PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Player looking for help...

Bith the Black
Mar 15, 2015, 02:24 PM
Hey guys,

I'm at a crossroads here. I am trying to do challenge quests to rack up some CM, but every time I go to the English block on ship 2 there nobody there that speaks English and every time I go into a JP party everyone either leaves or kicks me out. Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone know if there are any teams (guilds) on ship 2 that I can join? I am also thinking of maybe just learning the language so that I can at least get by in the game.

Any other suggestions that I could try? Cause I don't know what to do anymore.:-?

Sp-24
Mar 15, 2015, 02:49 PM
You can join an existing multiparty in your own separate party instead of entering somebody else's. That way, nobody can do anything to you short of everybody leaving the MPA.

Learning the language is another good idea, though it's by no means easy.

If those options don't work, go to any Extra Hard block right before an EQ. You are guaranteed to find somebody speaking in English in common chat. Or you might ask around in one of the topics here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18).

Halikus
Mar 17, 2015, 08:04 AM
I'm just playing in my own party on shared ship. Not yet had any problems with anyone in the same MPA.

Sacrificial
Mar 17, 2015, 08:29 AM
If you join a jp party,never forget to say that one simpel greeting. If that doesnt work, join the whole mpa instead of the party. And prove you are worthy.

wefwq
Mar 17, 2015, 10:39 AM
I never get this kind of problem playing cmode with random japanese group.
You maybe either being "too loud" or being rude?
I usually just don't say anything outside from simple greetings or item names that i dropped for the other to pick.

Whenever picking up quest, don't randomly crash into other people party, some didn't really like it while some other didn't mind it but don't do it just to be safe.
Personally i don't like it when some random just join my party in the middle of daily order, and i even more hate it when they didn't say anything at all but i just don't blatantly say that in their face.

Also B411 (shared ship) are self-proclaimed "official" EN block, you may want to check it out, and for reminder when you are on shared ship all team function are disabled and your friend list are separated from the one you have on main ship (but you will still retain names on your blacklist).

Magicks
Mar 17, 2015, 12:40 PM
So is this randomly going into a party, or joining an MPA. I personally don't like it when people randomly join my party; I don't mind as long as you don't sabotage whatever I'm doing. Also I just like being on my own unless I'm with a group of friends, because it tends to slow down how quick I can start up the next mission during an EQ.

For CQ... If people are mass leaving the MPA just because they think you're an english player, then you don't have to chat at all. I just drop whatever I didn't need, and silently did what I could do. Although it gets awkward because I also have no idea if items dropped are free or they're specifically for someone. (Not mass grabbing items, dear no. I mean grabbing items that I'll be using for sure. Like TMGs or Rods. )

Bith the Black
Mar 17, 2015, 12:58 PM
Hey guys,

I tried Sp-24's advice and now I can get into CQs with no problems. Now my new problem is racking up challenge miles. I keep getting up to Mission 4 with the Fang bros. when time runs out. This happens every time. I don't know what I or the random PUGs that I'm in are doing wrong. Could anyone give any tips on how I can find a group that can get me into Mission 5 and beyond or if there is block on the shared ship that I should be on in order to get past Mission 4? Any help would be appreciated.

Neith
Mar 17, 2015, 02:52 PM
Hey guys,

I tried Sp-24's advice and now I can get into CQs with no problems. Now my new problem is racking up challenge miles. I keep getting up to Mission 4 with the Fang bros. when time runs out. This happens every time. I don't know what I or the random PUGs that I'm in are doing wrong. Could anyone give any tips on how I can find a group that can get me into Mission 5 and beyond or if there is block on the shared ship that I should be on in order to get past Mission 4? Any help would be appreciated.

The part with Fang Banther/Banshee is the first part most people find difficult to get past (the next being the Cougar NX part in Mission 5). With a bit of practice you'll probably get through it but generally:

- Don't pick up VR energy as soon as you see it, wait until you actually need it. Early on a lot of random groups would just hoard the VR which means that when you do run low you don't have any to replenish it with.

- Learn the spawns (they're fixed) so you don't get caught out and die more than you should. Dying reduces the VR meter (it does restore when you get revived but you don't want to be blowing through Moon Atomizers early on).

For the Fang part, most parties I've been in seem to destroy the airship control first so you don't have that to worry about and the party tends to split between Banshee and Banther. There's an interval area immediately after Banther. You get S-Rank for completing Mission 5 so that should be your first goal for racking up miles. Anything after that is a bonus.

It is frustrating getting stuck on the same part, I was the same for the first 2 days of c-mode but once you get a feel for what builds work and what don't you'll probably find you can get past it much more frequently. For what it's worth, I still think Stage 5 is the most annoying stage. Even the stages after that didn't seem as bad (until 8, never beaten that yet :lol: )