PDA

View Full Version : Team co's

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 8, 2015, 03:10 AM
I just recently started my own team and i'm curious if we can get the current team co's to carry over to the next week.

For example, i've already gotten my 4500 team points for this week, but can I still take the co's themselves again and complete them then wait for the new week when the co's and points reset, turn them in then an collect the points from the new week?

Or are team points just tied to the current co's that are available atm?

Qualia
Mar 8, 2015, 03:12 AM
Team COs do carry over to the next rotation.

Next time, post in this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) thread.

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 8, 2015, 03:15 AM
So I can actually complete the co's now and just turn them in next week when new points become available?

If that's the case then that's great and should help me get my team points a lil faster :)

and thank you for the link and tip.

landman
Mar 8, 2015, 04:29 AM
Yes you can, and it's very useful when you come from weeks with easy COs (bosses) and get annoying ones the next week (kill x 30 times). Also, you can also save those CO with any character, but the 4500 limit is for account.

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 8, 2015, 05:39 AM
Awesome thank you :) Thats why I asked cuz sometimes my co's are very annoying and sometimes I get like 3 easy one like kill 3 bosses =P