PDA

View Full Version : *sigh and says farewell..*(not to PSO :P )

Mystil
Apr 22, 2003, 11:25 AM
Ok it's been about 2 months since I've last seen my 'Forest to Ruins' Pal..named Tiffa. =( I guess his ISP finally died on him. He was only ever able to connect to Vega, and no where else. And would get booted off if he tried to log in on EU.(He's french)

I was...level 40 when we met, and he ALWAYS did Forest to Ruins runs. The whole thing..during this time(at my level) not many people had the patience or time, OR COURAGE(people still ran(I gtg/GTG/Seeya/Gotta meet someone) when "Ruins 1" shows up on Teleporter..)to do this.

It was so fun, we fought together and we "power" leveled together(no shit lol). He used RAmarl btw..he got as high as level 65..

SO enough being in denial, I guess he wont be coming back. I'll keep his card anyway though...

Maybe he was corrupted and quit....

Anyway..the point of this is..don't you just hate it when you meet like this super cool player, and then weeks later they "woosh" and never return...and you're like "What happened to that person..?"

Raist
Apr 22, 2003, 11:50 AM
Yeah, thats the thing about internet friends, way too easy to lose contact.

Cloud_01
Apr 24, 2003, 11:10 PM
Happened to me. I Lost contact with all the people I used to play PSO with on the DC.

RagMasterRappy
Apr 25, 2003, 09:40 AM
There were a lot of nice people that I met on the first week of the US release and I don't think they're coming back online any time soon.

polishedweasel
Apr 25, 2003, 09:00 PM
I also met alot of cool people in my first week of PSO. But now I only talk to one of them. KEN MASTERS. Anyone ever play with him? I was offline for about 2 months too. It's nice to see that some people from the launch still play.

rena-ko
Apr 30, 2003, 04:16 AM
my long time dreamcast friend waka had to say good bye a week ago because he wouldn't get his hands on a credit card in the near future... -_-;
really sad...

SorceressofTime
Apr 30, 2003, 07:22 AM
oh how much i miss the old dc days when many people would play pso online. i miss those forces i met up with one night and kept on falling on the lobby floor.

Wewt
Apr 30, 2003, 08:33 AM
I still keep in touch of my battle mode friends. However, I've lost in touch with ALL of my Challenge mode friends. Boo hoo.

Rab, you asshole!

Davka
May 1, 2003, 12:18 PM
My very first friend on the dc was a HUnewearl named Garnet. When I first started playing all I did was play but he was the first person I ever actually stopped playing w/ and stopped to talk to. I remember where I was, I was in the forest =(. Then one day he just never came on again. This was about 2 years ago but I always kept his card. Yeah...I'll never see him again =/.

Daikarin
May 1, 2003, 02:01 PM
I once met a nice girl in the lobby. We just met, but she was a very cool person... She complimented me on "Having a brain". Oh, how I laughed with that one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, suddenly I remembered I had to leave, so I gave her my e-mail. She said she would mail me but she never did...

Unfortunately, ever since that day I haven't seen any of her chars.

Logical2u
May 1, 2003, 02:07 PM
Same here man. SOmeone joined my clan and I never saw them again...