decreased your speed. Be careful because alerting enemies will boost their stats.
*Enemies on the field have POV (Point of Vision) or use their senses when engaging in a fight. (Mechanic from Sword of Mana). Attacking their blind spot gives bonuses: Increasing damage or lowering mobility because of the impact of the attack whether is from a normal or hard attack or a photon art.
*Buffs/De-buffs lock onto and disperse onto enemies allowing FO's to stay in a remote spot avoiding damage. Similar to Noz-techs in PSU.
*FO classes can create walls or blocks to barricade or trap enemies. Also can be used to avoid unwanted fights to conserver Photon Points.
*Hunters can lodge their weapons into walls to climb or scale areas.
*FO's gain the ability to levitate with a new technic.
*New skill work Only for HUnters or Ranger: Monster bait: Used to lure out monster. Decreases Darkers Def but ups their ATP.

Chdata
Mar 6, 2015, 05:49 PM
Fo gets Zondere Mirage which allows them to show their electric spark of love to every enemy on the battlefield by rapidly teleporting to them in a bolt of lightning, allowing well... gameplay like this:

http://youtu.be/wOakp4nbIzw?t=57s

Scale of Judgment
Mar 6, 2015, 08:44 PM
All level capped Arks have a Darker infection rate now!
Higher % increases stats but you lose hp for not dealing damage after a period of time.
100% summons a 4 man ark party to come retire you.
Can still grow to 1000% which summons a MPA to hunt you down as your mission objective is now to allow the Darkers to escape the map.

Noblewine
Mar 7, 2015, 05:45 PM
*Enemies attack patterns/behaviors change depending on the season.
*Adjusting your clock in-game leaves neat easter eggs laying around (gimmick sega used in their games like Nights into Dream).
*Knockdown/Launching enemies into the air/blow away returns. Tornado Dance anyone? lulz
*New ability added. Any class. You can mount (small or large) enemies after charming or bribing them with food. (Similar to side scroller beat em" ups on the sega genesis). The enemies are OP and can kill an enemies in a few shots.
*The dragoon from Panzer Dragoon is also added and you can ride in a mini-game. Shoot as many enemies and see if you can get the high score or see how far you can progress through boss butch mode.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 7, 2015, 10:24 PM
There's a crate that grants invinicibility and damages anything you touch. The entire MPA soundtrack is changed automatically to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpOEHYce-x0

While on the subject, There's a new world of Time Attack that involve all the sonic stages accordingly.

Noblewine
Mar 8, 2015, 07:56 PM
There's a crate that grants invinicibility and damages anything you touch. The entire MPA soundtrack is changed automatically to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpOEHYce-x0

While on the subject, There's a new world of Time Attack that involve all the sonic stages accordingly.

Neat.

*Enemies absorb and grow from Technics. The bigger they become the stronger they are.
*Zero Rappies tap dance if you leave them alove for 3-5 seconds.
*Explosives can now be thrown or attach to walls. They also have a 5sec (adjust to 10 or 15 secs) countdown that you can trigger with a button push.
*Rangers weapon gain a secondary affect. assault rifles fire bullets/rocket launcher the second function. Handgun fires regulary but with a silencer barrel as a secondary feature can whittle an enemies HP down without alerting enemies.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 8, 2015, 08:07 PM
If you are caught in the rain, you will seriously be poisoned and die.

There's no cure.

Noblewine
Mar 8, 2015, 09:00 PM
If you are caught in the rain, you will seriously be poisoned and die.

There's no cure.

Sounds like my kinda game. =D

You die if you don't stay hydrated or eat.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 8, 2015, 10:16 PM
Japanese Cold kills people. Japanese Comic Books tell me so!

Oh, males have been given a clumsiness factor.
- When running near other MPA members that are female, have a chance of tripping onto female MPA member. While this is an inconvenience to the other player, this unlocks provocative lobby actions.
- Also works Apprentice.

Shinamori
Mar 8, 2015, 11:27 PM
New Force skills:

Jump JA Cast : Grants bouns technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting. (Max Level 5)(110%/120%/130%/140%/150%)
Jump JA Cast Advance: Grants even more technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting.
(Max Level 5)(120%/125%/130%/135%/140%)

Scale of Judgment
Mar 8, 2015, 11:33 PM
New Force skills:

Jump JA Cast : Grants bouns technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting. (Max Level 5)(110%/120%/130%/140%/150%)
Jump JA Cast Advance: Grants even more technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting.

Jump JA Cast Overdrive: Only accessible to short female casters
A pillar of light shines down on caster, caster does a magical pose follow by an overcharge of energy, follow by them screaming out the technic with Map range and befriending powers.
STARLIGHT BREAKA

Noblewine
Mar 8, 2015, 11:45 PM
*Touchy fuzzy enemies make you dizzy lowering your accuracy causing you to miss a lot. (Yoshi Island reference)

Noblewine
Mar 8, 2015, 11:49 PM
Japanese Cold kills people. Japanese Comic Books tell me so!

Oh, males have been given a clumsiness factor.
- When running near other MPA members that are female, have a chance of tripping onto female MPA member. While this is an inconvenience to the other player, this unlocks provocative lobby actions.
- Also works Apprentice.

I like this idea. lol

New Force skills:

Sounds cool.

*Touching fuzzy enemies make you dizzy causing warping and distorting the visuals. Lowers your accuracy causing you to miss a lot.
*New technic allowing you to shrink enemies. Stepping on them is an instant death.
*Facepalming lobby action added.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 10, 2015, 01:02 AM
Lisa will be allow to friendly fire just because she loves you.
Lisa will be able to kill you because she loves you.
Lisa will be allow to shoot you in the lobby block because she loves you.
When incapacitated with Lisa in party and choose to return to ship. You are mysteriously transported to a foreign ship with pictures of you...This itself is an e trial for your character's soul.