PDA

View Full Version : Buying AC through PSO2es with British Pounds.

Kiyukii
Mar 16, 2015, 01:29 PM
Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place.

Basically, my issue is that I bought a Google Play card and I redeemed it for £25, I tried to use it to buy AC in PSO2es, but it says that my currency isn't supported. So I was wondering if there was any way that I can buy ACs with this £25 or would I have to buy more credit in dollars. I tried changing my country, but the money doesn't transfer over.

Shinamori
Mar 16, 2015, 01:34 PM
You need to use goohle wallet, which mean you need a bank account to tie Google Wallet to.

Qualia
Mar 16, 2015, 04:36 PM
You'll need to make a single charge in usd for it to change iirc. Try adding the lowest amount of money possible into your Google account with usd and see if that works.

Vesperia
Oct 4, 2016, 02:16 PM
Apologies for bumping this, but I am having the same issue. Does anyone know of an ultimatum?

P.S - We don't have Google Wallet in the UK, as far as I know it's only for Americans (and maybe Canadians?).

Shear
Oct 4, 2016, 03:56 PM
You can try linking a Paypal account, it still charges $ but at least here in Germany it let me pay with the PP Account (my 15€ in the Wallet wheren't even shown as an Option).
There was a Time where it didn't work even with Paypal but I guess Google got more lenient.

kurokyosuke
Oct 4, 2016, 10:12 PM
Change your Google account address to a Japanese address, and then it should automatically convert the currency. However, I'm not sure if this works with all payment methods or not. I know I needed to do this from Canada in order to pay via PayPal.

Moffen
Oct 5, 2016, 03:06 AM
UK person here,using google wallet through bluestacks. It automatically does a currency conversion when you purchase the AC so your precious pounds get turned into JPY according to the conversion rates.

Makes everything seeem cheap though :D