PDA

View Full Version : How do I unintall the pso2 tweaker?

KusaTheFonewearl
Mar 9, 2015, 01:36 AM
Yeah, hey. Exactly like the title of the thread says: How do I uninstall the PSO2 tweaker? I want it completely gone from my system, I'm talking registry entries, system 32 footprints, all of that. gone.

Could I get a little help here?

Noblewine
Mar 9, 2015, 01:53 AM
I check Aida threads for that information. PM Aida if your still having trouble.

Gama
Mar 9, 2015, 10:42 AM
that being said i wonder why the hell would you want to uninstall a superior launcher.

the sadness will never end.

Z-0
Mar 9, 2015, 12:25 PM
To double check, search your registry for "AIDA" and delete all entries related to it to completely purge Tweaker from your system.

landman
Mar 9, 2015, 01:31 PM
format c:

that being said i wonder why the hell would you want to uninstall a superior launcher.

the sadness will never end.
My bet is some users start becoming paranoid when their shitty anti-viruses act funny with the tweaker.

LordKaiser
Mar 9, 2015, 05:29 PM
Don't say things like that....People will think you're serious and this thread will appear on 2chan.

Natsumitaro
Jun 20, 2016, 09:57 PM
Hi im looking for someone who has the solution or same problem with me. so i finally updated on june 2Oth.(6/20) and apparently when i turned my launcher on today. it said

Checking for updates to patches...
Current EN Patch version is: Not Installed
Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed

Does anyone have the solution to this? i just downloaded the new episode and everything and work. but now everything isnt translated and im stuck on the loading screen.

Loveless62
Jun 21, 2016, 09:50 AM

1. I think on some PSO2 patch updates, the Tweaker intentionally wipes all translations (this probably depends on the particular files that get patched). To remedy this, just reinstall all of the translations, but make sure to check the compatibility statuses of all translation patches on the right side of the Tweaker window before you do so.

2. In the future, please post your game-related technical problems to the Tech Support forum rather than resurrect an old, semi-related thread.

Shiyo
Jun 22, 2016, 11:07 PM
Is tweaker not safe anymore?

Zeroem
Jun 22, 2016, 11:18 PM
Is tweaker not safe anymore?

Well, we don't really know the reason behind TC's decision, but apparently this morning somehow a file (or plugin, I forgot) from Tweaker got flagged by AV as Trojan or something........which ended up as false-positive.