PDA

View Full Version : PC crash with Bal Rodos

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 2, 2015, 09:23 AM
I fought twice Bal Rodos on Facility to get a Daily Order and while fighting him the screen turned off and the sound crashed. I got to take out the cables to turn off my pc because of that crash.

Anyone is suffering the same problem? i send gameguard reports the two times that happened this and my pc suports PSO2 by far. So, its a problem from the game or its my pc? The last update fucked something of the game?

Skyly
Apr 2, 2015, 09:58 AM
When any weird stuff like that happens to me i always run a file check. Try that to isolate the problem..

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 2, 2015, 10:13 AM
When any weird stuff like that happens to me i always run a file check. Try that to isolate the problem..

Thanks for the advice, i will try that :D

Korazenn
Apr 2, 2015, 10:14 AM

This. ^

PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Check for PSO2 Updates

Let us know if you have anymore issues afterwards~

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 2, 2015, 11:43 AM
Okay, after testing that i did all the daily from today witout problem. I didn't fight Bal Rodos yet but for the moment game goes well. If the problem appears again i will post here. Thanks for the help guys :)

Edit: My computer crashed again against Dark Vibrace in chapter 3-4. I play another games with more requeriments without problem but PSO2 crashes after some time played. Something after the last update fucked up something...

Stickboy
Apr 3, 2015, 05:04 AM
what's your pc specs?

wefwq
Apr 3, 2015, 06:16 AM
Did you play the game on fullscreen instead of borderless (virtual fullscreen)?
Fullscreen mode crashes a lot.

ultimafia
Apr 3, 2015, 07:09 AM
I fought twice Bal Rodos on Facility to get a Daily Order and while fighting him the screen turned off and the sound crashed. I got to take out the cables to turn off my pc because of that crash.

Anyone is suffering the same problem? i send gameguard reports the two times that happened this and my pc suports PSO2 by far. So, its a problem from the game or its my pc? The last update fucked something of the game?

Happened to me whenever I came across Org Blan, now after the maintenance I cant even play as the game would freeze my entire laptop and required a manually restart everytime I tried getting in the lobby.

ashleebabee2308
Apr 3, 2015, 12:26 PM
I haven't actually attempted to play since updating on Wednesday but my fiance is having this problem with his laptop. He was playing fine before Wednesday but now he can't get twenty minutes into the game without it crashing. I wasn't paying enough attention to see if it's at a specific point but I know that it only crashes after he gets into a quest. He's new at the game so he's still in the beginning but he's been attempting to do the Forest Free Field so that might be crashing it because before that he was playing for an hour and a half on desert and other forest quests just fine. But I did all the file checks and update checks and analyzed install for issues and checked Game Guard for issues and all that good stuff you're supposed to do when you run into issues but it isn't working.

Being that it appaears plenty of people are having issues, diid something get screwed up with the update?

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 3, 2015, 04:09 PM
I haven't actually attempted to play since updating on Wednesday but my fiance is having this problem with his laptop. He was playing fine before Wednesday but now he can't get twenty minutes into the game without it crashing. I wasn't paying enough attention to see if it's at a specific point but I know that it only crashes after he gets into a quest. He's new at the game so he's still in the beginning but he's been attempting to do the Forest Free Field so that might be crashing it because before that he was playing for an hour and a half on desert and other forest quests just fine. But I did all the file checks and update checks and analyzed install for issues and checked Game Guard for issues and all that good stuff you're supposed to do when you run into issues but it isn't working.

Being that it appaears plenty of people are having issues, diid something get screwed up with the update?

Yes, it seems something was fucked up with the last update. I tested with other games and things goes well. The problem is on PSO. And as i can see, you guys have the same problem too. Hope they find a solution soon :(

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 3, 2015, 04:14 PM
Happened to me whenever I came across Org Blan, now after the maintenance I cant even play as the game would freeze my entire laptop and required a manually restart everytime I tried getting in the lobby.

Sorry for doble post, dont know how to put various quotes inside a single message.

I have the same problem as you. My screen turns black, the music of the game freezes and i have to turn off my computer. Fixing files with the Tweaker dont solve the problem. I dont know what to do.

ultimafia
Apr 6, 2015, 12:06 AM
Installing a fresh copy and letting it update through the JPese client seems to have fixed it for me, took half a day but it was worth it. Now excuse me as i go weep in the corner for how many Magatsus i have missed.

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 6, 2015, 03:57 PM
Installing a fresh copy and letting it update through the JPese client seems to have fixed it for me, took half a day but it was worth it. Now excuse me as i go weep in the corner for how many Magatsus i have missed.

Reinstalling the game again produces me a hard cancer... :(

ashleebabee2308
Apr 9, 2015, 02:04 PM
I haven't had a chance to check my fiance's game yet, but does anyone know if this issue was fixed with this week's maintenance? I'm not really looking to install this game fresh on his laptop since I literally just got it up and running and his computer isn't great and takes forever to do just about anything. I just really want a fix without having to resort to reinstalling, or I'm hoping the update this week fixed the problem. Any news?

TheszNuts
Apr 9, 2015, 02:49 PM
I haven't had a chance to check my fiance's game yet, but does anyone know if this issue was fixed with this week's maintenance? I'm not really looking to install this game fresh on his laptop since I literally just got it up and running and his computer isn't great and takes forever to do just about anything. I just really want a fix without having to resort to reinstalling, or I'm hoping the update this week fixed the problem. Any news?

Was no update, only thing this week was weekly server refresh.