PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else getting disconnected tonight?

the_importer_
Mar 27, 2015, 10:30 PM
Twice now while running in Seabed did I get disconnected with an error 630. Everything seems to be running smoothly with my Internet connection. Anybody else getting this issue?

wefwq
Mar 28, 2015, 01:14 AM
I dunno, just get dc'd from shared ship a few minutes ago.
It starts with some few lag spikes and after everything has settled and stable it suddenly just give error 630.
My internet connection got no problem either.
Probably either proxy or sega's server quality.

the_importer_
Mar 28, 2015, 08:33 AM
I dunno, just get dc'd from shared ship a few minutes ago.
It starts with some few lag spikes and after everything has settled and stable it suddenly just give error 630.
My internet connection got no problem either.
Probably either proxy or sega's server quality.

Probably SEGA since I don't use a proxy.

Korazenn
Mar 29, 2015, 04:55 AM
I didn't have any issues. The game was running butter smooth on my end.

Error 630 means you lost connection with the server. It can either be your internet connection (especially if it's wireless), SEGA's servers just derping out, or even a mix of both.

If you do use a wireless adapter, reset it, and then go back into the game to see if you experience the same issues.

TaigaUC
Mar 29, 2015, 08:16 AM
I've been getting random awful lag on and off for the last few days.
Sometimes, it kicks me. Sometimes I'm magically 2 minutes behind everyone else forever.
Sometimes JP people I'm talking to get 630'd.
Other people I know aren't having any problems, so I've no idea what is going on.

Sizustar
Mar 29, 2015, 08:17 AM
I've been getting random awful lag on and off for the last few days.
Sometimes, it kicks me. Sometimes I'm magically 2 minutes behind everyone else forever.
Sometimes JP people I'm talking to get 630'd.
Other people I know aren't having any problems, so I've no idea what is going on.

I don't have problem, but MPA that I've been in have random disconnect too, and that include players in Japan too.

BobbyTheBloody
Mar 30, 2015, 01:07 PM
i cant even figure out the captcha images yet so i cant even login to even GET disconnected yet xD