PDA

View Full Version : Question About FUN Scratch

Tes
Mar 7, 2015, 07:11 AM
I've spent over 40k FUN points and not received anything really noteworthy. It has a clothes symbol in scratch image. But am I right in assuming this is only clothing accessories and you'll never receive an item of clothing in current AC scratch?

What else are FUN points used for? It's been 6 months since I've been on PSO2 so I'm a little rusty. I can't ever recall FUN points being very useful.

wefwq
Mar 7, 2015, 07:24 AM
Costumes are AC scratch only.

FUN scratch offer some stuff like accessories, hairstyle, room goods but they're different from the one that you'll get from AC scratches, you can't obtain costume from FUN scratch.
In case that you're not aware, FUN scratch has a very low chance to give you "My Shop 3 days pass", that's where the main attraction of FUN scratch is.

You can also use FUN as currency on FUN shop, it offers some stuff that might interest you, and if you're playing PSO2es you can also use FUN for PSO2es FUN scratch and obtain various low-tier chips.

Don't forget to check and use this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) if you got some simple question.