PDA

View Full Version : March Event Thread

Keilyn
Mar 12, 2015, 12:50 AM
I think on how we have a Screenshot and Movie thread, this will help this forum out greatly.

A lot of separate threads are made to organize events, but one thread to keep a list of all active events going on is not a bad idea. I would like to dedicate this thread as a posting of planned events (or events in the works).

The way it works is that we post the following Information:

Event Name:
Ship or Location:
Time Scheduled:
Description:
Discussion Link:
Name of Issuer:

The purpose of this is to open up future monthly threads of this type with a list of frequent, reoccurring events the forums. Events can be in-game, related to the forum. Its purpose is to be community wide.

So I would like to write the first one to help out Maenara:

//=============================
//March Event Schedule
//=============================

Event Name: PSO-W Challenge Runs
Ship or Location: Block 450 (Shared Ship Lobbies)
Time Scheduled: 10AM (3/13/2015) (or set times in discussion link)
Description: These are community based runs to try to earn points towards 13* weapons and get to meet each other and play together in a group of people who communicate under the same language. Expectation is English-Level Communication.
Discussion Link: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227381
Issuer of Event: Maenara

Event Name: GGG Runs (trigger and non-trigger)
Ship or Location: Ship 2 (Block TBA)
Time Schedules: Boost Week (03/18/2015 - 03/25/2015), Daily Time: TBA
Description: Attempt at gathering players for procuring Saiki-Set units in Shironia. Intention is to obtain pieces and prep them during the boost week's grind boost.
Discussion Link: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227448
Issuer of Event: Chouxvalier

==============================

Link to those threads...through this thread.
This thread also is a good way to keep track of how much this community truly has used the forumboard to actually attempt to organize things together.

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 12, 2015, 01:01 AM
This will be helpful. I like it!

Chrysheight
Mar 12, 2015, 01:16 AM
Same! I like the premise.

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 12, 2015, 02:52 PM
Considering there's only one group left open for today, Imma bump this so people are aware for tomorrow.

Vintasticvin
Mar 12, 2015, 03:17 PM
Maaaaan I came here thinking there was going to be a screenshot/ Fashion contest! How dare you tease me lol.

Sounds like a good idea though hopefully people will host events like old times :<

Keilyn
Mar 13, 2015, 05:44 PM
What I will do is check on this thread and I will take all posted events and Edit the opening post I made to include the entire Event List we have so far, and their status as well.

Events can be anything....Fashion Contests, MPA runs, Challenge Parties, ETC....
Idea is that its community based to members of the forum to put this forum to use.

mctastee
Mar 13, 2015, 06:50 PM
We should get an events sub forum on pso-w for organizing parties.

Edit: I just remembered we have a player matchup sub forum. That would be the best place of these.

Keilyn
Mar 17, 2015, 10:29 PM
Added Chouxvalier's GGG thread to the list