PDA

View Full Version : dryer repair service

mfh647
Apr 13, 2015, 04:09 AM
Hello,
Good afternoon everybody. I found the website PrescreenedProfessionals.com provides dryer repair service (http://www.prescreenedprofessionals.com/appliance-repair) and I want to get their service for our company. If anyone has any experience about their service quality please share here.
Thanks a lot.

final_attack
Apr 13, 2015, 04:15 AM
Simply tick "Allow Desktop Capture" for me ^^;

Probably because of GameGuard, can't record if it's not entire desktop (pso2 process is hidden by GameGuard, I think) >_> Can't freely Alt+Tab if I want to check something. Or can't leave the Chat Translator open -.-

Ezodagrom
Apr 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
Simply tick "Allow Desktop Capture" for me ^^;

Probably because of GameGuard, can't record if it's not entire desktop (pso2 process is hidden by GameGuard, I think) >_> Can't freely Alt+Tab if I want to check something. Or can't leave the Chat Translator open -.-
If I'm not mistaken, shadowplay can't capture games in window mode, and virtual screen is pretty much a full size/borderless window mode, which is why it requires "allow desktop capture" while in virtual full screen.

final_attack
Apr 13, 2015, 04:57 AM
If I'm not mistaken, shadowplay can't capture games in window mode, and virtual screen is pretty much a full size/borderless window mode, which is why it requires "allow desktop capture" while in virtual full screen.

Ah ..... will take note on that. I'll try recording with Full screen after Easter then ^^; Thank you for the info.

Edit : Still need to tick "Allow Desktop Capture". Virtual Full-screen or Full-screen, it still won't record for me, unless I tick the option.

Twinblaze
Apr 13, 2015, 12:54 PM
If I remember correctly, the reason you need to use the allow desktop capture function for many games is that by default, Shadowplay only becomes active when you launch a game that it recognizes. Nvidia maintains a long list of recognized games, but it's far from comprehensive. Allowing desktop capture basically just tells the program to be ready to capture at all times, rather than waiting for you to launch a program it knows is a game.