PDA

View Full Version : Some noob questions

luisangel2221
Apr 9, 2015, 02:53 PM
Hello everybody, you can say I'm still new to the game, I'm a lvl 18 hunter and I got some questions for you :)

1. Should I change classes from time to time and level all them up, or just stay hunter for now. And what classes do you guys recommend me, the most fun?

2. If I'm going to be a hunter, with what should I feed my mag?

3. I just got the new quests (after the 4 first ones) the fire and sakura one and I don't know what is the most important thing to do for me now since I'm just lvl 18: do quests, arks road, matter board, or what?

4. Should I look for a team? Is it important? What do I get after joining one?

5. What are the most important client orders to do for now?

thanks thats it hope I can get some help I'm a bit lost D:

6: After accepting a quest I get a lot this message: i. gyazo .com/e03b401ff96a6b9db508203135a7494e.png (remove the spaces)

edit: 7: when I get photon arts (the discs i get in my inventary) do i just learn them? because i got like 3 of the same but different levels, do i just learn all of the 3? does it changes anything or what?

Gryffin
Apr 9, 2015, 03:02 PM
1.) Comes down to your prefence. I'd recommend at least trying them all (and relevant weapons) so you can make a build that suits how you'd like to play.

2.) Popular opinion is to max the primary ATK stat of whatever class you are playing, so for HU that'd be SATK.

3.) Start with Arks Road and Client Orders-- Koffie in particular is worth keeping an eye on when you are beginning, but if you can slip dailies in as well, do so.

4.) Teams are nice, look for a community that you feel you fit in well with. Team perks include % buffs to things like EXP and stats, but mostly only for strong, larger, active teams.

5.) Koffie, hands down. Also keep an eye out for seasonals (Currently Xie and Nagisa in the shop square.) and daily orders.

6.) This is the notification for creating a new room/MPA I believe, its the difference between 1-4 players or a potential 1-12 if other people are using the same area.

7.) Learn higher level if multiple are available- they are stronger and you can sell the excess. (Or feed to your mag if you decide on a DEX based mag.)

Poyonche
Apr 9, 2015, 03:02 PM
1. If you are playing Hunter and you are enjoying it, I recommend HU/FI, the most fun class is the one you have most fun playing with. Imo, it is Bouncer with Jetboots, or Gunner. Once you have HU/FI maxed, you can start leveling Braver and Bouncer.

2. Any striking weapons, try to keep DEX at 0, a pure stat Mag is the best thing you can get.

3. Go ARKS Quest, as Koffie's CO gives 15k EXP which is pretty useful, also don't forget Matterboard Episode 3, there are very good units in it.

4. A team add fun, plus you can do Team Orders, which gives you EXP and Team Points to the team.

5. The Koffie's COs, the Skill point CO's from your class "master", the Xie's CO, Nagisa's CO and daily orders.

6. Idk bru.

7. Just learn the hightest level.

Edit : Ninja'd

Anduril
Apr 9, 2015, 03:17 PM
6. That's a notification to let you know you have a CO that requires a specific NPC partner, and should basically be asking if you want to make sure the mssion locks out other parties in case someone else has that NPC with them.