PDA

View Full Version : its a super saiyan bargain sale! ! ! baby

Adriano
Mar 18, 2015, 06:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjQ_Omli-hk

I am guilty.
This game is more fun than I thought it would be.

Noblewine
Mar 18, 2015, 09:16 PM
High five?

Adriano
Mar 18, 2015, 09:19 PM
*spirit bomb*

NoiseHERO
Mar 18, 2015, 09:56 PM
lol yamcha

Palle
Mar 19, 2015, 12:58 AM
I am guilty.

CAST IN THE NAME OF KAMI, oh wait, you are guilty...

Adriano
Mar 19, 2015, 11:43 AM
Some of the custom characters you run into are....well. ..ehh

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d689aa6473de9a8dd20de68fed8771b2/tumblr_nl4s8w8lTN1r9s07oo1_1280.jpg

Noblewine
Mar 20, 2015, 07:14 PM
*spirit bomb*

I use special beam cannon on you then. =0

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
aren't saiyans like the noob/spam race in Xenoverse?

Adriano
Mar 23, 2015, 06:08 PM
aren't saiyans like the noob/spam race in Xenoverse?

Thats the common thought amongst pvpers, but technically ant character can be cheap with the use of broken z souls, ultimate spam can be easily worked around for a skilled pvper.

I don't pvp tho, and I have one of each race except earthling.

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2015, 07:25 PM
Oh, I see. I imagine the combat isn't anything really great in that game, is it? It seems like the type of game that would hype up but sorta disappoint.

Sayara
Mar 23, 2015, 08:02 PM
Looks enjoyable at least.

Adriano
Mar 23, 2015, 10:44 PM
This game is really really new feeling. .
Meaning I feel aftrr 10 plus games it would have a lot more included...
The game itself is quite fun, but in reality you will hit the level cap in a few days of moderate playing.
It just feels too new and that its missing something that I hope they end up adding before the hypr dies down.

Like transformations for all the other races except earthling. More difference on character build, I feel gameplay doesn't differ greatly between character builds.
And if they implement a purpose for spawning in the online lobby instead of offline.
It just feels like there's no resl purpose once you push through story mode.
But the game is fun.

The fun part for pso players would be the rng element to skill snd clothes item drops.
I found it fun. Finding brolys clothes was pretty fun.

Outrider
Mar 24, 2015, 12:12 PM
I know the game borrowed a lot from the failed DBZ MMO from a few years back. Does it include the concept of human characters being able to specialize as either martial artists, mystics, or tech-enhanced fighters? I always thought that was a really neat way to introduce variances within a race that were based on actual character archetypes from the comic & show.

Adriano
Mar 24, 2015, 01:28 PM
I know the game borrowed a lot from the failed DBZ MMO from a few years back. Does it include the concept of human characters being able to specialize as either martial artists, mystics, or tech-enhanced fighters? I always thought that was a really neat way to introduce variances within a race that were based on actual character archetypes from the comic & show.

I haven't seen anything on that as far as I've played. Though earthling is one of the only 2 races I haven't rolled yet.
One interesting thing though is thst every race has access to fighting poses which act as buffs and kaioken even if they dont have transformation skills.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 24, 2015, 03:43 PM
The game is more like the Tenkaichi/Raging Blast series than a proper MMO. That being said, you could specialize in striking attacks, ki blast super attacks striking super attacks. It makes an interesting mix, because theoretically, you COULD have roles while fighting. Unfortunately, the netcode is poop. Sometimes people warp around for days, and you get disconnected or desynced. Best to play with friends that have halfway decent internet.

The races themselves do get bonuses of their own, but they aren't super game breaking.

Because I don't feel like formatting. (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402071160)

Outrider
Mar 24, 2015, 06:08 PM
Well, that's kinda neat. I just really liked how the MMO seemed to map existing characters from the series into easily-identifiable MMO classes.