PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with Magatsu times?

Achelousaurus
Mar 25, 2015, 05:29 AM
For the rest of the week Magatsu scheduled a ton of times.
Every single one at a similar time of day. Every single during my work hours.
WTF Sega?
Even in Japan there are people working at this time. How the hell can you not vary the time by more than 2 hours?

There is one next tuesday at 5 am for me, really great.
And ONLY ON THE WEEKEND we don't get 2 per day. WTF is Sega thinking? People may be able to do two on one day on the weekend so lets not give 'em the eq?

Been a while since I was this angry with Sega.

Sayara
Mar 25, 2015, 05:36 AM
Quit work and become a true filth to society.

(In actually sorry.)

KazukiQZ
Mar 25, 2015, 05:37 AM
Well, to be fair, most of them are scheduled during nighttime (or evening? It's 8-10pm) for Japan.

With the exception of Sunday 3pm JST and Tuesday 12pm JST.

TaigaUC
Mar 25, 2015, 06:01 AM
Just looks like the usual to me.
But I know some JP people who work at night and can only do EQs in the morning/afternoon.

I hate the stupid EQ system to begin with anyway.

Sayara
Mar 25, 2015, 07:08 AM
Having it on a schedule ruins the fact it's an emergency.

Tenlade
Mar 25, 2015, 07:31 AM
Well, to be fair, most of them are scheduled during nighttime (or evening? It's 8-10pm) for Japan.

With the exception of Sunday 3pm JST and Tuesday 12pm JST.

Man that's almost Seems worse for japan. 8-10pm? hope you didnt plan on hanging out with your friends late, your social life now revolves around Sega.

sol_trigger
Mar 25, 2015, 07:52 AM
pso2 players dont hangout with real life filthies

Terrence
Mar 25, 2015, 07:55 AM
HOLY SHIT SEGA, WTF is wrong with you?

-INSULTS-

Been a while since I was this angry with Sega.
You're right, making a topic with tons of disrespectful lines will make you more credible... In any case, how can you be credible in the first place bellowing because an EQ isn't scheduled at the time you required ? No 'Fuck SEGA' here. Deal with it.

TaigaUC
Mar 25, 2015, 08:36 AM
Not like this game has any sense of atmosphere, anyway.
They just throw whatever the hell they can think of into it.

Eventually ARKS will get an ancient matterboard that sends us back to caveman times and we fight dinosaurs or something. Falz Rex.

yoshiblue
Mar 25, 2015, 08:38 AM
Not a half bad idea. Could have a bunch of little arms flying around like the 1st Falz form of EP I. Hitting three giant dino heads before it loses them.

ultimafia
Mar 25, 2015, 08:43 AM
Oh oh can we combine our AIS with catchy theme playing in the background while we're at it?

strikerhunter
Mar 25, 2015, 08:48 AM

Eventually ARKS will get an ancient matterboard that sends us back to caveman times and we fight dinosaurs or something. Falz Rex.

Sounds like whole lot better than what we have now.

TaigaUC
Mar 25, 2015, 08:50 AM
Samurai dinosaurs! In caveman Japan!

Loveless62
Mar 25, 2015, 09:08 AM
If you want SEGA's EQ schedule to work for you, then you should work first shift, in Japanese time. This is the Japanese version of the game. They don't cater to an NA audience and probably shouldn't.

Not that I don't sympathize. I work first shift in NA and I have the same problem you do.

emeraude
Mar 25, 2015, 09:41 AM
It's a JP game, what did you expect?

HeyItsTHK
Mar 25, 2015, 09:42 AM
You know those times are Japanese primetime/peak hours right? There is one on Sunday at 2 AM EDT though.

emeraude
Mar 25, 2015, 09:46 AM
^yeah like almost all of the ships were congested earlier around those times, it's hell getting in without the connection timing out.

Edson Drake
Mar 25, 2015, 01:23 PM

I think this idea sounds more awesome than you're giving credit for, we could even ride velociraptors, like we pilot the AIS.

On topic, well I'm all for random EQs instead of scheduled, but it seems the JP whine everytime random EQs appear, so Sega will undoubtedly cater to their tastes.

Kinaya
Mar 25, 2015, 02:35 PM
Ask Sega if they add an extra Magatsu just for you cuz you so special lel

Vintasticvin
Mar 25, 2015, 02:39 PM
Ask Sega if they add an extra Magatsu just for you cuz you so special lel

Nyerk nyerk

Perfect Chaos
Mar 25, 2015, 04:08 PM
Having it on a schedule ruins the fact it's an emergency.Magatsu is a nice guy so he now always announces to the Arks when he'll come to give us some excubes. XD

mctastee
Mar 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
This barely affects me, I am hardly ever on for magetsu anyway.