PDA

View Full Version : Guys block20 isn't THAT bad

Lostbob117
Apr 5, 2015, 08:23 AM
[spoiler-box]lol jk
http://i.imgur.com/7FEpIlc.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Xaeris
Apr 5, 2015, 08:28 AM
At this point, I wonder how many players on Ship 2, JP and foreigner alike, even remember why we treat it like it's radioactive.

Lostbob117
Apr 5, 2015, 08:29 AM
At this point, I wonder how many players on Ship 2, JP and foreigner alike, even remember why we treat it like it's radioactive.

OH THEY KNOW, they just do the same thing we do. Anyone that is sane does that. You can tell how many aren't sane though.

Raujinn
Apr 5, 2015, 08:29 AM
Yes it is

isCasted
Apr 5, 2015, 08:49 AM
People don't go there because they know that no one else will come there. Sadly, that's how reputation works.

wefwq
Apr 5, 2015, 09:08 AM
The radioactive is still in large and won't clean anytime soon.

jiasu73
Apr 5, 2015, 09:20 AM
i miss b20, i met some of the best players there!!!

PSchiZ
Apr 5, 2015, 10:38 AM
gr8 m8 m8 i r8

random idiot
Apr 5, 2015, 10:39 AM
apparently at some point b20 blew up and the failure just scattered to every block, but focused slightly more on b1... maybe the EN community can go infect some vita block, those were always terrible, maybe no one will notice a difference?

BIG OLAF
Apr 5, 2015, 10:49 AM
I find it funny how, even though the EN folk gather in B01 now instead of B20, that JPs still won't go there.

It's like the old house in the neighborhood that all the kids heard was haunted and won't even go near, but, in reality, there's actually nothing in it.

Ezodagrom
Apr 5, 2015, 11:04 AM
I find it funny how, even though the EN folk gather in B01 now instead of B20, that JPs still won't go there.

It's like the old house in the neighborhood that all the kids heard was haunted and won't even go near, but, in reality, there's actually nothing in it.
Something similar happened on the US/EU PC/PS2 version of PSU, Universe 1 was plagued with cheaters early on, sometimes to the point they made it crash from what I hear, eventually everyone migrated to Universe 2.
Even years after SEGA dealt with the cheaters, the great majority just avoided Universe 1 from then on.

Miles064
Apr 5, 2015, 11:10 AM
Something similar happened on the US/EU PC/PS2 version of PSU, Universe 1 was plagued with cheaters early on, sometimes to the point they made it crash from what I hear, eventually everyone migrated to Universe 2.
Even years after SEGA dealt with the cheaters, the great majority just avoided Universe 1 from then on.

I always wondered why everyone loved uni2. It was the first to fill up and the hardest to get into. Wasn't around during the start though. Only cheating I ever saw was the machine gun glitch.

Ezodagrom
Apr 5, 2015, 11:15 AM
I always wondered why everyone loved uni2. It was the first to fill up and the hardest to get into. Wasn't around during the start though. Only cheating I ever saw was the machine gun glitch.
When I started playing the whole cheating plague had already ended, but there were still signs of it in the SEGA forums (people complaining, SEGA ignoring it).

AlphaBlob
Apr 5, 2015, 01:55 PM
B20 people were on B11 not so long ago, then they moved to B01.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 5, 2015, 03:34 PM

That's exactly what it is now, actually.

And if anyone sees you there, you'll be treated as if you have cooties or something, and so it stays empty.

Lostbob117
Apr 5, 2015, 06:37 PM

Uni1 kept crashing on the 360 version too, so Uni2 became the main place.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 5, 2015, 08:03 PM

Uni 1 kept crashing because SoA took forever to fix the issue, so while this kept happening cheaters decided to take credit for this and people on the 4th floor decided Uni 2 would be the go to Uni and that's how it transitioned. Cheaters/Hackers had no influence with this, the usual mass hysteria and panicking ensued and people went buck wild and believed everything they heard but in truth was hardware issues

the demo servers crashing tho, just flat out ridiculous and funny how many issues it had to the point that walking into the space gate on the 4th floor to start a mission crash that Uni and people thought the servers were being hacked, that some random guy said that you had to download HIS patch and flash your 360 HD to fix the issue and people BELIEVED this shit haha not surprised they had data stolen with w/e they downloaded but man, people will believe anything

Miles064
Apr 5, 2015, 08:07 PM
Uni 1 kept crashing because SoA took forever to fix the issue, so while this kept happening cheaters decided to take credit for this and people on the 4th floor decided Uni 2 would be the go to Uni and that's how it transitioned. Cheaters/Hackers had no influence with this, the usual mass hysteria and panicking ensued and people went buck wild and believed everything they heard but in truth was hardware issues

the demo servers crashing tho, just flat out ridiculous and funny how many issues it had to the point that walking into the space gate on the 4th floor to start a mission crash that Uni and people thought the servers were being hacked, that some random guy said that you had to download HIS patch and flash your 360 HD to fix the issue and people BELIEVED this shit haha not surprised they had data stolen with w/e they downloaded but man, people will believe anything

Reminds me of the meseta "glitch". Still not sure how people fell for that.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 5, 2015, 08:17 PM
Reminds me of the meseta "glitch". Still not sure how people fell for that.

the amount of panicking that happened once the asshat who released the grinder s+10 on youtube was great, bought 20 stacks of grinders because everyone was trying to get rid of them, used most of the stacks and slowly sold the small amount i had left

Vintasticvin
Apr 5, 2015, 11:11 PM
Ugh, as much as I loved psu man those were crazy times. In a way its good pso2 isnt in the west?

Noblewine
Apr 5, 2015, 11:15 PM
Your drunk go to bed.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 5, 2015, 11:55 PM
Ugh, as much as I loved psu man those were crazy times. In a way its good pso2 isnt in the west?

in a way yes, pso2 west hope always dead anyways

Xed
Apr 12, 2015, 09:17 PM
I heard great thing on ship 2 at Japanese forum. You know like a Japanese imposter telling about "funny stuff"(Like I got this RIGHT to run afk on XH Magatsu at B13 cause [random word]) until he tell something like "Mental Health Care Hospital" in strange up Google translated.

Later those people running same amock on 2chan, got also spotted duo their writting is a typical shithead. Which don't belong in Japanese Language. And it is also currently happening too on SEA server/bbs where the aggresive players plain afk leeching.

wefwq
Apr 12, 2015, 09:49 PM
I heard great thing on ship 2 at Japanese forum. You know like a Japanese imposter telling about "funny stuff"(Like I got this RIGHT to run afk on XH Magatsu at B13 cause [random word]) until he tell something like "Mental Health Care Hospital" in strange up Google translated.

Later those people running same amock on 2chan, got also spotted duo their writting is a typical shithead. Which don't belong in Japanese Language. And it is also currently happening too on SEA server/bbs where the aggresive players plain afk leeching.
This basically why majority of JP leave Ship2, and actually not a new case.
It's already happening for like a year now, but this shit reach it's peak when TD3 released.

Nowadays, your chance to run into a leech are bigger than your chance succeed in grinding *12.
This was also starting to become a problem on shared ship challenge quest.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 13, 2015, 12:15 AM
This basically why majority of JP leave Ship2, and actually not a new case.
It's already happening for like a year now, but this shit reach it's peak when TD3 released.

Nowadays, your chance to run into a leech are bigger than your chance succeed in grinding *12.
This was also starting to become a problem on shared ship challenge quest.

how were you able to understand him lol but yes, leechers are building, I dont see them afking as often but i can tell they are when they're using poor weaponry choices (uses pure GS during TD3, AB on everything)