PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Farming for spellstones

Kamijou Touma
Mar 25, 2015, 09:04 PM
was wondering if its possible anyone knew where to farm spellstones
instead of going to exchange shop as i got one (no idea where from) and it wasnt from the exchange shop

AlphaBlob
Mar 25, 2015, 09:08 PM
You get fragments from Extreme Quest, then you convert those fragments to ores, then you convert these ores to spellstones.

Nyansan
Mar 25, 2015, 09:13 PM
Title rewards give out spellstones IIRC it was the titles that involve collecting rare weapons.

wefwq
Mar 25, 2015, 09:31 PM
If it's XQ stones, you can get extra from clearing highest floor or title reward from clearing certain total number of floor.

Cloche
Mar 27, 2015, 05:35 PM
I'd like to add that you get 25 (? I might be wrong, correct me if I am) ores and 1 catalyst (that you will need to convert other types of spellstones to the one you need. Very useful for spellstones you get from rewards) every finished run of XQs (to floor 70. Again, please correct me if I'm wrong) so you might not want to farm the same 5 floors for fragments. There are also rare cases in which you will get a special floor which will net you 2 or so ores, maybe more.

If that's too hard or time consuming for you I suggest you just keep playing the game and visit the Title Counter attendant from time to time since some rewards net you spellstones as well, but those rewards are easily achievable by just playing (e.g. have X amount of weapons in your encyclopedia. Just picking them up will do). Eventually you will have enough to get an 11* weapon from the shop.

Kamijou Touma
Mar 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
Thx for the info guys. ^^