PDA

View Full Version : Delay Server Response

kelvinnkn
Mar 29, 2015, 02:42 AM
Hi.

I live in USA, and playing JP PSO2.
When doing Annihilation (especially phase 1), I most of time got delay response.
For example, when I was hit by the boss, 5 mins later, HP decreases
Not immediately when being hit.
Or using potions, it still slow response in action.

Using Tweaker too.

Any idea how to solve this?
problem just for the annihilation only, others EQ still fine.

Thanks.

Sizustar
Mar 29, 2015, 02:46 AM
Contact your ISP

Korazenn
Mar 29, 2015, 02:54 AM
This is not an issue with PSO2 Tweaker.

However, it could be due to a variety of reasons from your ISP and/or SEGA's servers (mostly from the ship you are on and region you're playing at times). This is normal in any online game as no server connection is ever completely perfect, especially if you're on the other side of the world.

As said before, there are times where lag spikes can occur in-game like this, and these are normal as long as they are not prolonged. If they continue (or have been prolonged over the course of your play time more than just that quest, for instance), I would most certainly take Sizustar's advice and contact your ISP. :)

TheszNuts
Mar 29, 2015, 02:56 AM
It's a new mission and the very first time that its at a remotely playable time for most of the english-speaking world, its something to be expected.

.Jack
Mar 29, 2015, 03:03 AM
Try connecting normally without using a proxy. If you aren't able to connect without one I'd suggest looking into a VPN.

Zorua
Mar 29, 2015, 03:53 AM
If you have a friend that you can talk to outside of the game, send them a message while your lagging and tell them when you hit enter. If they message has no delay on their end, it isn't ISP lag, it's your computer not being able to keep up with the EQ. My craptop has this problem too.

BobbyTheBloody
Mar 30, 2015, 01:03 PM
yeah i get issues sometimes as well, its a pain in the royal A

AlphaBlob
Mar 30, 2015, 05:56 PM
When doing Annihilation (especially phase 1), I most of time got delay response.
For example, when I was hit by the boss, 5 mins later, HP decreases

Are you exaggerating when you say 5 mins? Because that happen to me sometime but the delays are not more than 2 seconds. If that's the case, then it's pretty normal.