PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Gu/Ra Tree and some mechanics questions

thisismycake
Mar 22, 2015, 02:39 PM
Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but I can't seem to figure out what's the best build for Gu/Ra right now, and many of the threads on the internet are before the S-roll nerf so they all say to sub Hu. My current build is:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?09kGbsIkbsIkbxImbxImbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIk fda0dodBIbl2fdKINGAjJksNI2000000doIniNfeAGKGKcAJb0 00008dobnJbIdjqocAfdKJfx00000jdoIbid2ogXqsGAJkhIds 0000lo00000007oIn000000002OqB4NcAI2jJkIk00000jdoIb 0000008

The reason for power bullet and bullet keep as well as sharpshooter is so I don't have to buy an entirely new skill set for my Ra/Hu. Is this build viable for Gu/Ra in Episode 3?

Also, I'm still not sure how standing snipe factors in with gunner. How do I activate standing snipe as gunner when gunner is constantly moving? Pretty much, I don't understand the mechanics of standing snipe, so I was wondering if you guys knew how it worked and could give me an idea as to how I can capitalize on it as gunner.

Lastly, what are some good PAs for gunner after the nerf? Any good combinations that I should know of that are the staple of Gu/Ra? Just Gu in general?

Thank you so much for your time! ^^

(sorry if this is the wrong place for this post)

Sincerely,

Safetystick

TheszNuts
Mar 22, 2015, 03:25 PM
Drop S-roll for Dive roll shoot.

isCasted
Mar 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
Guides section of this forum has a lot of Gunner threads lately. This thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200779) has an up-to-date explanation of everything about Gu/Ra.

Now, quick tips:

1) S-Roll skills are a waste due to numerous reasons: mid-roll attacks don't get JA bonuses and can't be aimed in TPS mode, and JA Bonus is not big enough to roll before every single PA like it was before.

2) Satellite Aim in mid-air is your everything. It's quick, cheap, allows Standing Snipe with consecutive uses, you can also fit a lot of them into Chain Finish. Whenever there's a situation that allows using it - use it.

3) Dead Approach to move forward, Shift Period for mid-range all-around mobbing, Elder Rebellion to clear weak mobs that are too far away from you and/or each other (make sure you can actually kill them with it, so its juggling didn't mess over your multi/party mates).

thisismycake
Mar 22, 2015, 04:19 PM
So should I just take all the points out of that section of the tree and put it elsewhere? I can get dive roll shoot, but what do I use the other points for?

Thank you for the quick responses by the way :)!

Rain Walker
Mar 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
Why would you put points in sharp shooter on ra tree when you main gu :wacko:

About the gu tree, it's all about personal taste i guess? I put extras on shooting boost

Serinah
Mar 23, 2015, 06:51 AM
Why would you put points in sharp shooter on ra tree when you main gu :wacko:

He said that it was to avoid having to buy another RA tree.

MRLADYBOY
Mar 24, 2015, 04:53 PM
Looks good to me. I went with more points on shooting up rather than maxing CT finish and only have 3 on CT. But that is more of a personal taste. Very good GU tree IMO. I have 5 GU trees and have tested all/most of the different set up that are worth having and yours is VERY close to what i have chosen.

RA tree looks good also. I would rather put the 5 point from shoot up1 into moving snipe.
Moving snipe gives 5% where as 32 Ratk (those 5 point in soot up1) is like 1-2%

Good build