PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Post 11/03/2015 Patch Connectivity Issues

Para
Mar 12, 2015, 12:43 PM
Ever since March 11th's update, I've noticed an increased amount of connectivity issues across the entire board for PSO2.

I didn't see an existing thread for this so I figured I would make one.

Issue:
Unable to connect to the patch server.
Connecting to the patch server when starting the launcher takes about 2-4 tries before I am able to connect. Basically I have to keep trying until I luck out.

Issue:
Ship Select screen keeps timing out with the ship statuses coming up as unknown.
Also takes about 3-5 tries before I can actually get a response from the ship selection server to show the statuses of the ships.

Issue:
Authentication to the login servers keep timing out resulting in error 249.
It takes about 5+ times before I can successfully authenticate with the login server.

Issue:
Sometimes when switching to different blocks will result in error 630.
You finally got into the game and want to move to a block where your friends/teammates are until suddenly you get hit by error 630.

tl;dr the process to log into PSO2 sucks ass now.

Cyber Meteor
Mar 12, 2015, 01:26 PM
Solution : Uninstall your Large Patch :-P, i just did that and it got back to normal. But i had those issues 2 days before the 11/03 maintenance. I also posted it in the tweaker thread. If uninstalling the Large doesn't solve it for you, uninstall all the patches. Anyway, the 2 first issues, however, weren't present for me, it was more the char menu taking huge time to load and eq being unplayable, also huge crowed lobby didn't load, like i was in but no NPC or player model were loaded. But I have a question, were you using the proxy? The tweaker says it can have some issues currently

Para
Mar 12, 2015, 02:41 PM
Sorry but large patch? I never installed the large english patch if that is what you are insinuating. I could try uninstalling the regular english patch. I never used the proxy before. My connection had always worked pre and post DDOS era.