PDA

View Full Version : Vita Main story question

TheDeFiler
Mar 18, 2015, 06:22 AM
Hello all,

Well I just got to the point in the game where I went to a outside ruins type area and fought a color variant of first Gigantes you fight in the game (The name escapes me at the moment). Once he was beaten a code collect quest in the same area shows and I complete that but nothing else opens up on the map. I tried looking all over the base for a red quest marker on any NPC's or areas and nothing. I'm currently trying to catch up on PO's right now and was wondering if there was any PO's I need to do in order to advance the story? I'm pretty sure this can not be the end of the main story as I feel like I'm missing something probably right in front of my face. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sizustar
Mar 18, 2015, 01:19 PM
Take a screenshot of the quest, Vita button+Start to take screenshot.

TheDeFiler
Mar 18, 2015, 01:48 PM
I'll do that as soon as I get home.

TheDeFiler
Mar 18, 2015, 05:42 PM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1/A_Man_Named_Jayne/2015-03-18-182034_zpst7oslkt4.jpg

That's the furthest I can go at the moment. No other main story quests for any other locations.

GoldenFalcon
Mar 18, 2015, 09:26 PM
If the Bridge doesn't have a red story marker, you may need to look at the Lab, or go to the upper floor of the base

TheDeFiler
Mar 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
Finally figured it out last night! I had to do a quest or Sharon (I think that's her name) that had a star next to it. Once that was done I had to unlock something with Gran and the next mission of the story became available. Thanks for the help everyone!