PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Which class better???

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 14, 2015, 05:12 AM
Which class better??? ^^

ashley50
Mar 14, 2015, 05:14 AM
Which class is better...for?

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 14, 2015, 05:16 AM
Which class is better...for?

For.. Pso2

GHNeko
Mar 14, 2015, 05:17 AM
Challenger.

Lumpen Thingy
Mar 14, 2015, 05:22 AM
I'd answer the question seriously but your name makes me want to black list you in game.

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 14, 2015, 05:22 AM
Challenger.

I Mean class like - Ranger,Hunter.... Which class Is Fun to play and Strong....

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 14, 2015, 05:26 AM
I'd answer the question seriously but your name makes me want to black list you in game.

Is just name -_- I just ask Question

Dephinix
Mar 14, 2015, 05:26 AM
You should be watching videos of different class combos, not asking for what you should be off the bat. Build your own opinion and stuff.

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 14, 2015, 05:28 AM
You should be watching videos of different class combos, not asking for what you should be off the bat. Build your own opinion and stuff.

Ok haha Thx...

sol_trigger
Mar 14, 2015, 06:19 AM
why do people even bother answering this shit ?

GHNeko
Mar 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
why do people even bother answering this shit ?

Because you dont breed and raise better players by being a god damn dick to everyone. It doesnt matter how often questions that some people find stupid are posted.

Every person who goes unhelped is a player that is more likely to drag down an MPA for THAT much longer.

It's not even like he was trolling or being rude, and being PSO2 is played internationally, it shouldn't be expected that every poster without a location can understand guides and information not posted in their native language.

I Mean class like - Ranger,Hunter.... Which class Is Fun to play and Strong....

On a more serious note;

Depends on what you want out of the game.

All classes are good in their own right.

There is no class that is straight up better than other classes.

Each class and weapon fill a specific role in the game that cant be filled by other weapons.

NoiseHERO
Mar 14, 2015, 06:49 AM
Because you dont breed and raise better players by being a god damn dick to everyone

DAAAAAAAYUM!

It works on intermediates sometimes tho.

Kondibon
Mar 14, 2015, 07:06 AM
For.. Pso2Ashley means that one class isn't going to be the best for every possible situation and playstyle. No one can really answer your question unless you tell us what it is you want to do. Bosses? Mobbing? TD? Time attacks? :-?

Unless you're just asking our opinion, in which case, I guess I'd say probably force.

TaigaUC
Mar 14, 2015, 07:30 AM
Because you dont breed and raise better players by being a god damn dick to everyone. It doesnt matter how often questions that some people find stupid are posted.

Every person who goes unhelped is a player that is more likely to drag down an MPA for THAT much longer.

It's not even like he was trolling or being rude, and being PSO2 is played internationally, it shouldn't be expected that every poster without a location can understand guides and information not posted in their native language.

This. Although silly replies are sometimes funny.
It'd be better if there were more international PSO2 resources or helpful threads pinned.

Anyway, to answer the thread question... it really depends on what your playstyle is like and what your personal preferences are.

Cyclon
Mar 14, 2015, 08:04 AM

It's not even like he was trolling or being rude, and being PSO2 is played internationally, it shouldn't be expected that every poster without a location can understand guides and information not posted in their native language.Wish I could upvote this somehow.

On topic, you can change class at any time, so I suggest trying them out for a bit to see what you like, because there is no penalty for doing that.

Cadfael
Mar 14, 2015, 09:31 AM
One of the better functions of PSO2 is that you can pretty much play every class at (close to) the start, and if you don't like it, find one that you do enjoy playing.

schnee4
Mar 14, 2015, 11:33 PM
black/list
is good class and fun too

.Jack
Mar 15, 2015, 12:23 AM
It depends on your personal preference. If you want to just do a nice amount of damage while being far away from targets and not getting hit most of the time FO/TE would be your best option. If you like to play up and close there are plenty of other class combos to go with which I'm not familiar with. It's all up to how you like to play.

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 15, 2015, 12:19 PM
Thx for answers.. I new here and i didnt know is kinda Big Deal to ask Which class better...

Sizustar
Mar 15, 2015, 12:29 PM
Thx for answers.. I new here and i didnt know is kinda Big Deal to ask Which class better...

Not exactly a big deal, but that's a rather silly question, similiar to asking, how to shoot gun in a FPS.

_YoloMyRide_
Mar 15, 2015, 12:34 PM
Not exactly a big deal, but that's a rather silly question, similiar to asking, how to shoot gun in a FPS.

Haha ok ...awkward...

Zorafim
Mar 17, 2015, 01:53 PM
I thought everyone was praising Force for being the best class right now.

I suggest getting all the classes you can to lv10, and solo a rockbear. While every class feels very different at 75 than at 10, you'll be able to learn the basics of the classes and figure out which one you like best.

Edje
Mar 17, 2015, 02:45 PM
Well this game is more about your skill and your preference to play, for exemple ranger with sub braver is amazing to take down boss but if you have a hard hiting the weak spot of boss this class combo will be very bad to you.
Here is some decent popular class combos:

br/hu: using katana is easy to play, decent mobbing but end game dps is not the best

Fo/te: using ice and light technics, can be hard to lvl and get decent gear but at end game can be be very good.

Ra/br or Ra/gu amazing at bossing

Ra/hu: overall balanced at mobbing and decent bossing

fi/hu: can have great damage but you became a glass cannon or have decent damage and more tankish

bo/hu or bo/gu are also very good but i dont have alot knowledge on this combination

Just my personal opinion on the matter.

Try to see some movies on these class in action and choose which one you adapt better, every class combination has strong points and weak points, there isnt a perfect class combination

FacelessRed
Mar 18, 2015, 11:19 AM

I don't disagree but I'm torn. 95% of the players with this attitude are gone within 2 weeks.

Admittedly it doesn't seem like OP is a native English speaker, and helping him out isn't really gonna hurt anyone.

But it does beg the question, why ask "What is the best class?"

It's a question that tells more about the player than it does about the game that's for sure.

sol_trigger
Mar 18, 2015, 09:11 PM
GHNeko is just a pretend-to-be-polite-good-guy-bitch we can find anywhere on the internet so his words are shit and invalid

oh no the cancer of this place got me good