PDA

View Full Version : Vita Shifta/Deband good?

TheDeFiler
Mar 17, 2015, 10:41 AM
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if Shifta/Deband was useful in this game. I was disapointed at how useless Shifta/Deband was in PSO2 and was wondering if the combo was made more useful with this iteration?

Thank you

The Walrus
Mar 17, 2015, 10:49 AM
Seemed like a decent enough boost when I was using it as a Force. Quicker to get the full effect too iirc.

Sizustar
Mar 17, 2015, 08:46 PM
It's ok, last about 90 seconds, and if lv.25, the boost is 1.35, and if you plan your skill tree right, you should get R-atk V+S-AtkV+Use Tech skill for the +500 S/T/R atk, and enable you to use Techs as any class.

Sakarisei
Mar 23, 2015, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry for posting late, but... yeah. Shifta and Deband in this game is useful. It's a buff to your stats and your general dmg. I mean, if you've got, for example, the buff mentioned by Sizustar, you can get a buff of 35% to your base stats and 35% of your damage. About using Attack Mastery, it's totally depend of the build that you want to make. For example, Attack Mastery is very good for piles since you can use S-ATK and R-ATK, and with the buff of Fury Stance, you can do even more damage with that...

However, for other weapons, maybe that combo can be a waste of time, especially if you doesn't have intentions to be a hybrid of s-atk and r-atk...

Greetings.

Sizustar
Mar 24, 2015, 03:28 AM
I'm sorry for posting late, but... yeah. Shifta and Deband in this game is useful. It's a buff to your stats and your general dmg. I mean, if you've got, for example, the buff mentioned by Sizustar, you can get a buff of 35% to your base stats and 35% of your damage. About using Attack Mastery, it's totally depend of the build that you want to make. For example, Attack Mastery is very good for piles since you can use S-ATK and R-ATK, and with the buff of Fury Stance, you can do even more damage with that...

However, for other weapons, maybe that combo can be a waste of time, especially if you doesn't have intentions to be a hybrid of s-atk and r-atk...

Greetings.

Not really, each class also has Striking/Range/Tech Conversion skill that they learn at 127(Hunter/Ranger) or 140(Force)

Which raise the class attack stat, and will transfer a part of the other two attack stat to the main attack stat.

So for Hunter, R-atk and T-Atk will be transfered to yoru S-atk, and vice versa

Sakarisei
Mar 26, 2015, 07:03 PM
Not really, each class also has Striking/Range/Tech Conversion skill that they learn at 127(Hunter/Ranger) or 140(Force)

Which raise the class attack stat, and will transfer a part of the other two attack stat to the main attack stat.

So for Hunter, R-atk and T-Atk will be transfered to yoru S-atk, and vice versa

Well, unafortunately i really dunno the transfer rate of those skills, although, of course, getting that +500 t-atk from attack mastery is useful if you use resta, and, if i remember right, that skill buffs the main stat.