PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Quests Information (29° PSO2 Live Broadcast)

Manta Oyamada
Mar 1, 2015, 11:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Zi5ldvlog

Challenge Mode System Highlights

1. Challenge Blocks will automatically lock your original contents.
2. Everyone will start with nothing - Lv.1, with no equipment/gears or skills even no Photon Arts/Techniques.
3. Challenge Mode contains 5 Missions
4. Challenge Mode exclusive Navigator Inana-tan.
5. Everytime someone gets incapacitated the VR Bar Gauge decrease
6. Reviving someone with Moon Atomizer refills the VR Bar Gauge
7. Interval Areas are located in between 2 Missions.
8. Drop Rates are really low during Challenge Mode.
9. Rare Drops do drop during Challenge Mode.
10. Some bosses are Over Powered, you can tell from their level difference with your current level. Fleeing is an option. Some of these bosses are just obstacles on your real objective.
11. Heading back to Camp Ship after being incapacitated is possible but as always it will affect your overall Rank Results.
12. Initial Survival Resources are limited.
13. VR Items can be picked up by anyone in the MPA. Once picked by someone, it will be gone even on your screen.
14. Special Weather that will get the area with almost zero visibility.

MISSION Points

Mission 1 (Forest) - 10 Mile points
Mission 2 (Volcano) - 50 Mile points
Mission 3 (Desert) - 100 Mile points
Mission 4 (Forest) - 500 Mile points
Mission 5 () - 1000 Mile points

Confirmed Challenge Mode Mini-Bosses / Bosses / Rare Bosses:

1. Rockbear
2. Vol Dragon
3. Gwanada
4. Barba Lillippa
5. Cougar NX
6. Transmizer
7. Wolgahda

Confirmed Special Distractions.

1. Baize
2. Infected Arks Gunship
3. Mining Base Defense-class Darkers

Unconfirmed Stuffs

1. If the number of players in the MPA will affect number of spawns and aggressiveness of the mobs/bosses.
2. If we get to keep the loots we obtain during the Challenge Mode.
3. If the Challenge Mode requires a certain level before it can be accessed.
4. Mission 5's area and bosses is yet to be known.
5. It is yet to be known if Rare Bosses do summon randomly.
6. It is yet to be known if the areas changes at times.
7. It is yet to be confirmed if the Overall Rank will decrease the Miles Point reward for each sessions.

by junko

wefwq
Mar 1, 2015, 11:32 AM
Wait, so those MP earned are fixed to the cleared missions?
I hope we can make additional MP along the missions instead of being deadlocked on 1660 per full run.

And i doubt we able to keep all of loots once we done due to the Challenge Block nature that'll lock player stuffs, and i assume it'll also lock our original item bag.

InvertedWyvern
Mar 1, 2015, 11:40 AM
Grab yur 13*s everyone!

Edson Drake
Mar 1, 2015, 11:42 AM
13. VR Items can be picked up by anyone in the MPA. Once picked by someone, it will be gone even on your screen.

Does this apply to rare drops? I wonder if this will imply that "hey that wanker picked up my Orochi Agito!"

Hopefully not.

Dycize
Mar 1, 2015, 12:50 PM
I hope we can make additional MP along the missions instead of being deadlocked on 1660 per full run.

In the video early on you can see the player pick up a Mile Crystal (small), which awarded him 10 MPs. I wonder if those will be added to the MPA's total or just the player's... And how much bigger crystals are worth.

Unnamed Player
Mar 1, 2015, 12:54 PM
13. VR Items can be picked up by anyone in the MPA. Once picked by someone, it will be gone even on your screen.http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?126659-Tessa-STOLE-my-Lame-D-argent

Macmaxi
Mar 1, 2015, 01:15 PM
That is stuff legends are made of. I don't think SEGA is randomly changing drop rules though

LonelyGaruga
Mar 1, 2015, 01:29 PM
That's exactly what they're doing though.

Chances are nothing valuable will drop in Challenge Mode, at least for a long time.

Poyonche
Mar 1, 2015, 01:35 PM

Isn't it only when that green flame like is on the item ? Because when they were playing, they all had different drops.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 1, 2015, 02:05 PM
Oh, VR items must be separate from regular drops. So they're more comparable to TD crystals then.

Poyonche
Mar 1, 2015, 03:18 PM
You were so close to doing it perfect, SEGA. So close!

VR items = those red crystals like that give you Miles and this recovery VR bar thing

I hope.

Edit : But It's still meh, unless Miles crystals stack to the whole MPA.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 2, 2015, 05:35 AM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?126659-Tessa-STOLE-my-Lame-D-argent

So after reading for 9 pages all I can say is that it sounds like average B20 players to me . Glad I had a pool of trustworthy people way back on PSOGC when I hunted my SJS. So glad everyone has their own drops on PSO2.

Only shame is that you can't share a drop anymore like back on PSO1. Since you have 4x or even 12x more chance at finding the rare you want if you have a party/mpa to help you hunt it.

Achelousaurus
Mar 2, 2015, 05:56 AM
That is stuff legends are made of. I don't think SEGA is randomly changing drop rules though
Inb4 implementing cmode drops changes drop rules for everything and we will get emergency maintenance and then be compensated with a triboost and an este pass.

Sizustar
Mar 2, 2015, 05:56 AM

And i doubt we able to keep all of loots once we done due to the Challenge Block nature that'll lock player stuffs, and i assume it'll also lock our original item bag.

Yes, you can pick up additional mile, from 10~100 Mile that will drop as drops, like AQ capsule I believe.