PDA

View Full Version : Beam me up, Bonez

yoshiblue
Mar 7, 2015, 09:50 PM
As Scotty here is... down here... with me. Spock too for that matter.

Noblewine
Mar 7, 2015, 10:07 PM
I feel sorry for the him. I heard some losers decided to interrupt his funeral for stupid reasons.

Palle
Mar 8, 2015, 05:26 AM
Dammit Yojimbo, I'm a doctor, not an Usagi!

Blitzkommando
Mar 11, 2015, 02:13 PM
I feel sorry for the him. I heard some losers decided to interrupt his funeral for stupid reasons.

WBC got butt blasted over that because they couldn't figure out where the funeral was being held. Apparently, nobody attending was 'kind' enough to inform them of its location. Shocker, I know. So, thankfully, Mr. Nimoy had a quiet and private funeral without picketing by mouthbreathing, bigoted, lawsuit happy lawyer religious fanatics.

Noblewine
Mar 11, 2015, 10:32 PM
WBC got butt blasted over that because they couldn't figure out where the funeral was being held. Apparently, nobody attending was 'kind' enough to inform them of its location. Shocker, I know. So, thankfully, Mr. Nimoy had a quiet and private funeral without picketing by mouthbreathing, bigoted, lawsuit happy lawyer religious fanatics.

The moral of the story is that religious people are stupid. =/
Happy to hear he wasn't picketed.

PhotonDrop
Mar 11, 2015, 10:51 PM
Slow your roll, homie. Westboro is as religious as Carl Sagan. What they do is an act to provoke people into attacking them so they can sue them into oblivion.