Shunx
Apr 6, 2015, 02:54 PM
Checked for missing/old files? Done
Removed all English patches? Done
Updated Direct X and Nvidia? Done

SO WHAT AM I MESSING UP HERE

http://i.imgur.com/RuR4IjP.jpg

To put it simply I've been trying to figure out what's been going on here

I've updated everything that I can think of, however I'm stuck in this warp screen

It goes on for minutes and I've been trying to fix it since 10 AM.

The last thing I did prior to 10 AM was fix some driver errors.

Also when I run the the Vanilla JP the game gives me a Server timeout

Squal_FFVIII
Apr 6, 2015, 03:04 PM
It's because you're missing 1 frame for perfectly smooth gameplay!!

FacelessRed
Apr 6, 2015, 03:09 PM
Is this new or are you new and its occurring?

Shunx
Apr 6, 2015, 03:10 PM
Is this new or are you new and its occurring?

This is completely new issue for me

Vintasticvin
Apr 6, 2015, 03:14 PM
Hm maybe restart your internet modem?

Shunx
Apr 6, 2015, 03:23 PM
Hm maybe restart your internet modem?

Done and nothing.

Aeris
Apr 6, 2015, 07:25 PM
Did you click on check for pso2 updates, that checks every file instead of old and missing ones.

ultimafia
Apr 6, 2015, 11:33 PM
Did this also freeze your comp?

Rain Walker
Apr 7, 2015, 05:01 AM
Ping to yahoo.jp?

elryan
Apr 7, 2015, 05:15 AM
Last time that happened to me I tried to troubleshoot using the tweaker menu for gameguard errors. It worked for me.

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 7, 2015, 04:24 PM
Did this also freeze your comp?

That happens to me. I play some minutes then the screen turns black, the sound freezes and i have to turn off my computer. I dont know what to do :( lot of magatsus lost

Aeris
Apr 7, 2015, 09:53 PM
That happens to me. I play some minutes then the screen turns black, the sound freezes and i have to turn off my computer. I dont know what to do :( lot of magatsus lost

If its a desktop, either your cpu/gpu is overheating or probably bad power supply unit/or not providing enough amps/wattage or bad caps in it and might need to be replaced, so does other games you play get it as well also is it a laptop or desktop?

Korazenn
Apr 11, 2015, 04:09 PM
Did you click on check for pso2 updates, that checks every file instead of old and missing ones.

Bump. Could you let us know whether doing what Aeris mentioned above worked out for you Shunx? Thanks in advance~

Keilyn
Apr 11, 2015, 05:08 PM
Did you try a clean install?
There is a specific Order of installation.

I am hoping you do not have contaminated sectors in the SSD/HDD that you are using or part of your operating system is not compromised or unstable.

Try the following:

Start/Run ---> MSCONFIG

Check the box that reads "Selective Startup" and uncheck the box to load start-up items. Then go to TAB named STARTUP and uncheck every box remaining there.

Hit Apply
Hit Ok.

Make sure you do this for your Administrative Account, but if you use any proxy program that is a program in your system, leave it checked.

Now when you reboot, you will not load any startup items. In fact you will have system services and IF YOU DO HAVE RUNNING PROGRAMS OUTSIDE THE OS....really check for malware...

Start/Run/taskmgr

as well as

Start/Run/Services.msc

When running manual system diagnostics....Its important to have these two screens open side by side.

These Services List can tell you if you are running services that are highly intrusive. A great deal of viruses use services to get closer to the core of your OS...

There is something in your system that is preventing your system from LOADING a MAP....Something within a driver, could be video hardware...but there is an interrupt occurring something and I can't tell if its HARDWARE related, Software related, or OS-related...

Finally, if its YOUR VIDEO CARD...

PSO2 and Guild Wars 2 are sensitive to overclocks...
Basically what happens is that if you are in-between voltages...and the video card attempts to regulate itself, its actually easy for a game handling poor voltage regulation (since we force AA and other things on the game so there is no pure game profile optimized for out video cards, We make the profile),

It can actually shut down or slow down the fans...Causing a lot of VIDEO CARD THROTTLING, that can causes tons of problems. I had to UPGRADE my videos cards from a 480 GTX SLI to a 980 GTX SLI because of all the problems that the cards generated on PSO-2.

SO basically, Set your video card to stock speeds and make sure the voltage numbers are stable for your card. PSO-2 pushes some cards beyond what the voltage tolerates and what it means is that your card wont have enough juice to use everythign it has...If you have good cooling on it, you can push the voltage up by +0.01 - 0.05v to regulate things....

The reason why I list services, task manager and other things is because in todays world a video card can share the renderer WITH MANY things.

As a General Rule try to make sure that you use your framebuffer for rendering your desktop, and nothing else. If you have a communication PC, use that for everything else, even your VoIP with a Router-Redirect.

Ive seen a LOT of services and things put on computers which actually USE THE FRAMEBUFFER and interfere with gaming.

Shunx
Apr 11, 2015, 05:45 PM
Bump. Could you let us know whether doing what Aeris mentioned above worked out for you Shunx? Thanks in advance~

I don't know what worked because when it finally started working, I did a bunch of things at once

Checked files both missing and old
Fixed Game guard
Fixed exe
Checked for updates
even uninstalled all the english patches and used the vanilla JP launcher

It started working again after those deals.

Korazenn
Apr 14, 2015, 06:05 PM
I don't know what worked because when it finally started working, I did a bunch of things at once

Checked files both missing and old
Fixed Game guard
Fixed exe
Checked for updates
even uninstalled all the english patches and used the vanilla JP launcher

It started working again after those deals.

Thanks for using the Troubleshooting methods, Shunx! :D

Yup! It was likely just an issue with missing files or your .exes. Have fun! ^^