PDA

View Full Version : Savor your moment of triumph... But rememeber victory has it's price...

ShinMaruku
Mar 17, 2015, 10:12 PM
http://gameidealist.com/wp-content/uploads/ff15_01.jpg

Outrider
Mar 18, 2015, 11:36 AM
He is nibbling on that gun.

Zorafim
Mar 18, 2015, 11:39 AM
Is that the game where they focused on the hair to show people they mean business, when people think they don't mean business because they focus all their efforts on the hair?

Sayara
Mar 18, 2015, 11:50 AM
shin you've gotten very stale.

ShinMaruku
Mar 18, 2015, 12:04 PM
Is that the game where they focused on the hair to show people they mean business, when people think they don't mean business because they focus all their efforts on the hair?

You should check my stream and see they focused only 10% on hair. :P

Zorafim
Mar 18, 2015, 12:09 PM
The game's already out? Is it as boring as it looks?

Noblewine
Mar 18, 2015, 09:28 PM
What?! :0

ShinMaruku
Mar 19, 2015, 02:20 AM
The game's already out? Is it as boring as it looks?

Oh hell no, game is rather interesting. I like the combat system and the characters. SE just needs to kill Toriyama and all is forgiven. :P

Zorafim
Mar 20, 2015, 09:42 AM
See, that's a surprise. Every game I've played after FFX (and even before that) was boring. FFXII's combat involved you making a sandwich while the game played itself, FFXIII was a movie played in parts between gorgeously rendered hallways...
FFXIV is great, and probably one of the best games I've ever played.

I have to admit, I may have changed my mind after seeing the Ramuh summon. But still, why does every character look like each other?

Squall179
Mar 20, 2015, 10:02 AM
They are all products of the Les Infantes Terribles Project.

THAT is why they do.

....and why is his finger running through the base/underside of the triggerguard instead of either outside of the guard, or over the trigger itself? Damnit SE Fix that garbage already!

Noblewine
Mar 20, 2015, 10:30 AM
I wonder if they valued graphics over story again. lol

ShinMaruku
Mar 20, 2015, 11:15 AM
They value them equally, games have shit stories without exception unless it's Kojima trolling you.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
See, that's a surprise. Every game I've played after FFX (and even before that) was boring. FFXII's combat involved you making a sandwich while the game played itself, FFXIII was a movie played in parts between gorgeously rendered hallways...
FFXIV is great, and probably one of the best games I've ever played.
I enjoyed FFXIV for a little bit, with punching things. Then it slowly reminded me that it was an MMO and got boring very fast.

But still, why does every character look like each other?
Anime.

Noblewine
Mar 20, 2015, 07:13 PM
They value them equally, games have shit stories without exception unless it's Kojima trolling you.

If you say so though the themes are more dark and mature for my taste. Isn't Kojima trolling the Silent Hill Fans with that Play Teaser?

Outrider
Mar 23, 2015, 12:40 PM
Pretty sure fans don't have to worry about Kojima trolling them on Silent Hills anymore.